April 19, 2024, 05:12:46 PMLatest Member: commuvoice
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » About Godz *A must read*

About Godz *A must read*

Started by Rez, March 26, 2017, 12:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rez

March 26, 2017, 12:46:32 AM Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 11:56:17 PM by Rez
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Shadows

i"ve known him for ages and I wouldn't be surprised. he did that a lot in the past with many people. Reason why I never trusted him after the years back then. If you look at his profile, he even got banned, that is now a "muted" on his real account. You shouldn't give your information away to anyone. Kept them to yourself. I recommend tochange all your password that he could have access too.

Yz

y'know, godz has always been a real scumbag, but he's also open as **** about it and anyone he tricks deserves it, dunno how you could let him do that to ya lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Rez

Quote from: coco303030 on March 26, 2017, 01:01:19 AM
i"ve known him for ages and I wouldn't be surprised. he did that a lot in the past with many people. Reason why I never trusted him after the years back then. If you look at his profile, he even got banned, that is now a "muted" on his real account. You shouldn't give your information away to anyone. Kept them to yourself. I recommend tochange all your password that he could have access too.

I did already, also i am missing alot of my low items i worked VERY hard for, oh well better was me then anyone else, careful with him guys and change password if he has yous

Rez

Quote from: Yz on March 26, 2017, 01:03:12 AM
y'know, godz has always been a real scumbag, but he's also open as **** about it and anyone he tricks deserves it, dunno how you could let him do that to ya lol

its nothing really i got everything locked down haha

Dryz2

sorry to hear bro couldve told me over skype. You know im here for you tho :)

Rez

Quote from: Dryz2 on March 26, 2017, 01:50:45 AM
sorry to hear bro couldve told me over skype. You know im here for you tho :)

msg me

Godz

Sorry about that Rez, I know you must really think that I did it because of the facts but the truth is I didn't do such things... I got some random ip changes last week, I thought it was normal but maybe I was hacked.

1. I don't know your real name
2. I'm using a oneplus 3, android not iphone
3. I still haven't changed my main password, the one I gave to you that hold max gigas
4. I have the logins of over 50 accounts now and it's the first time something like that happen

Now I don't know if this is a prank or if it's someone that want to mess up with me but NOT COOL.

p.s I find it odd that nothing happened with all the other accounts I have the logins details

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rez

Quote from: Godz on March 26, 2017, 03:07:43 AM
Sorry about that Rez, I know you must really think that I did it because of the facts but the truth is I didn't do such things... I got some random ip changes last week, I thought it was normal but maybe I was hacked.

1. I don't know your real name
2. I'm using a oneplus 3, android not iphone
3. I still haven't changed my main password, the one I gave to you that hold max gigas
4. I have the logins of over 50 accounts now and it's the first time something like that happen

Now I don't know if this is a prank or if it's someone that want to mess up with me but NOT COOL.

p.s I find it odd that nothing happened with all the other accounts I have the logins details

Quit trying to protect your "image", thats slim to none

Pokeh

that's shitty

no wonder i got 2 TCs recently. i dont remember who gave them to me but i think it was him lol

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

eco999

Ti Jack18

Quote from: Pokeh on March 27, 2017, 03:48:45 AM
that's shitty

no wonder i got 2 TCs recently. i dont remember who gave them to me but i think it was him lol

this was Dryz's giveaway.... not godz's

MrCookies

Rez

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-