March 29, 2024, 12:43:55 PMLatest Member: GloriaImami
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Higher than 150? You're most likely...

Higher than 150? You're most likely...

Started by CoreVersion, February 20, 2011, 04:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

February 21, 2011, 11:14:27 PM #30 Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:18:19 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Shadow on February 21, 2011, 09:20:01 PM
Xrow is a girl ? O.o lol  Or even grandparent ? Like Gramps hahahaah :P

Xrow is my wifey, Iri is my daughter who in time will have a kid with Kenny.

Look at my signature for Xrow (refresh page until you see)

Omnomnom eating toast.

whitehawk255

Shadow

Quote from: Rossbach on February 21, 2011, 11:14:27 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 21, 2011, 09:20:01 PM
Xrow is a girl ? O.o lol  Or even grandparent ? Like Gramps hahahaah :P

Xrow is my wifey, Iri is my daughter who in time will have a kid with Kenny.

Look at my signature for Xrow (refresh page until you see)
I see lol well umm good luck to you and your family I guess hahahaha.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

thegtabot

Quote from: 3picphail19 on February 20, 2011, 04:58:41 PM
TO BE A DOUCHE TO LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS!

Jesus christ, i swear, every level 200 i come across, i say hi to, have a joke, be there mate,- they just ignore you, and talk to other people, kick you from rooms, tell you to **** off etc.

Why is this? You're all ****y and you seem to think you're higher than all us or something?
And most Mods, there always 'busy' saiying there working or some shit, then you turn around, and there playing in sector/Pvp with there mates. - So many people are ignorant, and are ****s to the lower levels in this game. This games 'society' is all ****ed up. I dont know 1 frekkin mod that is nice. NOT 1!

Some Admin or somebody, you need to choose a little wiser who your mods are going to be.

In order to solve this problem you must win a PVP battle against them... Should be easy enough I can easily get skilled lvl 200 players to at least yellow and i'm lvl 77.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Tekimoto

Quote from: thegtabot on February 22, 2011, 05:23:27 PM
Quote from: 3picphail19 on February 20, 2011, 04:58:41 PM
TO BE A DOUCHE TO LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS!

Jesus christ, i swear, every level 200 i come across, i say hi to, have a joke, be there mate,- they just ignore you, and talk to other people, kick you from rooms, tell you to **** off etc.

Why is this? You're all ****y and you seem to think you're higher than all us or something?
And most Mods, there always 'busy' saiying there working or some shit, then you turn around, and there playing in sector/Pvp with there mates. - So many people are ignorant, and are ****s to the lower levels in this game. This games 'society' is all ****ed up. I dont know 1 frekkin mod that is nice. NOT 1!

Some Admin or somebody, you need to choose a little wiser who your mods are going to be.

In order to solve this problem you must win a PVP battle against them... Should be easy enough I can easily get skilled lvl 200 players to at least yellow and i'm lvl 77.

Than you probably search for noob 200's

Shadow

Winning a PvP match don't solve anything lol, it just leads to more bickering.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

joshlete

I do see this and it is quite annoying. Most high level constantly kick me out. Well to think about it, pretty much every person regardless of level will kick me. Even level 1's kick me. The only actual nice people was Allie and Haha when they randomly trained my in sector. :)

Surgeypurgey

February 23, 2011, 02:39:05 AM #38 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 02:40:40 AM by Surgeypurgey
Josh, what's your IGN? I might've kicked you because I was saving a spot for a friend Jet lee and if I kick people, it either means I'm saving a spot or I'm trying to solo a map.. You guys will be thinking "why cant you just make a password room?" Well, I would get annoyed by people spamming me with messages saying "PASS" whenever I am trying to solo a map.. Even a level 200 called Briooo kept spamming me with messages saying "PASS"..

Allie

Quote from: joshlete on February 23, 2011, 02:11:37 AM
I do see this and it is quite annoying. Most high level constantly kick me out. Well to think about it, pretty much every person regardless of level will kick me. Even level 1's kick me. The only actual nice people was Allie and Haha when they randomly trained my in sector. :)

dude I remember you now ;o.

Shadow

I usually let people come to my room and I'll train them, but it's usually only on weekends when I sector.  And I usually only do it with people who actually listen and stay back so I can push on 161 and 172 lol.

Rossbach

February 23, 2011, 12:19:51 PM #41 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 12:20:17 PM by Rossbach
What about those times when 10+ people at one time start begging to leach off you.

Omnomnom eating toast.

RAUDOG

February 23, 2011, 02:40:59 PM #42 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 02:41:32 PM by RAUDOG
ICECOLD says, Obviously none these players never been in my room, many of us lvl 200 help people.
I for 1 have trained many and put a lot of gigas in there inventory.

Allie

Quote from: RAUDOG on February 23, 2011, 02:40:59 PM
ICECOLD says, Obviously none these players never been in my room, many of us lvl 200 help people.
I for 1 have trained many and put a lot of gigas in there inventory.

ur doin it wrong dude
don't go 3rd person, you're not allie/zom/tricky

Shadow

ICE usually always helps train people, and I usually don't have a lot of people begging me to train them mostly because I'm not 200 like some people lol.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-