March 28, 2024, 02:31:05 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BoutCheetah Community Hall of Fame

BoutCheetah Community Hall of Fame

Started by Yz, April 12, 2016, 03:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: LightRequiem on May 12, 2019, 05:26:10 PM
Hey hello, we should play league haha too bad i forgot the account i used in oce

get into the bc discord? Yz#9261
DISCORD killyzkill

bangaer2

I should be added to the list for my former guide YO! ;D
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Caspian

Quote from: bangaer2 on May 14, 2019, 03:18:38 PM
I should be added to the list for my former guide YO! ;D

Bump Tricky

Hmm there should totally be a hall of fame for BOTS.

Regards

Cass
Dedicated BOTS player

Member and guild leader of Elysium.

Yz

idk enough about bots, and i cant sticky stuff here anymore either. that thread would maybe fit the bots forum better idk, u would have better right to make a list for bots than me
DISCORD killyzkill

trashburmy

Somehow just noticing this,

This post is awesome Yz, BC used to be so fun with all of you. Miss these days, hope to hear from some of you again, so many names that bring back good memories

anthrax2

November 10, 2019, 06:11:58 PM #185 Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 06:15:46 PM by anthrax2
Quote from: Pokeh on February 22, 2019, 06:49:56 PM
Quote from: Yz on February 04, 2019, 12:56:41 AM
i remember belligerent! also pretty funny to hear that about divineevil haha. don't worry man you're not missing out.
omg random memory trigger remember _EDX_ (Elite Dragon X?)

god who were the guild leader and co-leader of that guild?

Of Belligerent[10] ? There were a few main leaders in that guild. R0B0B0T was the one who recruited me. I think Akira might have been another, or maybe I'm trippin. I wish I could remember the other names. There were some pretty popular people in that guild. I was like 10 or 12 years old and for some reason they let me in even though I wasn't the best. I wasn't very well known but I was one of the most active people on BOTS!!

How many people are active on BC now? It's kinda sad because BOTS was my childhood and I've never had nostalgia this strong about anything before. Is there a subreddit or discord so I can see if anyone remembers me? lmao

EDIT* - I just remembered the name smash_n_crush. He might've been a co-leader of Belligerent
Violence is not the answer. Violence is the question. The answer is YES!

IGN: anthrax1
Lvl: 150
Guild: Judgement

Yz

it was pretty active here for a while but now it's just like 2 no name people and some koreans

Quote from: trashburmy on September 01, 2019, 04:51:53 PM
Somehow just noticing this,

This post is awesome Yz, BC used to be so fun with all of you. Miss these days, hope to hear from some of you again, so many names that bring back good memories

ayo much love
DISCORD killyzkill

zekromr

Kinda salty I'm not in the HoF. Me and round 80% of this list know each other, plus I was a Top 5 PvPer. Though I don't think I ever met the OP. Anyways, anyone up for some Holodeck this weekend? Would love to relive decade-long nostalgia.
I am Fear. Boo.

-Speedy-

Induct me into the hall of fame babbbbby

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Yz

Quote from: zekromr on November 15, 2019, 05:54:19 PM
Kinda salty I'm not in the HoF. Me and round 80% of this list know each other, plus I was a Top 5 PvPer. Though I don't think I ever met the OP. Anyways, anyone up for some Holodeck this weekend? Would love to relive decade-long nostalgia.

i asked close to 30 people to help make the list, what were your aliases? i knew a lotta people i didn't meet
DISCORD killyzkill

koreansdfjl1

it is fear aka surgeoftheleaf my nice friend

Yz

also to backtrack on my last post no one was a top 5 pvper if i didn't know them lol

Quote from: koreansdfjl1 on November 28, 2019, 02:04:42 PM
it is fear aka surgeoftheleaf my nice friend

wait are you zekromr
DISCORD killyzkill

koreansdfjl1

Yz

Quote from: koreansdfjl1 on December 02, 2019, 12:35:24 AM
i am lyfe my nice friend

helo lyfe is zekromr fear im having a ****ing ANEURYSM because he said he didnt play with me but i knew fear heaps well
DISCORD killyzkill

zekromr

Quote from: Yz on December 06, 2019, 01:38:02 AM
Quote from: koreansdfjl1 on December 02, 2019, 12:35:24 AM
i am lyfe my nice friend

helo lyfe is zekromr fear im having a ****ing ANEURYSM because he said he didnt play with me but i knew fear heaps well

Wait what when did I know you. Did you go by a different name when I knew you?
I am Fear. Boo.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-