March 28, 2024, 02:32:35 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » A pair of suggestions by me.

A pair of suggestions by me.

Started by saylar, July 17, 2015, 06:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saylar

July 17, 2015, 06:27:17 AM Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:38:44 AM by saylar
1st suggestion:

I would like to have a spectator mode (similar like league of legends) maybe using the same death camera as GUI for the spectators.

Advantages:

- Players can see maps that they can't enter (high lvl req., especially raids).
- more people is able to record a possible use of hack. Having more proofs to ban a hacker.

Disadvantage:

- Limit number of spectators (i'm not sure but maybe the performance decrease).

2nd suggestion:

Fix description window in coin heads equiped when you move the mouse over it.
The window is trunkated and appears cut with the upper side of the client window.

NeoKiller

the first idea is nice but idk it its possible.
At least Kenny won't put that much work into it if its possible.

Bluepatchx

Quote from: saylar on July 17, 2015, 06:27:17 AM
- more people is able to record a possible use of hack. Having more proofs to ban a hacker.

You don't need heaps of evidence to have someone caught as a hacker. You need to see: The finish screen (to prove the little amount of time taken to clear the sector), and where they stand in the room before you begin. :)
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

lirik

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

for spectator mode to exist there has to be an option to disalow sectators, for user privacy. and all hackers would just do that. so it wouldnt help with catching hackers.

saylar

July 18, 2015, 03:55:35 AM #6 Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:25:45 AM by saylar
Quote from: Cooky on July 18, 2015, 02:31:38 AM
for spectator mode to exist there has to be an option to disalow sectators, for user privacy. and all hackers would just do that. so it wouldnt help with catching hackers.

User privacy? In league of legends there is spectator mode, in CS GO there is spectator mode, indeed minecraft (since 1.8) and in other several games. No one of this games have something about disallow spectators.

I suppose that in general is aim to competition online games and known by a massive amount of people.

User privacy is applied to evade the violation of your personal information. Of course, i would can geolocalize you only spectating you in boutcheetah.

Bluepatchx

But that doesn't mean BC should just ignore privacy as a whole. Sure, other bigger franchisee don't have the lockout function but I dont particularly enjoy people watching me play. If i wanted to let them watch, I'd stream.  :P
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

beany222

spectator mode wont happen

theres not enough motivation to do something that
1. wont generate revenue
2. takes a shit ton of effort
3. doesnt get more people to play

Cooky

in those games you listed dont u have to be friends with the person to spectate them? that counts as a way to disalow spectators, cause u have control over your friends list.

saylar

Quote from: Cooky on July 18, 2015, 04:54:14 AM
in those games you listed dont u have to be friends with the person to spectate them? that counts as a way to disalow spectators, cause u have control over your friends list.

In Lol you can spectate random ranked games, without  be friend of anyone. And in CS GO, you can spectate the high raned player games. In minecraft, if the server owner have several minigames. He can implement espectator mode

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-