April 24, 2024, 02:49:14 AMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestion about update

Suggestion about update

Started by perrobueno20, June 20, 2015, 01:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perrobueno20

I wish this suggestion apply in bc

1. How about add new survial parts and maps??
We are too  depend on raid. When   few user log in bc (about 3-7user log in)  maybe just watching forum and inventory  and  log off(solo play make bored ). So my first suggestion is add survival map

2.How about fix metorium  options??
Guys know metorium price in zylon shop. But  compare that price this option to bad...

3.How about add weekend event like before??
Before we were waiting weekend because *2 exp but now disapper and dont need *2 exp . So my suggestiom is add weekend event (ill consider which event make user fun and happy)

I hope bc more fun and always interesting  during play bc

Thx :P

pkolnm

Quote from: perrobueno20 on June 20, 2015, 01:25:48 PM

We are too  depend on raid. When   few user log in bc (about 3-7user log in)  maybe just watching forum and inventory  and  log off(solo play make bored ). So my first suggestion is add survival map

Guys know metorium price in zylon shop. But  compare that price this option to bad...

Before we were waiting weekend because *2 exp but now disapper and dont need *2 exp . So my suggestiom is add weekend event (ill consider which event make user fun and happy)

1. Raid isnt bored i think it need team work .
But i understand your means

2. I agree. BC need more event

TeXeT

Quote from: perrobueno20 on June 20, 2015, 01:25:48 PM

I was thinking about making a suggestion about survival as well, for the past few weeks. We actually need 1 higher level set that would fit raid armour (mainly head for exp usage) . Members dont need survival armour right now cuz they get max exp from grind map, and from this your second idea comes handy, we should get less exp on weekdays and more on weekends like it was before, so memebers would have a use from tier armour. And about the metorium armour, its worthless now in game, it should have receve eather a boost in stats/level, or discount in zylon shop as you said. Those are all quite nice ideas, i like them all, hopefully to see at least 1 approved by admin.

Ruined

I agree with you guys but even if admins agree that wont be soon... :P

Bubbabear

no higher parts, too op already.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Selene

Bluepatchx

Double exp sounds great! haha, even if you did not reduce the current exp on "weekdays", having even more during the weekends would probably increase the playing population then.  :)

Introducing maybe luck buffs every second weekend or so would be pretty nice too, keep incentives always on tap :P
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Bubbabear

June 21, 2015, 11:28:58 PM #7 Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 12:10:17 AM by Bubbabear
Yes really exp increase is what this game needs......

also Santa capped exp at 655635 or something like that so any increase in exp will not be any addition you will hit cap without it, and no doubt their will be any plans on lifting this due to hackers. Plus with everyone having every rare in-game mainly increasing the luck wouldn't have much point either at this current time since the parts that can drop are low rate compared to raid/survival tier armour.

That's why it would never be a good idea buying a xp multiplier from zc shop. It needs a de-buff on exp, so that these exp events can excist and have a positive effect on the community, as-well as find reasons for people to grind, farm, play during the week. I mean i reckon they should find a way of making +8 parts or something give people reason to buy the combination coupon again as the max set you can make from it is +7 Elektra whose stats = meteorium and we all know how bad that is compared to most sets currently in-game.

There's several things that need rebalancing, this should be the main focus. With additional updates should also be modifications to current stuff to keep the game balanced. Maybe make player armour/damage just over 1/3 of the level that you can get it from so it's challenging to beat and the exp is enough to be rewarding but not to much to look past the level and never end up playing it again.

We'll see, i mean every time something is mentioned is just get's over-looked as it's the same suggestions over and over or at least on the same lines. What we need is staff who listen and act, not just watch and laugh at their powers or just want to be cool with a coloured name.

Oh and the fact that the difficulty modifiers have no effect even hard is easy. Perhaps a new mode (Impossible) with different modifiations like no pushing or = loss, more hp and attack on mobs more skilled mobs included in levels like combo breakers e.g code, scalpers, maybe little version's of gora or other of the gods as mobs as taking on several of those with skillbreak and breakfall might be a good challenge especially without pushing.

Also you would of thought they would work on a profanity filter for a "kids" game.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Bluepatchx

June 22, 2015, 12:16:17 AM #8 Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 12:18:24 AM by Bluepatchx
Very much true for the most.

Your comment on the exp buffs is something I agree strongly with too. The 'benefits' it grants is limited (and of course for heaps of other factors), but does not always seem to be worth the purchase.

Nonetheless, luck buffs ("event" based) could be not so much for "rare" items, but for those wanting to build up the +5's and beyond. They could also change up the loot pool by switching about certain items, hehe. Perhaps an 'extremely rare' drop could include Bot type changes, combination tickets (I forget the proper name), and maybe a snowball every now and then. It would for sure help the market a long a bit. If there's a consistent income (or possibility of gaining items), then prices become moderated by the market on it's own (through natural supply-and-demand cycles). Also, it can help keep the community motivated and eager to clear the sectors in hopes of maybe a one-day membership.  

[ I think as well that the reference of "event items" as rare's is a little misleading (I know this has become colloquial terminology in BC), but an introduction to a genuine "rare" item tier would be nice too. ]

Also, another really off-the wall idea;  it would be nice if we could get equivalent armours to RT1/RT2. Having every bot look the same does get a little boring haha. Even if it meant making RT1/RT2 with same stats, but with different skin colours I think would just add a little bit of variety in game :) There would not be a huge amount of coding to do that, and re-skins I think is something BC does quite well - the Raid Armours were very well done in general. Alternatively, making other sources for ascertaining armours of equal status would be pretty neat. Because currently, you either need to find a good Raid runner, or a decent Raid team to get RT armours as "end game" hehe.

