May 17, 2024, 04:39:08 AMLatest Member: divinggoose
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Other Players are frozen

Other Players are frozen

Started by JohnTravish, May 09, 2011, 11:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnTravish

Hello BoutCheetah Community :)

First off all: Sorry for my bad english im german.

I've got a problem with the connection to other players: They're frozen at spawn and for them i am frozen.
I made a lobby with 2 friend and both could see the other but not me :( BTW they said, that it laggs when I host the lobby.
I read in other topics about DMZ or restarting but both do not help (i cant enable DMZ :D)

Not I'm reinstalling the game and try it.

Do you now what to do?
My modem is called Vodafone EasyBox 803 :)

TrojanSource

It's a connection problem, Some other players find the same thing happen to them. For example GM Gramps cannot connect to allot of BoutCheetah players due to his connection.
The only thing I can suggest is upgrading you're internet GB.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

eco999

I live in the UK and you don't lag a bit to me.

randum985

I play with friends, and it shows them on the game. But when I play with them, If I'm host, they cant kill anything. If I'm not host( well, room master) I dont see them moving, and I cant kill.

mo9

that is cause you have a bad connection and they are not connected to you
this is not a bug , either get better internet
or stop torrenting or w/e it is that is taking up most of the packet activity
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

randum985

Ok My internet is nowhere near bad. So could fire wall do it? All I have running is just skype.

mo9

does any other computer use your same internet router ?

vv secks box

randum985

MY dad. Maybe when hes off try it again?

mo9

if its just your dad i doubt that's it , lets see if someone else can halp

vv secks box

randum985

Ight. This pc has only 1.2 gigs of ram. But it runs the game just fine.

solggx

u got a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bad connection xD

Santa

try disabling all firewall(s).

randum985

Thing is, I played with 2 other people. And Firewall was disabled. Maybe its just this old(er) desktop. Lol. Ill try everything guys! thanks

Santa

If that does not help your connection between other users, try enabling the dmz zone on your router to your lan ip address, which will open all ports to your computer.

randum985

Quote from: RedEyes on May 30, 2011, 01:32:51 PM
If that does not help your connection between other users, try enabling the dmz zone on your router to your lan ip address, which will open all ports to your computer.

How do I do that?

Eloquent

control panel and u will get ur way from there

Mo9 Thank You
!!!!

Ty Shiketsu or sumthin

randum985

Still lost. Sorry :/

Santa

I don't really have a tutorial for you though, but I can do it for you if you wish.  Simply download Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass to Team Viewer once it is installed (when I am online).  If you want, you can also add me on msn ([email protected]).

randum985

If  you want. Just dont mess up my stuff lol.

hadf

Hello red eyes you did try to help me before through team viewer you did something on brod band settings about one month ago but i had to move house and couldn't access the internet.. so now when im back it still dosen't work you did try to fix it but had to go to work so if you have time again could you help me fix my problem?..

Toast

You can't connect to them.
Just restart your router.

asmit10

Quote from: Toast on June 04, 2011, 09:50:32 PM

could also be he has ports closed that the other people are connecting by, i cant explain the whole thing but it's on a topic somewhere...might be in announcements idk.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

RedNeon

koolwolf2

Quote from: asmit10 on June 06, 2011, 11:08:27 AM
Quote from: Toast on June 04, 2011, 09:50:32 PM

could also be he has ports closed that the other people are connecting by, i cant explain the whole thing but it's on a topic somewhere...might be in announcements idk.
yes both can be true or he just lags bad
Newest one:

thebadboy500

almost every game i go into no one is moving except me ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'(
                                          kirby :D                                          Meta Knight :D                                      

koolwolf2

probably lag see the computer thing ? if it's blue ur not connected if it 's another color u are u ain't connected you are not going to see them move
Newest one:

DD-Zero

June 12, 2011, 06:15:00 PM #28 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:06:28 PM by DD-Zero
Yeah this has been happening with me and my friend tbh,  His connection thing was blue but I'm not exactly sure if he's lagging or not, I'm just going with what he's saying that he isn't, although I let him make the server and it did the opposite where I was the one not moving and he was doing all the work.

Not sure its lag, if it were there'd be at least moments of movement but.. its just nothing for the entire match, looks like a bug to me tbh.  :-[

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Toast

Your connection is bad.
Try moving to a different slot, or restart boutcheetah.

DD-Zero

Quote from: Toast on June 12, 2011, 08:37:09 PM
Your connection is bad.

What do you mean by "moving to a different slot" ? Change port or something?
Sorry, all new to private server stuff etc.

Toast

Quote from: DD-Zero on June 12, 2011, 08:55:40 PM
Your connection is bad.

Moving to a different slot as in if you were slot 2, you would go to slot 3.
Just ask the room master to close slot 2.

DD-Zero

Quote from: Toast on June 12, 2011, 08:59:35 PM
Quote from: DD-Zero on June 12, 2011, 08:55:40 PM
Your connection is bad.

Moving to a different slot as in if you were slot 2, you would go to slot 3.
Just ask the room master to close slot 2.

Well I've been making games with friends, I'll give this a shot later and see how it goes man, thanks in advance!  ;D

Toast

DD-Zero

June 13, 2011, 09:07:48 AM #34 Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 10:42:58 AM by DD-Zero
Quote from: Toast on June 12, 2011, 10:36:19 PM
No problem.

It didnt work man, I've done the DNS thing from another thread to make my internet faster and I've closed slot 2 etc but friend seems to be getting blue connection all the time... and it says its blue on his side when im on his sector rooms

koolwolf2

Quote from: DD-Zero on June 13, 2011, 09:07:48 AM
No problem.

