April 23, 2024, 06:07:26 PMLatest Member: Georgesam

gigas

Started by Skarner, October 11, 2015, 04:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skarner

The Gigas grind is too much, the price value for the Equipment is waayy too high, and the amount of gigas you get per level is even lower. I understand the point of grinding and so on, but the same level def difficulty, or even multiple levels gets really old, and not only that you lose games on your packs which also more gigas down the drain.

In conclusion, be more lenient with Gigas in the Shop, and with Gigas earned per level.

Bluepatchx

October 11, 2015, 05:04:32 AM #1 Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 05:13:53 AM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: Skarner on October 11, 2015, 04:35:11 AM
The Gigas grind is too much, the price value for the Equipment is waayy too high, and the amount of gigas you get per level is even lower. I understand the point of grinding and so on, but the same level def difficulty, or even multiple levels gets really old, and not only that you lose games on your packs which also more gigas down the drain.

In conclusion, be more lenient with Gigas in the Shop, and with Gigas earned per level.

To be fair, Bots has always has been a grinding game. There's only so-many sectors that exist and because they are virtually the only way to earn money (without having other players give you gigas/coins), giga (shop) prices and reward/item drop rates are set as they are. Strictly speaking, if you play level-appropriate sectors, you'll be victorious a good majority of the time.

Regarding the first 10 or so sectors, it takes you approximately 45-60 rounds (of completing a sector close to your Bots level) before you can afford to buy the next tier armour. It's a fair bit of grinding, but it is definitely do-able. With that said, there are times where you might also find yourself entering a group of people doing sector 258, which gives you a fair amount of Gigas and exp. per run. Can you imagine if it only took 10 "completes" to get the next tier armour? Your game-play experience would be cut rather short!

Item drops are fairly common too; to the extent that you could quite easily pick up a full set of your next tier armour by doing a sector that reflects your 'bots' level.  Or alternatively by challenging yourself with a group of friends (old or newly made) to complete a sector higher than your bot levels  :) .
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Bubbabear

Tbf, they recently made elektra parts worth gigas, i'd recommend grabbing those at 100k gigas a piece, it won't take long especially when grinding.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

emotionless

Actually you don't need any gigas to enjoy this game. If you are saying shop parts are extremely expensive they are simply useless parts.

1)Enter room in which people play Gora map and don't disturb them and get exp to acheive 221 level.
2)Get rt1(raid tier) parts by getting help from good patch user.
3)With that rt1set, play gora map and acheive 225 level.
4)Now what? Leave this game or stay. But i guess you will leave due to boredome unless you try to be a good patch to help people get raid parts.

Cooky

Quote from: emotionless on October 12, 2015, 11:10:14 AM
Actually you don't need any gigas to enjoy this game. If you are saying shop parts are extremely expensive they are simply useless parts.

1)Enter room in which people play Gora map and don't disturb them and get exp to acheive 221 level.
2)Get rt1(raid tier) parts by getting help from good patch user.
3)With that rt1set, play gora map and acheive 225 level.
4)Now what? Leave this game or stay. But i guess you will leave due to boredome unless you try to be a good patch to help people get raid parts.

sad but true

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Bluepatchx on October 11, 2015, 05:04:32 AM
Quote from: Skarner on October 11, 2015, 04:35:11 AM

To be fair, Bots has always has been a grinding game. There's only so-many sectors that exist and because they are virtually the only way to earn money (without having other players give you gigas/coins), giga (shop) prices and reward/item drop rates are set as they are. Strictly speaking, if you play level-appropriate sectors, you'll be victorious a good majority of the time.

Regarding the first 10 or so sectors, it takes you approximately 45-60 rounds (of completing a sector close to your Bots level) before you can afford to buy the next tier armour. It's a fair bit of grinding, but it is definitely do-able. With that said, there are times where you might also find yourself entering a group of people doing sector 258, which gives you a fair amount of Gigas and exp. per run. Can you imagine if it only took 10 "completes" to get the next tier armour? Your game-play experience would be cut rather short!

Item drops are fairly common too; to the extent that you could quite easily pick up a full set of your next tier armour by doing a sector that reflects your 'bots' level.  Or alternatively by challenging yourself with a group of friends (old or newly made) to complete a sector higher than your bot levels  :) .
The gigas you make each round in BC* is lowered.. It was higher before.
It should been higher.

Yes it's much gigas in the game, but my guess is that they all left or quit (close to all).
Prizes dropping down each month, and the economy in-game is very small between the players in -game.
+ we have the game taking away some % from us when we gift/trade.

Atm i make faster gigas in bots than bc (if i don't sell item).
I make faster gigas in bc, cause it's rares there.

Bc each game 258 is 7200 ish and bots is 1200 ish,  selling items (elektra) in bc is like 100k..
In bots selling items (94-96 parts) is like 60K+.

It's not much different.. Clearing time can be different or same, depends how good you are.

Another thing is that close to no one have +6/+7 parts in bc cause they can't make it and it's taken out of the game.
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-