April 28, 2024, 07:08:02 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Necessary Actions to Slow Dwindling of Player Base

Necessary Actions to Slow Dwindling of Player Base

Started by animosity1, June 09, 2015, 05:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: Eipo on June 09, 2015, 10:47:16 AM
this game is old and boring.

This 100%, it's got nothing to do with all this other smaller stuff people have been bringing up.
DISCORD killyzkill

Bluepatchx

June 09, 2015, 10:59:33 AM #16 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 08:44:53 PM by Bluepatchx
@animosity - to soothe your overly inflated ego and horrific use of a thesaurus, Think Tank was a bad name. Granted. "New Development team" fits better. Prior notes apply nonetheless.

As per the rest of your attempt of an educated rebuttal, I will not bother in legitimising it any further than this. Would not want to showcase how pathetic they actually are. Because dayum, all those swear words really helped right? Also, Yz has shafted you enough for one-day.

The proposal, for all intents and purposes, was a suggestion to Kenneth. One which was promised a discussion when time permitted; which is far more than you've achieved. And hey, if I'm cramming big words to sound smart, your use must be to really cover that you're a tested imbecile. I have truly never met a person quite so pretentious.

Also, gj hiding behind an alias. For someone playing for your claimed short time could not have figured the exp imbalance in upper levels as well as "giving players exp too easily" bs. by stating If you have any care left for BoutCheetah," you signify you are aware of the difficulties admin are having and the lack of attention BC has been receiving. Very good research for someone "new", It's amazing how you were able to come to the conclusion there was little "care"left. Quite astounding actually.

Even by reading recent posts, you could not have so confidently arrived at this result because surely, someone with your "EQ" can deduce that anything online should be taken with a pinch of salt and not always wholeheartedly believed. And for a new player to make such a claim when, according to you, are discovering for yourself is pretty cool too considering there's no chance you could have experienced first hand the care brought forward by admins, or lack thereof - did you meet one in person? Did you talk to one? Did you mail one?. Your comments also insinuate you're a veteran in this matter and have so much experience that you can openly make a statement that the admins for a fact, do not care.  Next time you try to play innocent, at least check your cover story. Lol bruh, hats off to you for flaming. Make some people here look like angels. Ggwp.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Cooky

matattmon

this game is dying because there is no update
I still haven't quit the game but I have already lost interest.
it disappoints me every time I go on forum when I see there is no update.
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

anaroy50

guys ffs u think update wont come? maybe santa have more importent things atm, but he back, and updates will come, its just take more than the usual. from when i join this game was maybe 1 big update, maybe, and i still dont lose hope. santa will see every1 leave game, than he really wont do update, cuz for wut?! just wait a little more and its come, im sure ;).

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Eipo

The game is dead , it's over. To much profit and no updates , so why should we play it?

trashburmy

This post + JC' s post sum up most of the problems, hopefully the admins actually listen to us for once. Not trying to call him out but Allie would be doing a lot of work if it weren't for Kenny showing no interest.

Thornz

Animosity is aptly named. Seems like he just threw out a bunch of useless suggestions and decided to fight tooth and nail to defend them. People like this are the reason I enjoy trolling the forums lol.

And to elaborate what I mean by useless, I don't mean that some of them aren't bad ideas (though some are), but as Tricky and others have already said, these things have already been suggested before, and they aren't what's going to save the game. At this point, I don't think anything can save the game tbh. I'll stick around until it draws its last breath, though.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

onyx

Lol I see you are trying to play smart and dumb at the same time. I had to think about it for a while, but I'm pretty sure I know who you are. The question is why bother? You already knew, yet you wasted your time to draw some reactions from people who can't make a difference.

anaroy50

Quote from: Eipo on June 09, 2015, 03:40:03 PM
The game is dead , it's over. To much profit and no updates , so why should we play it?
well quit, if u even play this game. i think that with santa this game can be saved and back to the old days.

trashburmy

Quote from: anaroy50 on June 09, 2015, 10:49:08 PM
well quit, if u even play this game. i think that with santa this game can be saved and back to the old days.
Keep positive, I am with ICE on this one. Once Kenny isn't busy with school n shit, he will be back to this game. Soon he will come here and there to fix things is what I heard and when he finds time he will restore the game and update. I believe it will happen

Selene

trashburmy

anaroy50

Quote from: trashburmy on June 09, 2015, 11:05:42 PM
Quote from: anaroy50 on June 09, 2015, 10:49:08 PM
Keep positive, I am with ICE on this one. Once Kenny isn't busy with school n shit, he will be back to this game. Soon he will come here and there to fix things is what I heard and when he finds time he will restore the game and update. I believe it will happen
FINALLY! SOME1 with me lel!

animosity1

Quote from: Bluepatchx on June 09, 2015, 10:59:33 AM
@animosity - to soothe your overly inflated ego and horrific use of a thesaurus, Think Tank was a bad name. Granted. "New Development team" fits better. Prior notes apply nonetheless.

