April 26, 2024, 06:07:55 PMLatest Member: Martindiele
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Price Changes

Price Changes

Started by FalseProphet, March 08, 2015, 05:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Just a friendly heads up to those players selling/buying, with the new addition of elektra being worth about 90-95k gigas per +1 part. This means for every 10 parts = 1m, which will increase gigas in-game, and change prices of rares etc. So keep an eye out, and i'll try update price guide once things have settled up abit.  Don't want anyone being ripped off :)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

qolderman

that's cool, thanks for the information
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

trashburmy

Sounds cool, been waiting to see elektra for sale :D Now gives other players a chance to get money

emotionless

I earned enough gigas to buy reaper in saturday.. But today item price changed suddenly  :'(

VictorxM

Quote from: emotionless on March 08, 2015, 10:14:45 AM
I earned enough gigas to buy reaper in saturday.. But today item price changed suddenly  :'(

It will take some time until prices actually change.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Thornz

Turf warrrrrr:

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=49780.0

lolol. Didn't bump mine tho, no need for two to be at the top :P. I just was bored so I updated a bit, lel.

And @emotionless, prices shouldn't change immediately, ppl will still have to farm gigas. You should still try and snag a set. Even before gigas were more plentiful, reaper sets stayed around 50-80m for a long time.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-