April 27, 2024, 01:23:40 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll

Really...

Started by FalseProphet, March 03, 2015, 10:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on March 03, 2015, 10:12:32 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on March 03, 2015, 10:03:21 AM
If only everyone posted a topic asking who knew them....

this is spam

before u post please think 'does this contribute anything to the topic?'

And posting cool,nice,  or short irrelevant posts on topics isn't spam? or just going for post count?
some decisions i don't agree with.

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

Quote from: FalseProphet on March 03, 2015, 10:18:26 AM
And posting cool,nice,  or short irrelevant posts on topics isn't spam? or just going for post count?

he asked 'who knows me?'

people answered if they know him or not

I'm not understanding how one could perceive those replies as spam in any way

do you mind elaborating?

FalseProphet

Quote from: VictorxM on March 03, 2015, 10:30:29 AM
lol.. was creating a topic really necessary?

I sometimes think that about half of the topics i see and posts. So why can't i do it :).

Cooky has a grudge against me anyway, every since someone else and i got into his account, so most descisions are just biased.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

VictorxM

Quote from: FalseProphet on March 03, 2015, 10:32:58 AM
Quote from: VictorxM on March 03, 2015, 10:30:29 AM
lol.. was creating a topic really necessary?

I sometimes think that about half of the topics i see and posts. So why can't i do it :).

Cooky has a grudge against me anyway, every since someone else and i got into his account, so most descisions are just biased.

I understand, mate.
Hope you guys come to an agreement.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Materger

March 03, 2015, 03:55:21 PM #4 Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 04:04:36 PM by Materger
Spam in my opinion can be a tricky word, since I believe that there's more than one way to look at it from a personal prospective. I've seen numerous amounts of posts in which I'd consider as "Spam", but I refuse to point it out because it is not harming anyone.Let me give you an example, lets say I post a thread about a cat and the first post I see is "Omg mater i lov u meng!", I would definitely consider that as spam but may not act upon removing the post because it isn't hurting anyone or the forums. The reason I do this is simply because not everyone understands what spam is or some people just choice to speak freely about something completely unrelated.I acknowledge their misunderstanding of the word and allow them to harmlessly spam to an extent. If said player were to spam in a manner in which he/she is causing a major problem(flaming,flooding,ect).Recently, I came across a incident in which "speedy" was causing one of these problems and it was pretty obvious and those type of problems are the ones I tend to worry about the most.Nonetheless, about this current matter I can't say I agree or disagree with the actions taken from my fellow fourm mod, It is not my place to tell him how he should operate as a FM. However we apologize if their was anything that upset you and you're more than welcome to speak out on what you think was wrong in more details and perhaps settle things so everyone may move on and continue to enjoy posting.

< Muahhahahaha!)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-