May 21, 2024, 09:31:58 AMLatest Member: masagnik1226
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Yo Mod Cook, tell me a little about yourself.

Yo Mod Cook, tell me a little about yourself.

Started by JetSurge, November 04, 2013, 07:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultranoob123

Quote from: paranoia on November 04, 2013, 07:56:32 PM
Quote from: Purple on November 04, 2013, 07:54:21 PM
Quote from: paranoia on November 04, 2013, 07:47:44 PM
Cooky I have pity for you :'( I feel like helping you out.

I don't feel like there's a need to have pity for him. If he's happy then there isn't really a problem. What you / most people define as a "good" life is completely arbitrary.
So your assuming that I think there isn't hardships in my life okay. ::)

He's not saying that you have no hardships in your life, he's saying that a happy life isn't what most people think it is.. (money, fame, etc.)
In fact quite a lot of people with fame and money etc. Are quite depressed.
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

paranoia

Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 04, 2013, 07:58:44 PM

I don't feel like there's a need to have pity for him. If he's happy then there isn't really a problem. What you / most people define as a "good" life is completely arbitrary.

He's not saying that you have no hardships in your life, he's saying that a happy life isn't what most people think it is.. (money, fame, etc.)
I was making a reference to reason why I know life isn't what people want it to be. ::)
EGK!

ultranoob123

Quote from: paranoia on November 04, 2013, 08:00:28 PM
Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 04, 2013, 07:58:44 PM

I was making a reference to reason why I know life isn't what people want it to be. ::)

If life was what I wanted it to be it would be boring, what's life without a little adventure afterall?

toast <3

JetSurge

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT COOKY YOU LEECHES!!!!

Don't make me come after you people.  ;D
Who did that!?

Cooky

u dont need to feel sorry for me purple is right. u can be sad about what happened in my past if u want but right now i am living a happy life!  ill answer more when i get home

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Scryed23

Quote from: JetSurge on November 04, 2013, 08:33:11 PM
kkkk  :D

Not too sure, but I'd consider this spam. You could have just said something slightly related to the topic you made like asking another question. There was no need for that pointless post. you also double posted when you started this thread. ;o

Cooky is courageous enough to be so open about his life. I respect that. x)

ultranoob123

Quote from: Cooky on November 04, 2013, 08:25:26 PM
u dont need to feel sorry for me purple is right. u can be sad about what happened in my past if u want but right now i am living a happy life!  ill answer more when i get home

I'm glad that you've been able to move on from your past :) and although it's always going to be quite a big thing that happened in your life it's good that you can accept that and move on :) Your a strong person and I respect that :)

toast <3

JetSurge

Quote from: Scryed23 on November 04, 2013, 08:37:38 PM

Not too sure, but I'd consider this spam. You could have just said something slightly related to the topic you made like asking another question. There was no need for that pointless post. you also double posted when you started this thread. ;o

What, you a wise guy er somethin?
Who did that!?

Scryed23

Quote from: JetSurge on November 04, 2013, 08:51:09 PM
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 04, 2013, 08:37:38 PM

What, you a wise guy er somethin?

No, I'm just not a new guy who doesn't know how the forums operate.You do bring some type of childish humor to the bc forums and I'd like to thank you for keeping all the fourteen year olds entertained.

JetSurge

Quote from: Scryed23 on November 04, 2013, 09:17:16 PM
No, I'm just not a new guy who doesn't know how the forums operate.You do bring some type of childish humor to the bc forums and I'd like to thank you for keeping all the fourteen year olds entertained.

Why thank you very much.  :) That brought a tear to my eye  :'( and warmth to my heart  :D

Also, think of some questions to ask cooky when he get's off work.

Another one of mine is, what kind of job do you do?
Who did that!?

Scryed23

Quote from: JetSurge on November 04, 2013, 09:19:13 PM
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 04, 2013, 09:17:16 PM

Why thank you very much.  :) That brought a tear to my eye  :'( and warmth to my heart  :D
You're very welcome my obvious new player dude i just met. one day you will gain the respect of qolderman and be known don't worry meng

123bomb123

I like u Cooky but I smell nicecool in this thread
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Reviax

Quote from: Cooky on November 04, 2013, 07:21:53 PM
went to college and failed cus I didn't really care and was gonna be kicked out but lived there secretly for months until I finally got a job and moved into my own apartment
Why would you even go to college if you didn't care....? Isn't that just a waste of money?
Quote from: Cooky on November 04, 2013, 07:21:53 PM
ill never have a girlfriend and my best friends are on the internet, its something im not exactly proud of but its a reality ive come to live with and not feel bad about anymore
^Same here but why aren't you proud of that? Friends are friends whether its real life or the internet. To me it makes no difference, talking to somebody through a computer is the same as talking to somebody face to face.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-