May 17, 2024, 03:41:12 PMLatest Member: Sprechchor
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

Quote from: Madprox on February 07, 2014, 07:37:37 PM
Quote from: Thornz on February 07, 2014, 07:36:50 PM
And if you do find some of my guildies to be annoying you, notify me right away, BEFORE leaving. More likely than not, if they're annoying you they're annoying others as well and that person will be kicked...
Kay  ::)
I think Max almost have been in evry guid  ::)

Madprox

Quote from: loewe98 on February 07, 2014, 08:34:53 PM
Quote from: Madprox on February 07, 2014, 07:37:37 PM
Quote from: Thornz on February 07, 2014, 07:36:50 PM
And if you do find some of my guildies to be annoying you, notify me right away, BEFORE leaving. More likely than not, if they're annoying you they're annoying others as well and that person will be kicked...
Kay  ::)
I think Max almost have been in evry guid  ::)
Been there, done that

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

-Speedy-

We're giving him co leader and he just joined? If that floats your boat then okay. Just don't kick anyone.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 07, 2014, 08:58:55 PM
We're giving him co leader and he just joined? If that floats your boat then okay. Just don't kick anyone.

I meant to demote that acc so that devilz could be co again. Sry max, lol. You're not very active anyways, though, so hopefully you won't cry and have sleepless nights over it :-/

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

-Speedy-

Lets get over the 30m GP mark today guys and gals. Good luck to all of you.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Shoulda done this sooner, but Speedy has officially been listed as a co-owner of the guild. This means he has the exact same power as me and can make the same decisions I make.

Not pants

Thornz

Gratz on 30m GP, guys! Keep up the good work!

Also, we are looking for a good grinder, if anybody is interested. There's a 25m giga prize for 4m GP, and jack head or 100m for 8m GP :)

Not pants

Madprox

Quote from: Thornz on February 08, 2014, 12:01:28 AM
Sry max, lol. You're not very active anyways, though, so hopefully you won't cry and have sleepless nights over it :-/
Uhh well... I won't be too active on that account, since i have to be present as a staff member..
Buuuut, I am actually quite active..  >:( :'(

It's okay, i mean, if i can't be co-leader, i guess i'll just leave, i'm not wanted here :'(

Thornz

Quote from: Madprox on February 10, 2014, 04:37:56 PM
Sry max, lol. You're not very active anyways, though, so hopefully you won't cry and have sleepless nights over it :-/
Uhh well... I won't be too active on that account, since i have to be present as a staff member..

It's okay, i mean, if i can't be co-leader, i guess i'll just leave, i'm not wanted here :'(

>.<   This is my not-amused face. Lol

Not pants

Madprox

Quote from: Thornz on February 10, 2014, 07:30:00 PM

it was merely a joke  ::)

Thornz

Quote from: Madprox on February 10, 2014, 07:44:04 PM

loll, i know.

btw, we have some neat userbars if you want one. Check 'em out on the main guild page.

Not pants

Madprox

Quote from: Thornz on February 10, 2014, 09:15:19 PM
Quote from: Madprox on February 10, 2014, 07:44:04 PM

loll, i know.

btw, we have some neat userbars if you want one. Check 'em out on the main guild page.
You'll never see that account on the forums, so it would be pointless to put userbars on it's profile...

AlnAln

hey guys i forgot to tell ya that i quitted but u maybe noticed it allready.Sorry for that

IGN:  OR WiFi  /  PT WiFi

-Old Republic- co-leader

Prestige Member

Corr

^ Hopper.

Max hasn't been in ZeaL,he sectors too much

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: Corr on February 13, 2014, 03:42:43 PM
^ Hopper.

Max hasn't been in ZeaL,he sectors too much

He doesn't really hop guilds, just happens to buy 270 accounts which are in guilds and under our request because of the high guild points we asked him too keep the account in the guild so the guild points stay which was earned.

Quote from: AlnAln on February 13, 2014, 03:36:15 PM
hey guys i forgot to tell ya that i quitted but u maybe noticed it allready.Sorry for that

o-o. I didn't noticed personally, how come you left?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-