April 20, 2024, 01:06:09 AMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Quick question

Quick question

Started by Materger, February 10, 2015, 05:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Quote from: Robocop7ant on February 10, 2015, 07:35:09 AM
Didn't read everythin,  but it should be more in-game cause we doing the gods sector maps..

What about making Gods pvp maps? Would maybe bring people to join pvp more often ^^

And you forget zion,  but allie is the only 1 who have access to it xD

There should be like a mixture of a sector/base type mode with a god map. God being an enemy but also the part of having mobs also to distract you as you try take down this other player
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Allie

VictorxM

Welp, I guess this settle it.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

KillerPig

best person getting an overpowered god
great idea

jk its not ;\

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

LightRequiem

gods were always stupid anyways because it gave people a false ego boost lool

iirc, the gods were much better than the best bot available to the normal player at the time. basically, this means that the player winning with the god gets life on ez mode just because they are the "better pvper" (lol). imo, if you're a good pvper, beating baddos should be ez mode anyways. there's no need for a bot with crazy stats just to beat baddos even worse.

and yes, i know that relative to the best bots available to the normal player now, the gods are pretty poo-ey. i'm just making the assumption that if the gods were to be used again, they would get their stats buffed

Allie

Quote from: LightRequiem on February 16, 2015, 12:09:37 AM
gods were always stupid anyways because it gave people a false ego boost lool

iirc, the gods were much better than the best bot available to the normal player at the time. basically, this means that the player winning with the god gets life on ez mode just because they are the "better pvper" (lol). imo, if you're a good pvper, beating baddos should be ez mode anyways. there's no need for a bot with crazy stats just to beat baddos even worse.

and yes, i know that relative to the best bots available to the normal player now, the gods are pretty poo-ey. i'm just making the assumption that if the gods were to be used again, they would get their stats buffed

The War Gods were intended to be gods that played in open rooms, often taking on groups of people at once.
Zeon, for example, offered a reward to any team that could beat it in a 1v7. They were intended to spice up pvp, not give the best pvpers a better method of 1v1ing people.

LightRequiem

^while i agree that your attempt to initiate full room FFA pvp was nice, the BC community has always for whatever reason preferred 1v1 pvp. it doesn't surprise me at all that the gods did end up doing as i said, which is unfortunate. i always felt that bots was at its best with 8 people in a room all playing in a FFA or on teams

ah well, apparently, people don't feel the same way, and it sadly didn't turn out that way

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-