It didnt work man, I've done the DNS thing from another thread to make my internet faster and I've closed slot 2 etc but friend seems to be getting blue connection all the time... and it says its blue on his side when im on his sector rooms
You're connection sucks or

You blocked a port which bc uses to connect to u try disabling ur firewall

if a go to this and post the results  http://www.speedtest.net/
Newest one:

DD-Zero

June 13, 2011, 01:26:31 PM #36 Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 01:27:27 PM by DD-Zero
Quote from: koolwolf2 on June 13, 2011, 12:24:02 PM
Quote from: DD-Zero on June 13, 2011, 09:07:48 AM
No problem.

You're connection sucks or

You blocked a port which bc uses to connect to u try disabling ur firewall

if a go to this and post the results  http://www.speedtest.net/

Here it is. Any Idea which ports need to be open or should I just switch off the firewall?

hawk5005

There are ~ 65xxx ports that need to be opened in order to have an almost perfect connection to everyone.
If you want to have an almost perfect connection to everyone, just turn off your firewall, but it isn't recommended because there is a firewall for a reason.

DD-Zero

June 13, 2011, 05:27:42 PM #38 Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:34:01 PM by DD-Zero
Quote from: hawk5005 on June 13, 2011, 05:26:16 PM
There are ~ 65xxx ports that need to be opened in order to have an almost perfect connection to everyone.
If you want to have an almost perfect connection to everyone, just turn off your firewall, but it isn't recommended because there is a firewall for a reason.

Me and my friend tried this, we disabled our firewalls and started playing, same results happened, everyone frozen.

Edit:

Although it could be AVG..? Anything about antivirus programs getting in the way of it..?

hawk5005

June 13, 2011, 05:34:48 PM #39 Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:35:21 PM by hawk5005
Quote from: RedEyes on April 29, 2011, 06:07:23 PM
This problem is caused due to a router error, I would suggest that you port-forward all udp ports to your pc.
AVG might be interfering also, try disabling it and see the results.

Toast

Quote from: DD-Zero on June 13, 2011, 05:27:42 PM

Me and my friend tried this, we disabled our firewalls and started playing, same results happened, everyone frozen.

Edit:

Although it could be AVG..? Anything about antivirus programs getting in the way of it..?

AVG doesn't interfere with Boutcheetah.
Only Expo. I have AVG, everything's okay.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Toast on June 13, 2011, 08:51:31 PM
Quote from: DD-Zero on June 13, 2011, 05:27:42 PM

Edit:

AVG doesn't interfere with Boutcheetah.
Only Expo. I have AVG, everything's okay.
It couldn't hurt to try oh wait it can xD but try anyway
Newest one:

Dust.Man

I've a Laptop with Windows 7 Starter
but when I'm in a room i can't write messages in the chat and i can't see what are doing the anoter players in the room, they're just standing
Can u tell me if it is a bug??

PD: Sorry for the bad grammar

Toast

Santa

Hello, this bug report has already been reported, and has been placed in the "Non solved bug reports section", so I will go ahead and merge this with that one.

Ramm3rnat0r

Hello, Im having problems with my connection.

I can use a different connection with WORSE signal than my personal connection yet the one with worse connects to more people, I have tried turning firewall off but that doesn't seem to help, is there any other things I can do?

This isn't about the lack of signal by the way simply just.. random  :-\ Is it something to do with the other being insecured and this one being secured?

Thanks.

asmit10

Every bout user connects through ports, the more ports that you guys have open, the better. For example if
a has ports 2,3,6,9,43,75,27,54 open
b has ports 2,5,85,854,74,75,54, open
c has ports,2,3,5,6,85,9,43,74,75,27 open

Then b a while have a bad connection and c will connect will have a good connection with both of them.

Atleast, that's how i think it works >.>
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

mo9

vv secks box

Ramm3rnat0r

mo9

vv secks box

Ramm3rnat0r

Quote from: mo9 on July 03, 2011, 06:23:21 PM
Quote from: Ramm3rnat0r on July 03, 2011, 03:53:26 PM
Quote from: mo9 on July 03, 2011, 03:02:27 PM
enable DMZ

How do you do that?
lol u asked the wrong person XD
try googling it

Did that D: Sounds too confusing as my router doesn't have the option :(

mastercheese

Well me and my brother play this game on the same network. whenever we try to play with each other the room owner can see the other and sees them frozen they can play and kill stuff but the room joiner cant kill things and sees the owner frozen. can anyone shed light to our problem, is it because of the same network or ip something like that, thanks in advance. :'(

vladekev2

lol remember me? Kingsuseless lol i know your problem, the solution might work, first ur prob is that ur not conected to the other person.
To know if ur not conected is when ur in the room and its in "wait" u can see on top of the players theres a computer, green is fast network, yellow is ok network, yellow is miminaly exxecd network, and blue is no connection.
second th solution might be closing one slot and have ur bro  to rejoin, if its blue, do it to the secoond slot and the third until your corrected

Santa

Quote from: JohnTravish on May 09, 2011, 11:19:57 AM
Hello BoutCheetah Community :)

First off all: Sorry for my bad english im german.

I've got a problem with the connection to other players: They're frozen at spawn and for them i am frozen.
I made a lobby with 2 friend and both could see the other but not me :( BTW they said, that it laggs when I host the lobby.
I read in other topics about DMZ or restarting but both do not help (i cant enable DMZ :D)

Not I'm reinstalling the game and try it.

Do you now what to do?
My modem is called Vodafone EasyBox 803 :)

Hello, this problem has finally been resolved.

Moved from non-solved to solved!

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-