June 15, 2024, 06:08:01 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » this game is so unfair

this game is so unfair

Started by raviol, February 23, 2011, 12:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raviol

hey guys, some days ago I created my account, and suddenly i joined a sever with a hacker and well i leveled up a bit, and I got some coins so, then suddenly a guy named "SoSoba88" when i was playing he told me "TAKE OFF YOUR WINGS AND GIVE THEM TO ME" i told him NO, buy them, he said he didn't want to play too much to get coins, so i told him, WELL LOOK FOR A HACK MAN, MY COINS ARE FOR MYSELF, and then he told me GIVE ME THE FLAGS OR I'LL BAN YOU, and well I denied giving the flags to him and no I got banned without reason, unban my account or i wont play anymore.

raviol

SORRY THE GUY WASN't SOSOBA88, IT'S SOSOLID88

Surgeypurgey

February 23, 2011, 01:05:17 AM #2 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 01:05:36 AM by Surgeypurgey
You were banned for hacking or hack leeching.

1   Hacking in-game.   February 19, 2011 1:51 PM
2   Hacking in-game.   February 19, 2011 2:13 PM
3   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 12:40 PM
4   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 12:49 PM
5   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 2:17 PM
6   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 3:35 PM
7   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 3:56 PM
8   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 4:02 PM

raviol

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on February 23, 2011, 01:05:17 AM
You were banned for hacking or hack leeching.

1   Hacking in-game.   February 19, 2011 1:51 PM
2   Hacking in-game.   February 19, 2011 2:13 PM
3   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 12:40 PM
4   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 12:49 PM
5   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 2:17 PM
6   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 3:35 PM
7   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 3:56 PM
8   Hacking in-game.   February 20, 2011 4:02 PM

WHAT?! i got banned right after he log out to "acuse" me, look here's the post http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,8994.0.html i mean, im not LVMAX250, i'm Max_Power... and today I just played ONCE and Sosolid88 started to talk to me and I stayed in the lobby

joshlete

Quote from: raviol on February 23, 2011, 12:56:44 AM
hey guys, some days ago I created my account, and suddenly i joined a sever with a hacker and well i leveled up a bit, and I got some coins so, then suddenly a guy named "SoSoba88" when i was playing he told me "TAKE OFF YOUR WINGS AND GIVE THEM TO ME" i told him NO, buy them, he said he didn't want to play too much to get coins, so i told him, WELL LOOK FOR A HACK MAN, MY COINS ARE FOR MYSELF, and then he told me GIVE ME THE FLAGS OR I'LL BAN YOU, and well I denied giving the flags to him and no I got banned without reason, unban my account or i wont play anymore.

I had to login to point that out. I lol'd.

Surgeypurgey

February 23, 2011, 02:42:53 AM #5 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 02:47:38 AM by Surgeypurgey
Dude, just calm down, its just a game, not like your life depends on it, just go ahead and make a new account, whining and begging for your account to be unbanned just makes it even worse. I hate dealing with this everyday.. Every time I play other games, this always happens, I'm just sick of this unbanning stuff.. I mean like, what is the point of hacking if its a private server? If you want to hack, go to a private server that lets you hack, or at least go and make your own private server and make it so that you can hack.

123bomb123

I hope you don't get unbanned and if you have a sibling they will record your freaking out and put it on YouTube for my own personal and demented, twisted and weird likings..
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

GogiRB

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on February 23, 2011, 02:42:53 AM
Dude, just calm down, its just a game, not like your life depends on it, just go ahead and make a new account, whining and begging for your account to be unbanned just makes it even worse. I hate dealing with this everyday.. Every time I play other games, this always happens, I'm just sick of this unbanning stuff.. I mean like, what is the point of hacking if its a private server? If you want to hack, go to a private server that lets you hack, or at least go and make your own private server and make it so that you can hack.

XD sorry if i looked so crazy but today i've finished some improtant exams and well, rainy day and i wanted to play something to pass the day and OMFGWTF i got banned

Robocop7ant

hack/hack leech is against the rulles.
so if you see a hacker doing sector or w/e, screenshot the stats after the game and report it.
and you can ask others for train.

~Robo
<br />

Shadow

You were banned due to hacking/hack leeching, which is against the rules.  You may be able to get unbanned by sending a P.M. to Redeyes with a paragraph of why you feel you should be unbanned.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Gramps

Quote from: raviol on February 23, 2011, 01:13:35 AM
i'm Max_Power

This is why you are banned.

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,8954.0.html

Don't bother to pm admin/gm stating your innocence when you are clearly lying.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Santa

February 23, 2011, 04:29:24 PM #11 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 04:30:26 PM by RedEyes
brah, life is unfair.

But, on topic, PM me with a paragraph on why you feel you should get unbanned.

You will not be unbanned if you do not send me at least a paragraph

Shadow

And be where that if you are unbanned and get banned first you will be permanently banned.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Xrow

Quote from: joshlete on February 23, 2011, 02:06:07 AM
Quote from: raviol on February 23, 2011, 12:56:44 AM

I had to login to point that out. I lol'd.

Noticed that. LOLOLOL

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-