April 27, 2024, 07:33:09 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Necessary Actions to Slow Dwindling of Player Base

Necessary Actions to Slow Dwindling of Player Base

Started by animosity1, June 09, 2015, 05:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

animosity1

Below, I have outlined 6 simple, easily-implementable actions which I believe are necessary to slow, perhaps to the point of reversing, the dwindling of our player base.

Step 1. Revert to the old BOTS!! UI.
Professional designers were hired to make the old UI.
You are not professional designers. You are amateurs.
You do not know what you're doing.

Step 2. Make the game run at any resolution.
It's possible, and it will make people happier.
You're ruining your game. Don't be idiots.

Step 3. Remove administrator rights requirement.
I am fairly sure it is possible.
I've successfully run the game without administrator rights by running bout.dat directly.
However, the game, by default, installs to C:\, which requires administrator rights.

Step 4. Increase required XP for a level by 150%.
Leveling is much too easy from levels 1-225.
If players have a more difficult time reaching the maximum non-member level, they only have more incentive to buy snowballs and memberships for the XP boosts.

Step 5. Establish relationships between rewarded XP in sector clear and player level/mobs killed.
A level-1 bot who has not killed any mobs should be rewarded a negligibly small number of XP points.

Step 6. Increase difficulty of sector map 258.
Gora's Requiem is the most played map on BoutCheetah. It can be soloed in less than 2 minutes and still rewards at least 41,000 XP points. In tandem  with step 5, players will not be able to join a room playing map 258 and gain 50-100 levels after only a few games.

If you have any care left for BoutCheetah, please consider these points.
Thank you.

Bluepatchx

The above highlighted issues are a small portion of changes that need to be made. Also, reducing the the 'diminishing player base' will have to include a lot more than merely exp/sector, and criticism on UI updates. Moreover, most of these have been brought to the admins' attention before.

It should be noted as well that a proposition in initiating a Think Tank has been given to Kenneth, directly, and has been given confirmation that it is under consideration (as per his initial reply). Whether or not it occurs is a different story, but the acceptance of the Think Tank will hopefully address future and current difficulties existing.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

animosity1

June 09, 2015, 05:56:27 AM #2 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 06:06:28 AM by animosity1
Quote from: Bluepatchx on June 09, 2015, 05:30:40 AM
The above highlighted issues are a small portion of changes that need to be made. Also, reducing the the 'diminishing player base' will have to include a lot more than merely exp/sector, and criticism on UI updates. Moreover, most of these have been brought to the admins' attention before.
Thank you, but of all that come to mind, these are the most pressing.

Also, reducing the the 'diminishing player base' will have to include a lot more than merely exp/sector, and criticism on UI updates.
That is categorically untrue. "Reducing" is an abstract, unguided term.
Any entailment must effect the throttling of dwindling, acceleration of dwindling, or have no effect at all.

Moreover, most of these have been brought to the admins' attention before.
I'm sure many of them have been.
This post still does much good in consolidating several suggestions, and by offering some remembrance to anyone who's forgotten them.

It should be noted as well that a proposition in initiating a Think Tank has been given to Kenneth, directly, and has been given confirmation that it is under consideration (as per his initial reply). Whether or not it occurs is a different story, but the acceptance of the Think Tank will hopefully address future and current difficulties existing.
Gee, what a positively useless idea.
Just what would be the use in dubbing players members of this "Think Tank?"
They'd offer literally no one any useful information at all.
Just take suggestions from players, they're the ones you should aim to appease and it's not like you need a "Think Tank" to coax their complaints out of them.

Bluepatchx

June 09, 2015, 06:37:07 AM #3 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 07:35:17 AM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: animosity1 on June 09, 2015, 05:56:27 AM
Just take suggestions from players, they're the ones you should aim to appease and it's not like you need a "Think Tank" to coax their complaints out of them.

I don't think you quite understand how a Think Tank operates. A Think Tank, for starters, can be utilised in a means which is best fit for the scenario. I.e. if it is a player orientated system, such as both games within "Zylon Gaming", then yes, player input will obviously be taken into consideration. It searches for core and underlying issues, such as; staffing, work segmentation, company goals and capabilities, etc. and  not superficially attacking the problem unlike posts such as this have attempted to do.

