April 28, 2024, 01:27:23 AMLatest Member: lmhbk1234
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Welcome Back Materger

Welcome Back Materger

Started by FalseProphet, February 10, 2015, 03:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

<3.

Thought i'd make my own little special topic to welcome you back, since you guys are staff and i'm not and can't post in that damn topic no matter how much i tried </3. Enjoy your staff, i remember playing your cousin ALOT in pvp, if it was him anyway :P.

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Materger

Quote from: FalseProphet on February 10, 2015, 03:38:03 AM
<3.

Thought i'd make my own little special topic to welcome you back, since you guys are staff and i'm not and can't post in that damn topic no matter how much i tried </3. Enjoy your staff, i remember playing your cousin ALOT in pvp, if it was him anyway :P.

Thanks FalseProphet, if his name was "Xaterger" and he was really annoying it was indeed my cousin.Thank you for welcoming me, I hope I can be anywhere near as helpful as before.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

FalseProphet

Quote from: Materger on February 10, 2015, 03:42:05 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on February 10, 2015, 03:38:03 AM
<3.

Thanks FalseProphet, if his name was "Xaterger" and he was really annoying it was indeed my cousin.Thank you for welcoming me, I hope I can be anywhere near as helpful as before.

Aha why not be better;). Yeah Xaterger/Zaterger where sorta the ones i remember. Anytime, kinda makes me happy seeing this also, and the activity, get's me in the mood for playing
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Thornz

Welcome back! You were always my fav FM (shhh don't tell cooky)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Materger

@FP- yes that's him. The game will start being more active in due time with a little help from everyone.           @Thornz- that can't be possible since I was basically only a fm for a few weeks before. As staff we don't think ourselves better then one another since we work together as one. That's how things will be. Cooky is an exceptional staff member who has honored the game with lots of his time. He has also come a long way from his older days and easily earns my respect. Cookysangoku  thanks

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

leapman

Congrats Mat, much love and support bruh. 8)
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

STC Zero

Matty Welcome back bro :D hope u can do ur best again like those times :)

Materger

Thanks Leap  8). I'll try to be better then before, policia.Thanks guys much love.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

demyx

Materger