April 27, 2024, 03:07:02 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » The Gods

The Gods

Started by Allie, February 23, 2011, 08:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

botstract was reset on it (even though i don't think it has any use for a war god anyways)

and i swear the evade has been reduced by 50% since allie had it

Yz

lol when Lyric had jura he put his Gm-spawned BS on it so jura was transed literally 4-6 minutes..
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on December 30, 2011, 02:00:03 AM
botstract was reset on it (even though i don't think it has any use for a war god anyways)

and i swear the evade has been reduced by 50% since allie had it

Nah, it's just something seems a lot stronger when others use it.
It's a proven theory.

sasuke6548

wait way if ppl who challenge gods have like over 1mil bs and have OP DM or watever????

123bomb123

Quote from: sasuke6548 on December 30, 2011, 02:19:20 AM
wait way if ppl who challenge gods have like over 1mil bs and have OP DM or watever????

They stil lose because most of the people with 1m+ bs are shitty at pvp.

true story.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

Here's a tl;dr

1. Allie doesn't just pick anyone who beats Kyura, or any war god. You gotta prove your worth.

Else, Neo already beat me to it, I would have challenged, possibly gotten it or lost it, then Selene would challenge, etc..

Although I had "OP" items (Staff set. The actual set wouldn't probably be a big problem because it's a lv 190ish set, but the flags did help to an extent.)

Now idk if I really proved my worth for getting Kyura or it was because I had to tackle Neo and Selene respectively to fight Kyura in the first place then get it and Allie felt generous but eh.

2. My theory on Kyura (or any war god) is that we shouldn't have to accept every challenge we see. As the original purpose was to simply keep PvP alive.

Therefore I'll simply have fun with Kyura (mainly practicing ion with it) for a little while till I get bored of it. (and hey, it's only really got evade and speed) Then simply open up to a challenge and after playing the contenders me (and/or allie) decide the next holder of Kyura. This way Kyura won't change ownership everyday and Allie have to change and give the password to the new user etc.

Probably saying it cuz I'm a ***** and I doubt I'd be keeping it long if I accepted every challenge, and the fact that it's the easiest war god to beat so it'll be most likely to be challenged and passed around a lot.

The other war gods I can pretty much say it's fair game if someone can actually beat the god on a regular account since the rest are pretty powerful.

Just a heads up though for anyone willing to challenge a god, don't rely on OP items if you do decide to use them. Chances of getting the god even if you win will probably die out.

And yeah, Allie lowered the bar for people getting Kyura (and any other war god) on my recommendation so you don't have to play like Opti or Starscream to become a "god." Mainly because their inactive and it makes no sense that the best pvpers in the game get the best accounts too. Soo everyone who isn't as good as them but are somewhat close then you have a pretty good shot at it. Still gotta prove your worth though.

On another note; Allie can I send all botstract earned on Kyura to my main account every now and then? My games are like 6 minutes each anyways so I wouldn't see it being unfair and I'll be spending probably most of my time on it for the next little while soo ya :p

sasuke6548

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 30, 2011, 03:05:56 AM

true story.
so u saying RedNeon and MetaChuuUuu Neokiller  OG Bonzo Dog  all suck???

Yz

Quote from: sasuke6548 on December 30, 2011, 03:14:04 AM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 30, 2011, 03:05:56 AM

true story.
so u saying RedNeon and MetaChuuUuu Neokiller  OG Bonzo Dog  all suck???

meta is the only one who doesnt suck out of that list at pvp (no offence neo and redneon)
DISCORD killyzkill

sasuke6548

neo and red rant bad though

Yz

don't turn this into a game of whos better and whos not...
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

I thought RedNeon was a good PvP'er on *****.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

RedNeon

December 30, 2011, 03:25:28 AM #446 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:29:58 AM by RedNeon
naw i dont even pvp on uglyponies   ::)

XenoPath

Quote from: RedNeon on December 30, 2011, 03:25:28 AM
naw i dont even pvp on uglyponies   ::)
lol I can't even play those ponies

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Delta

i chalenge Kyura  :D (poke)
IGN : -Spawn-

Selene

Ign: Mod Selene