It is comprised of the existing player base with certain individuals as voices in the meetings. The Think Tank allows for a clear, and completely open means of communication between admins and player-base. It also opens avenues of organised, orientated and more importantly manageable approaches in finding a solution. It simplifies the process and both parties become mutually aware of any development and predicaments being resolved. The Think Tank also promotes a sense of progress. You show everyone what is happening and how they too can get involved. It is not just as simple as "dubbing players".

This suggestion was brought forward by experienced individuals who have helped other small systems in similar predicaments to Zylon Gaming.

It is not here to put anyone down or ignore any advice that is given. It is a means of showing change to the people and ensure it is accomplished in the most mutually beneficial attempt. Owners of Zylon Gaming have lives beyond this system, and this should always be remembered. While it is nice to have a game which is flawless and a strong player base, things take time to develop. The Administrative team have their own, real-life matters to attend to. And in their defense, Zylon Gaming should come second to their lives.

Bluepatchx

As for your comment on it being categorically untrue, that's a debate for another thread. Also, it appears you need a welcome to BC. Your Account is barely a day old. Either you are entirely new or you've made a second account to hide behind. Oops. I do hope it's the prior.

animosity1

Quote from: Bluepatchx on June 09, 2015, 06:37:07 AM

I don't think you quite understand how a Think Tank operates. A Think Tank, for starters, can be utilised in a means which is best fit for the scenario. I.e. if it is a player orientated system, such as both games within "Zylon Gaming", then yes, player input will obviously be taken into consideration. It searches for core and underlying issues, such as; staffing, work segmentation, company goals and capabilities, etc. and  not superficially attacking the problem unlike posts such as this have attempted to do.

It is comprised of the existing player base with certain individuals as voices in the meetings. The Think Tank allows for a clear, and completely open means of communication between admins and player-base. It also opens avenues of organised, orientated and more importantly manageable approaches in finding a solution. It simplifies the process and both parties become mutually aware of any development and predicaments being resolved. The Think Tank also promotes a sense of progress. You show everyone what is happening and how they too can get involved. It is not just as simple as "dubbing players".

This suggestion was brought forward by experienced individuals who have helped other small systems in similar predicaments to Zylon Gaming.

It is not here to put anyone down or ignore any advice that is given. It is a means of showing change to the people and ensure it is accomplished in the most mutually beneficial attempt. Owners of Zylon Gaming have lives beyond this system, and this should always be remembered. While it is nice to have a game which is flawless and a strong player base, things take time to develop. The Administrative team have their own, real-life matters to attend to. And in their defense, Zylon Gaming should come second to their lives.

You mistake my perception of you.
I think you're stupid and you crowbar in big words to make yourself sound smart.
I'm not going to bother reading all that bullshit you wrote. I assume it's something about a think tank being more than just identifying player complaints. A think tank is unnecessary, it isn't difficult to make accurate assertions about what should be done.
If it's a coding think tank, providing programming help, never mind, I must have misunderstood you.

Quote from: Bluepatchx on June 09, 2015, 06:48:55 AM
As for your comment on it being categorically untrue, that's a debate for another thread. Also, it appears you need a welcome to BC. Your Account is barely a day old. Either you are entirely new or you've made a second account to hide behind. Oops. I do hope it's the prior.
Dude, what? You sound like such a f‎a‎‎ggot, wtf.
Please read my whole post because I have actual important things to say that will help you be someone who doesn't have such a disgusting penchant for fa‎‎g‎‎gotry.
Why would you even say it's a debate for another thread? Just don't fuc‎‎king say anything about it, you dumbass. I'm not going to fu‎‎cking bring it up.
And are you actually stupid, dude? You think I joined a day ago and have immediately identified 6 issues with the game, and found a way to run bout.dat directly? LOL. Did you even read my fu‎‎cking post? I have an account that's from 2010.
Holy shit the way you write is so disgusting I literally want to kill myself.
"Oops. I do hope it's the prior. "
LOL, wtf? Could this sentence be any more fuc‎‎king ostentatious?
Why would you even say "oops," dude? Like, what? That doesn't make any sense you fu‎‎cking dumbass. I'm not hiding anything, I did something intentionally. There is no oops here, you fu‎‎cking infantile fa‎‎ggot. I didn't bother to mention that I made a new account because it wasn't relevant and any fuc‎‎k‎‎ing 12-year-old idiot could see that I obviously made a new account.
Also, people use the words "former" and "latter," not prior. hurr durr i dew hope englash isn't yer first language!
And why would you hope for the prior, that I'm new? How is that better at all, you little shit?
Please, please just fuc‎‎king reply with "Thank you." "Thank you for saving me from the fa‎‎ggo‎‎t that I was." "My signature didn't make any sense and everything I say is obviously bombastic and sounds stilted."
Or make a comment about how mad I am. That would be fuc‎‎king original.

