April 26, 2024, 03:42:36 PMLatest Member: AudreaHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Allie.

Allie.

Started by tanqq, January 01, 2011, 02:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

January 01, 2011, 05:27:45 PM #30 Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 05:29:36 PM by Tricky
Khaos, don't bring your filthy hick farmboy bullshit back to our minds, we don't need to hear you bragging about carrying straw, wearing overalls with your buttflap open so you can lazily shit on the animals you care for, or how you milk a cow on your nipples to feel like you can be touched by another living being without having them fist their assholes to death.

Everything you say just makes me want to knee strike a baby in the face, bragging about your ****ing farmboy life when you grinded to rank 1 on BC hardcore in a day, yeah good like mate good ****ing life. Your weights make you look like a vampire with cancer btw you should probably go cry a bit more about that - oh shit wait that pic wasn't of you, it was fake you're too ashamed to show the real you, but if that guy was such an ugly **** you must look like the scratched wrinkly inner-corer of an asshole, which must be hard for you right? So we've summed up a QQing self-loathing ugly as **** bitchy prick farmboy who faps to himself doing beastiality and bragging on the net about how big your roid muscles make you feel.

In summarization your tl;dr speeches about us having sad lives is ****ing tiring and hypocritical - you're obviously envious of how much of a waste of space you are. I'm sure your farmdad will dig a hole for you to die in, you're only a waste of life anyway.

What should be done, is you should get killed, neck ripped open, pissed in, then your head is used as a drinking cup for homeless kids, because then you might be contributing more then you are now as a fat posing farmboy ***got.
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 05:27:03 PM
I don't play the game anymore lol.  I'm here to just watch how much people will do literally anything Allie says just to get something, otherwise known as kiss assing.  lol  

@Pokeh:  I don't work on a farm/ranch anymore,  I'm in construction now, I do mason work (such as concrete driveways, patios, garage floors and stuff like that), and I occasionally help my brother and his crew with building houses.

Allie kisses my ass. Point negated.

@ Tricky: wai so mad brah? Mang, the troll has become the TROLLED! Wall of nonsensical rage = fail :).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on January 01, 2011, 05:28:07 PM

@ Tricky: wai so mad brah? Mang, the troll has become the TROLLED! Wall of nonsensical rage = fail :).

havent flamed in ages and people wanted me to type a tl;dr >_>
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: Optimism on January 01, 2011, 05:28:07 PM

The **** you talking about?

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on January 01, 2011, 05:30:17 PM
The **** you talking about?

Things...

@ tricky: you still failed, sir XD.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on January 01, 2011, 05:31:17 PM
Things...

@ tricky: you still failed, sir XD.

yeah, 6 people on msn complimented me.
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on January 01, 2011, 05:31:33 PM
.............oh.

I'll wash up a bit better next time :).

Internet rules say you failed...so he trolled 6 of you (OFF THE FORUMS!?). That kid is pure win.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Shadow

Quote from: Tricky on January 01, 2011, 05:27:45 PM
Khaos, don't bring your filthy hick farmboy bullshit back to our minds, we don't need to hear you bragging about carrying straw, wearing overalls with your buttflap open so you can lazily shit on the animals you care for, or how you milk a cow on your nipples to feel like you can be touched by another living being without having them fist their assholes to death.

Everything you say just makes me want to knee strike a baby in the face, bragging about your ****ing farmboy life when you grinded to rank 1 on BC hardcore in a day, yeah good like mate good ****ing life. Your weights make you look like a vampire with cancer btw you should probably go cry a bit more about that - oh shit wait that pic wasn't of you, it was fake you're too ashamed to show the real you, but if that guy was such an ugly **** you must look like the scratched wrinkly inner-corer of an asshole, which must be hard for you right? So we've summed up a QQing self-loathing ugly as **** bitchy prick farmboy who faps to himself doing beastiality and bragging on the net about how big your roid muscles make you feel.

In summarization your tl;dr speeches about us having sad lives is ****ing tiring and hypocritical - you're obviously envious of how much of a waste of space you are. I'm sure your farmdad will dig a hole for you to die you, you're only a waste of life anyway.

What should be done, is you should get killed, neck ripped open, pissed in, then your head is used as a drinking cup for homeless kids, because then you might be contributing more then you are now as a fat posing farmboy ***got.
I actually did post a real pic of me then, I no longer work on a farm which is something you couldn't do because your to much of a priss to go out and get dirty.  And I'm more built than you guaranteed since I know I do way harder work in the real world unlike you, I'd love to see you even try to do some mason work, or build a house, guarantee you wouldn't even be able to carry a piece of ply wood. but anyways keep going on with what you have to say please it's amusing to me :) yay for Tricky he can flame on the internet hahaha.  
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Pokeh

Quote from: Tricky on January 01, 2011, 05:27:45 PM

In summarization your tl;dr speeches about us having sad lives is ****ing tiring and hypocritical - you're obviously envious of how much of a waste of space you are. I'm sure your farmdad will dig a hole for you to die in, you're only a waste of life anyway.

I read that

Yz

its too bad your mum is a whore.
DISCORD killyzkill

Sniper

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Yz

lol sniper stop trying to talk to me you ****ing fanboy
DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

Quote from: Tricky on January 01, 2011, 05:34:22 PM
its too bad your mum is a whore.
Oh yes, I forgot the usual 2 year old your mom thing haha keep going.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-