March 28, 2024, 08:47:57 AMLatest Member: cremia
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Mini-update 12/14/15

Mini-update 12/14/15

Started by Allie, December 14, 2015, 12:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Weekly event rewards have been modified to no longer give worthless rewards, and less commonly drop useless items.
A full update to this system will come shortly in the next few weeks.

In other news, low server now has x2 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

lespos

Quote from: Allie on December 14, 2015, 12:24:58 PM
Weekly event rewards have been modified to no longer give worthless rewards, and less commonly drop useless items.

i cant wait RT4 !!

Energized

So, this week's rewards should be better than the weeks before?
Also, thanks for the update, will make me play more, didn't farm chests last week because I saw how bad the drops were :\

Allie

Quote from: Energized on December 14, 2015, 03:25:19 PMSo, this week's rewards should be better than the weeks before?

That is correct, in that I removed a lot of "crappy" drops like sub-1M giga coupons and lowered the rate of various items like snowballs.

Energized

Quote from: Allie on December 14, 2015, 03:27:28 PM
Quote from: Energized on December 14, 2015, 03:25:19 PMSo, this week's rewards should be better than the weeks before?

That is correct, in that I removed a lot of "crappy" drops like sub-1M giga coupons and lowered the rate of various items like snowballs.
Good to know, thanks :)

Mickey88

hey i have a question off this topic i havent been online for about a year does that mean my account has been reseted?

Rez

Quote from: Mickey88 on December 15, 2015, 08:45:03 PM
hey i have a question off this topic i havent been online for about a year does that mean my account has been reseted?

The account should be the same as you left it.
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Energized

I don't get the RNG involved with this event, on Sunday it took me no more than 17 games to collect all 7 chests, yesterday, Monday, I played for more than half an hour and didn't get a single chest :/

Allie

Quote from: Energized on December 16, 2015, 09:20:09 AM
I don't get the RNG involved with this event, on Sunday it took me no more than 17 games to collect all 7 chests, yesterday, Monday, I played for more than half an hour and didn't get a single chest :/

Sadly, RNG is RNG.
It's not the RNG of this event, but RNG itself. You could get 7 in a row, or you could get nothing for hours.

Madprox

Sweet!  :D

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

medchiller

Quote from: Energized on December 16, 2015, 09:20:09 AM
Look on the bright side, you could get the worst rng luck ever and never get anything ;)

cyc0828

ZeXeZ

Just completed the event, and got the same drop as the last week, a freaking snowball.

Allie

Quote from: ZeXeZ on December 17, 2015, 01:23:04 PM
Just completed the event, and got the same drop as the last week, a freaking snowball.

I noticed you're not a member.
That wasn't removed or nerfed as I found that a solid reward.
Do you disagree? I'm always open to feedback.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-