qolderman

i agree with all of them but this:
You are not professional designers. You are amateurs.
You do not know what you're doing

is kinda rude imo
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Yz

Jesus, with complete assholes like you OP, I'd rather Kenny stays in hibernation mode. You literally typed out 19 insults in that post. Nobody should give half a shit what you suggest, and frankly, none of those suggestions would fix anything.

"Get rid of leechers!" yeah okay buddy, let's make veterans re-level their 25th character for the 25th time having to grind the same level for the 2500th time. Some of us have done way too much of that, we're bored of it.

"Make 258 harder" a required balance change. I see more people leaving rather than people joining from this though. Balance isn't what matters right now, it's the lack of new content and moderation.

"Make levelling harder" only good thing here but every map should be tuned down, rather. Still won't make people come back.

The rest of what you said is QoL that half the community doesn't give a **** about. As a player, I don't care about max res. I don't care about admin rights. I don't want the old Bots UI, and if they're so professional, why the **** is Kenny making money and they aren't? Cuz the pros hosted a game worse than a kid did. That logic is hardly applicable.

tl;dr r00d d00d has odd ideas
DISCORD killyzkill

animosity1

Quote from: Bluepatchx on June 09, 2015, 06:37:07 AM

Wait wait wait wait wait.
I changed my mind. I'll read.
Holy ****.
You're at least 1000x dumber than I thought, dude.
It's okay to be dumb, just don't say anything at all.

QuoteI don't think you quite understand how a Think Tank operates.

Yes I do, you dumbass ***. I just don't think it's necessary here when what needs to be done is so obvious because the goal is to perfect the product. The product is reviewed every day by players. Yes, there are obviously ****ing issues like staffing which need to be tackled, but what kind of a ****ing moron would think that you'd need a think tank to hire staff? wat. Dude, you're actually stupid. The worst thing about it is that you don't even realize it. Not even an actual registered company (which Zylon is not) would hire a ****ing think tank to do anything you dumbass.
As I write this I know that I'm going to regret wasting my time writing to a person who is probably 15 ****ing years old.

QuoteA Think Tank, for starters, can be utilised in a means which is best fit for the scenario.
Dear Jesus Christ, Lord in Heaven, how could you be so stupid so as not to realize this sentence means nothing? I can't even give you an example because your ****ing sentence explains the stupidity of its author better than any other sentence can.
hurr durr a a tree can be placed wherever it looks best!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
For your sake, I hope this is all an elaborate troll and that nobody that considers themselves human is this stupid.

QuoteIt searches for core and underlying issues, such as; staffing, work segmentation, company goals and capabilities, etc.

Staffing - Dear God, you are stupid. Companies, which ****ing staff people, don't need or want think tanks. I ****ing hope, just somehow hope beyond ****ing hope that you mean determining which positions need to be filled rather than who will fill them. A think tank doesn't need to ****ing do this either though you ****ing baboon. It's ****ing obvious to anyone with the appropriate ****ing data (i.e. the ****ing admins)
I feel like a ***got saying "think tanks" so many ****ing times, damn it.
Work segmentation - What the shit? WHY WOULD YOU NEED A THINK TANK FOR THIS, YOU DUMBASS?!?!?!!?
hurr durr hey think tank, what should the role of a forum moderator be?
ummm to moderate the forum?????
thanks, think tank!
Company goals - dude... I'm going to break down in tears. You are so unbelievably stupid. Company goals, dude? Company ****ing goals? The goal is to ****ing get players and make money. You are stupid. Please don't deny it. The first step is admitting you have a problem.
Company capabilities - What. I know that you know that you're just saying random bullshit that sounds good to you. The surprising thing is that you didn't think I'd be smart enough to see through it.