As per the rest of your attempt of an educated rebuttal, I will not bother in legitimising it any further than this. Would not want to showcase how pathetic they actually are. Because dayum, all those swear words really helped right? Also, Yz has shafted you enough for one-day.

The proposal, for all intents and purposes, was a suggestion to Kenneth. One which was promised a discussion when time permitted; which is far more than you've achieved. And hey, if I'm cramming big words to sound smart, your use must be to really cover that you're a tested imbecile. I have truly never met a person quite so pretentious.

Also, gj hiding behind an alias. For someone playing for your claimed short time could not have figured the exp imbalance in upper levels as well as "giving players exp too easily" bs. by stating If you have any care left for BoutCheetah," you signify you are aware of the difficulties admin are having and the lack of attention BC has been receiving. Very good research for someone "new", It's amazing how you were able to come to the conclusion there was little "care"left. Quite astounding actually.

Even by reading recent posts, you could not have so confidently arrived at this result because surely, someone with your "EQ" can deduce that anything online should be taken with a pinch of salt and not always wholeheartedly believed. And for a new player to make such a claim when, according to you, are discovering for yourself is pretty cool too considering there's no chance you could have experienced first hand the care brought forward by admins, or lack thereof - did you meet one in person? Did you talk to one? Did you mail one?. Your comments also insinuate you're a veteran in this matter and have so much experience that you can openly make a statement that the admins for a fact, do not care.  Next time you try to play innocent, at least check your cover story. Lol bruh, hats off to you for flaming. Make some people here look like angels. Ggwp.

Dude...
I hate when people just won't admit that I'm smarter than them.
You can't be smarter than everyone, dude, sorry.

Unlike you, I don't use a thesaurus to crowbar in big words to make myself look smart.
Mostly, I read articles published by major journals and look up any words I don't yet know.
Then, when I find an appropriate use for them in posts, I make use of them.

Have you ever taken an IQ test administered by a certified proctor (not an online test)?
If you have, please share your score, unadulterated.

"The proposal, for all intents and purposes, was a suggestion to Kenneth."

This doesn't make any sense. Do you know the meaning of the phrase "for all intents and purposes?"
Strictly speaking, the proposal was, for all intents and purposes, a suggestion to Kenneth.
However, this isn't relevant because you made mention of it in your post, opening it to fair criticism.

"One which was promised a discussion when time permitted; which is far more than you've achieved."
I don't even wat.
10/10 Relevancy. If you want to make a post whose only pertinence is to my character, PM me instead.

"And hey, if I'm cramming big words to sound smart, your use must be to really cover that you're a tested imbecile."
Refer to previous.

"I have truly never met a person quite so pretentious."
I don't care if I'm being pretentious, as long as I'm doing it properly.
Also, I already called you pretentious in my other post m8, try something else pls.
Refer to previous.

"Also, gj hiding behind an alias. "
thx m8.
I don't know how stupid you'd have to be to use this argument twice.
Do you sarcastically congratulate policemen on their use of bulletproof vests?
"gj hiding behind an alias xDDDDD otherwizez u wudd havgottin banned 4 cursing @ yz!!! xDDDDD lol u unmanly newb xDDDDD"

"For someone playing for your claimed short time could not have figured the exp imbalance in upper levels as well as "giving players exp too easily" bs."
What...? I really don't understand.
Let me try removing the "for."
"someone playing for your claimed short time could not have figured the exp imbalance in upper levels as well as "giving players exp too easily" bs."
Umm, still what?
My claimed short time? I never claimed to have played a short time.
Speak to me in your first language, please. Google Translate can probably construct a better sentence than you can.
I think you mean to say that you don't think a new player couldn't have figured out that more XP is required, per level, the closer you are to level 270 AND that lower-level players are given XP too easily. I agree, but this was not my claim. Could someone playing for only a few hours (I made this account just moments before my original post) have figured out how to run bout.dat directly?

"by stating If you have any care left for BoutCheetah," you signify you are aware of the difficulties admin are having and the lack of attention BC has been receiving."
"Signify" isn't an appropriate word to use here, m8.
Also, that sentence doesn't connote that whatsoever. I agree that it does recognize the "lack [or dwindling] of attention BC has been receiving," but not that I am "aware of the difficulties admin [sic] are having"

"Very good research for someone "new", It's amazing how you were able to come to the conclusion there was little "care"left. Quite astounding actually."
LOL. Okay, so we're not even on the same page here, dude.
I don't know how you misunderstood that I claim to be new even after I clarified otherwise twice, but somehow, you did.

I'm going to stop reading there because I have other things to do.
Thanks for your posts, m8, you have been amusing.

Edit: also, please, please, please explain to me what you think your signature means.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-