Coupon idea also sounds pretty good haha.

(I also think staff armour should be rebalanced to equate to either RT1 or RT2 standards. Staff armour should be usable like max-tier armour. That way, it grants incentive for staff to actually wear it in game. And sure, the staff skins are a little wonky, especially on the patch, but I personally think it should be a thing of pride and "representing" Zylon :). I know however a lot of staff only wear the flags, and not the armour in-game because of the stat discrepancy.) <-- Just a very personal thought.

Bubbabear

Yup for sure. It's transformation coupon you're going on about pal, and i mean it's a good shout there for weekends only but a very high chance be lucky to get 3-5 in a month kinda rare would be cool.

As for the cosmetics, a member shop did go into the suggestions a while back and was highly voted however, there has been no word of it since wether it will be worked upon or even confirmed, which would involve different skins you could purchase.

+1 on staff armour. Unless they don't want it obv.

trashburmy

Quote from: Bluepatchx on June 22, 2015, 12:16:17 AM
Very much true for the most.

Your comment on the exp buffs is something I agree strongly with too. The 'benefits' it grants is limited (and of course for heaps of other factors), but does not always seem to be worth the purchase.

Nonetheless, luck buffs ("event" based) could be not so much for "rare" items, but for those wanting to build up the +5's and beyond. They could also change up the loot pool by switching about certain items, hehe. Perhaps an 'extremely rare' drop could include Bot type changes, combination tickets (I forget the proper name), and maybe a snowball every now and then. It would for sure help the market a long a bit. If there's a consistent income (or possibility of gaining items), then prices become moderated by the market on it's own (through natural supply-and-demand cycles). Also, it can help keep the community motivated and eager to clear the sectors in hopes of maybe a one-day membership.  

[ I think as well that the reference of "event items" as rare's is a little misleading (I know this has become colloquial terminology in BC), but an introduction to a genuine "rare" item tier would be nice too. ]

Also, another really off-the wall idea;  it would be nice if we could get equivalent armours to RT1/RT2. Having every bot look the same does get a little boring haha. Even if it meant making RT1/RT2 with same stats, but with different skin colours I think would just add a little bit of variety in game :) There would not be a huge amount of coding to do that, and re-skins I think is something BC does quite well - the Raid Armours were very well done in general. Alternatively, making other sources for ascertaining armours of equal status would be pretty neat. Because currently, you either need to find a good Raid runner, or a decent Raid team to get RT armours as "end game" hehe.

Coupon idea also sounds pretty good haha.

(I also think staff armour should be rebalanced to equate to either RT1 or RT2 standards. Staff armour should be usable like max-tier armour. That way, it grants incentive for staff to actually wear it in game. And sure, the staff skins are a little wonky, especially on the patch, but I personally think it should be a thing of pride and "representing" Zylon :). I know however a lot of staff only wear the flags, and not the armour in-game because of the stat discrepancy.) <-- Just a very personal thought.
I like most of both of you guys' ideas but, the raid gear is fine. It would honestly be better if rt3 was released. But if rt3 was released we would need new, harder maps. Maybe involving all 3 types of bots to clear? New exp system and gp/coin system for levels.

Bubbabear

Clearing maps like 258 on hard with rt2 in 1 min is not good. The only thing that stops people from doing it faster or anything else is the duration of levels and how long they are. Maybe if for the higher maps they used more bigger/complicated maps rather than the quick small easy ones with key features that needed doing.

Bluepatchx

June 22, 2015, 12:49:59 AM #12 Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:18:45 AM by Bluepatchx
The biggest issue with new maps is finding out how to put it in game. Unfortunately, adding levels over all into the Bots system is not as simple as saying "hey! I want a new level *poof* haha. And unfortunately, Kenneth is extremely busy with other projects and real-life, and so heavy duty coding and programming may not occur. I believe if there was 100% understanding (and acquisition) on the Bots engine (and source code), levels would have been done so already. (But I believe this topic was discussed in a thread not to long ago :) )

Alternatively, re-skinning levels and rebalancing mob stats is always possible. There are a few levels which are 'big', but are medium in size, and only mid-ranged in difficulty (for lower levels). Levels including: Lake Virus Entrance (26), X Storage Deck (37), Fresh Air (149), are relatively large and I can see them becoming very well built, complicated, and more importantly challenging "higher levelled" sectors to be cleared. Re-skinning these levels could be a community thing, and we could collectively design this level. But yes, co-ordination and time will need to be laid out before such plans would begin. Also, I think BC at one point wanted to get a lore-based story going on, and unifying the sectors to each other more (introduction of the Gods, etc). I hope that this development concept returns haha - was a very interesting twist!

But as always, only suggestions and wild thoughts. :P

anaroy50

Quote from: Bluepatchx on June 21, 2015, 11:07:03 PM
Double exp sounds great! haha, even if you did not reduce the current exp on "weekdays", having even more during the weekends would probably increase the playing population then.  :)

Introducing maybe luck buffs every second weekend or so would be pretty nice too, keep incentives always on tap :P
double exp sound good but 65k x2 its too much. m8 u dont 258 in 1-1:30 min. 130k?
but i liked so much the x2 luck idea. its sounds gr8 really.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Robocop7ant

Why do we allways need New items, mars or lvl?

I suggested a exp wipe. Then it would be easier to make a xP x2 event and other events.

Rt3 set should be released, but if it's released..  People Will allways want more or less in-game.
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-