Quoteand  not superficially attacking the problem unlike posts such as this have attempted to do.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Every ****ing pair of As and Hs ever written would not be sufficient in expressing the ridiculousness of your post. So I've attempted to superficially attack the problem? Dude, you are so bad at writing that it saddens me.
Also, you're stupid. There is no "the problem," you dolt. These are real problems which need to be resolved. I am not attempting to "attack the [nonexistent] problem." How could you possibly ****ing think otherwise?

QuoteIt is comprised of the existing player base with certain individuals as voices in the meetings. The Think Tank allows for a clear, and completely open means of communication between admins and player-base.
Oh my God... He's an idiot. He's a ****ing idiot, this guy. This man is a ****ing idiot.
So, that's it? We submit paragraphs of arguments and it comes down to this?
This ****ing dunce doesn't even know what a think tank is?
A think tank is a ****ing elected group of members which think about predetermined topics in the interest of reaching a resolution, usually in a room together, not whatever bullshit you thought it was.
If you admit that you are one of the stupidest people in the world, maybe I'll think about not ****ing hanging myself.

Yz

26. 45 straight up "you're an idiot" class insults in 2 posts. are you an intellectual for that ridiculously low tolerance?

but i don't think a think tank could possibly help the game as it is anyway. it just comes down to the difference between now and 2011. in 2011, kenny had free time, allie had free time, bc was their #1 priority and they utilized that. in 2015, kenny and allie don't have free time, bc isn't on either of their priority lists and so nothing's happening.

there's nothing else that it's gonna boil down to, this is @ jc's thread as well. "just do this" they woulda done it by now if they were really around. this isn't a payout to them either, they've done this as a semi passion project for 6 years and we all saw this coming, kenny just needs to think about what he wants to do and we can only hope bc is in his mind, and i don't mean just keeping it alive i mean updating it. otherwise, shit happens.
DISCORD killyzkill

animosity1

Quote from: Yz on June 09, 2015, 08:25:13 AM
Jesus, with complete assholes like you OP, I'd rather Kenny stays in hibernation mode. You literally typed out 19 insults in that post. Nobody should give half a shit what you suggest, and frankly, none of those suggestions would fix anything.

"Get rid of leechers!" yeah okay buddy, let's make veterans re-level their 25th character for the 25th time having to grind the same level for the 2500th time. Some of us have done way too much of that, we're bored of it.

"Make 258 harder" a required balance change. I see more people leaving rather than people joining from this though. Balance isn't what matters right now, it's the lack of new content and moderation.

"Make levelling harder" only good thing here but every map should be tuned down, rather. Still won't make people come back.

The rest of what you said is QoL that half the community doesn't give a **** about. As a player, I don't care about max res. I don't care about admin rights. I don't want the old Bots UI, and if they're so professional, why the **** is Kenny making money and they aren't? Cuz the pros hosted a game worse than a kid did. That logic is hardly applicable.

tl;dr r00d d00d has odd ideas

Please **** off. Why would one ****ing guy being rude provoke a desire for something almost completely irrelevant?
Why do you say things that you don't believe?
Did you count how many insults I typed out? Is that even relevant, as long as there is truth behind them all?

QuoteNobody should give half a shit what you suggest, and frankly, none of those suggestions would fix anything.
LOL. What? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Nobody should care about what I suggest because I'm rude? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
It's a miracle that a ***got like you would even ****ing be named staff ahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You would ****ing ignore suggestions because the person saying them was rude? LOL.
Your interests are ****ing ridiculous.

LOL, how do you not see how ridiculous this is?
You prioritize these high-level vets because there are so many of them! This is the ****ing problem, you gave away too much XP too easily, everyone's at a high level.
Who the hell has 25 characters? I know it's hyperbole, but why would you have more than 1 of each bot type (3 total)? And why do you prioritize these people when the majority of people don't have more than one account?! You spend too much time on the forums and with your vet friends.

I'm unsure what you mean by "required balance" change. It doesn't even have to be harder, it could just be longer.
You're only looking at the direct effects. The indirect effect is slower leveling, and people sticking around longer because of it. When people play games, they invite their friends to play games. The longer they play, the more likely they'll invite friends or more friends.

I was going to say every map tuned down but I thought you'd say it's not feasible, as you usually do with anything that's more than a line of code.

This is almost funny to me. Do you talk to any of the low level people?
You don't care about max res, but so many people do. People don't talk about it because they don't even know it's possible, or have never even thought about it.
You don't care about admin rights because you have admin rights, dude. Think of all the people that are unable to play BoutCheetah (but able to play BOTS!!) because of this. You don't see them, so you don't think about them.
You don't want the old Bots UI, dude? Lol. You're just used to the new one and bored of the old one. I could make one twice as ****ing good as this UI. How would a professional designer make something worse than some amateur on the forums???????? Like, what?

and if they're so professional, why the **** is Kenny making money and they aren't?

Nice one. Lol. That's a funny joke that you made. Surely it's a joke, right? You don't actually suffer from an extreme case of mental retardation, right? LOL. Acclaim probably made in one day more than this Kenny ***got has made in a month, ****ing easily.
They shut down by choice. It wasn't lucrative enough to keep going. So, so, so, so many people played BOTS!!, it obviously made tons more money. And they are making money, LOL. The people working at Acclaim probably had very nice degrees and are making a shit-ton more money than you or this Kenny ***got, who is probably 19 or something.

Cuz the pros hosted a game worse than a kid did.

This could go into medical textbooks for an extreme case of denial and partisanship.
It takes real ****ing stupidity to make a game WORSE under your management, but that's just what Kenny did.
A) It's so ****ing funny that you think this piece of trash is even 25% as good as the original bots.
B) How can you even compare it? LOL, he stole the ****ing source.
If I steal your sandwich and add mayo, should I be hailed as some ****ing sandwich-making savant?

That logic is hardly applicable.
Sorry, I don't know what you mean.

Also, I am sorry for being rude. I'm not actually upset or have the intentions of being rude when I say these things, it just helps to express the degree of severity which I'm trying to project.
I hope I didn't offend anyone (I know this is a laughable statement given the things I've said).

animosity1

Quote from: Yz on June 09, 2015, 08:46:56 AM
but i don't think a think tank could possibly help the game as it is anyway.
Thank you, Yz.
I could kiss your feet.

I never called myself an intellectual but, mathematically speaking, if you consider IQ to be a good measure of intelligence, I am one.

Yz

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Nobody should care about what I suggest because I'm rude? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL."

Please, nobody knows who you are. Don't pretend you're smarter than us when you're a stranger making suggestions that have been thrown around all over the forums that were all either shut down or just "eh +1'd". Keep it short and sweet.

Quote from: animosity1 on June 09, 2015, 08:58:01 AM

LOL, how do you not see how ridiculous this is?
You prioritize these high-level vets because there are so many of them! This is the ****ing problem, you gave away too much XP too easily, everyone's at a high level.
Who the hell has 25 characters? I know it's hyperbole, but why would you have more than 1 of each bot type (3 total)? And why do you prioritize these people when the majority of people don't have more than one account?! You spend too much time on the forums and with your vet friends.

This is an outdated, 10 year old game. We don't just gain new players off the bat. Everyone has had at least 3 maxed bots by now or they were never really actually playing this game. Nobody hates leeching except for the suckers who have to carry 8 man rooms. Here's a thought, don't let them leech, then they have to play for themselves. Why remove a feature that made literally 1/3 of sectorers even play Sector to begin with?(leeching also fuelled the pvp/bvb playerbase) And nice touch on the end, gotta throw that in huh, even though I don't actually talk to anyone that has been playing even half as long as I have these days. I just know when the game is healthy and when it's not, and "GIVE ME 1800X1800 AAAAAAAA" doesn't fix a game.

Quote from: animosity1 on June 09, 2015, 08:58:01 AM"Make 258 harder" a required balance change. I see more people leaving rather than people joining from this though. Balance isn't what matters right now, it's the lack of new content and moderation.

I'm unsure what you mean by "required balance" change. It doesn't even have to be harder, it could just be longer.
You're only looking at the direct effects. The indirect effect is slower leveling, and people sticking around longer because of it. When people play games, they invite their friends to play games. The longer they play, the more likely they'll invite friends or more friends.

This is entirely filler. We both agree it needs to be harder, don't need to just fill in the blanks to talk more shit.

I was going to say every map tuned down but I thought you'd say it's not feasible, as you usually do with anything that's more than a line of code.

This is almost funny to me. Do you talk to any of the low level people?
You don't care about max res, but so many people do. People don't talk about it because they don't even know it's possible, or have never even thought about it.
You don't care about admin rights because you have admin rights, dude. Think of all the people that are unable to play BoutCheetah (but able to play BOTS!!) because of this. You don't see them, so you don't think about them.
You don't want the old Bots UI, dude? Lol. You're just used to the new one and bored of the old one. I could make one twice as ****ing good as this UI. How would a professional designer make something worse than some amateur on the forums???????? Like, what?

Do low people cry out about it? Because I've seen one person this year apart from you talk about it on the forum. 10 people log in daily. If all they can mention is low res in a game where 10 people log in daily, then their interests are bent. I know you're trying to sound high and mighty as ****, condescending the shit out of me like the choice is obvious while you do it, but sorry I'm still not seeing this as obvious. You even said they don't talk about it cuz 1) don't think it's possible or 2) don't know it exists. That means it's not in demand compared to the things they're actually complaining for?????????????????

Still need to see someone else ask for removal of admin rights in the past 3 years, may have been the occasional yearly visitor in Report a Bug I guess.

UI... just... so what? I played old Bots more than this, there's a remake that Allie and Kenny made and I prefer the UI over there, but I really don't care about a change. "Hey yeah Kenny, game's dead, y'know, no updates in a couple years, let's revert to old UI??"

Quote from: animosity1 on June 09, 2015, 08:58:01 AMNice one. Lol. That's a funny joke that you made. Surely it's a joke, right? You don't actually suffer from an extreme case of mental retardation, right? LOL. Acclaim probably made in one day more than this Kenny ***got has made in a month, ****ing easily.
They shut down by choice. It wasn't lucrative enough to keep going. So, so, so, so many people played BOTS!!, it obviously made tons more money. And they are making money, LOL. The people working at Acclaim probably had very nice degrees and are making a shit-ton more money than you or this Kenny ***got, who is probably 19 or something.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Yeah, Acclaim made more money, but shut down by choice? You can fill all your posts with "retarded" all you want, I'm not gonna try and prove you wrong on that, but let me just say you don't know jack shit about that company. BC lasted 6 years and Bots lasted 2, that was my point, if you didn't get it without only seeing red.

This could go into medical textbooks for an extreme case of denial and partisanship.
It takes real ****ing stupidity to make a game WORSE under your management, but that's just what Kenny did.
A) It's so ****ing funny that you think this piece of trash is even 25% as good as the original bots.
B) How can you even compare it? LOL, he stole the ****ing source.
If I steal your sandwich and add mayo, should I be hailed as some ****ing sandwich-making savant?

Original Bots was just the epitomy of a broken, pay2win, hacker-riddled, glitch controlled game, lacking any real depth without $$$ and ultimately in control of the most corrupt company since Nexon. I won't convince you why it was shit, youp robably played for 2 months and thought it was the shit. Oh-so-good only being able to run lvl 8's to gain exp, losing half your games from hourly ****ing lag, getting onehit by a coin user in PvP when you're higher lvl and more skilled, getting your account hacked, getting banned for calling TheHistorian "Histo" as a nickname, etc. could go on. Just another kid who never saw Acclaims dark side.
oh and a little spoiler for you, they went bankrupt and had to unban hackers for money.

DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

tl;dr
-nobody is truly a 'newb' anymore without advertising everyone here's been through sector a billion times
-none of your ideas are even new
-leeching fuelled pvp and bvb as well as 'new' people who had already had maxed chars before
-leeching helps people make alts, which in turn they use to help new people
-low res is not in demand, rest of your post was filler as to 'how it could be in demand but i don't know'
-UI was never a bad idea but never a priority, nobody actually asks for that and everything else under the sun has been suggested
-acclaim was bankrupt, had the worst known management of any known game company, became known publishers likely through extortion, unbanned hackers for $
-bots was glitched, hacked, bugged, abused by staff, abused by hackers, abused by pay2win system, lack of depth as ****

-Your EQ definitely doesn't rival your supposed IQ and that's where I draw the line on intelligence
-and yes i did count the insults
-at this point, definitely no pawn of allie/kenny. just someone who waded through the shitstorm of acclaim from start to finish and actually know what happened to the game, the company and why. turns out free thinkers can think tyrant-run games with no features aren't so great lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Eipo

And stil this game is bored as **** , and there are stil no updates about new levels... maps..

This is why people leave , this game is old and boring.

Tbh can you call kenny proffesional ? When an update comes he doesen't show up lol.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-