April 30, 2024, 09:24:25 AMLatest Member: summarEmbet
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

July 20, 2014, 03:39:57 PM #360 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:08:48 PM by FalseProphet
Quote from: -Speedy- on July 20, 2014, 03:39:17 PM
Gl mate ill try to kick some people later today.

Yeah give it time, half the community hates my guts. Sure i can kiss up to some people to get them to join;)

Also guild needs updating bud, rank 10 xd.

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hur9

FalseProphet

Just going to create a new post instead of editing as want to personally welcome our 2 new guild members;

Troll123, and Youtube.com

;).

I kept it seperate as i like making people feel special and welcome, not doing it for post counts or crap nor is it spam. Not my fault someone else hasn't posted before me or anything :) if it helps i'll get speedy just to write a quick pointless post to seperate them.

I see two posts inbetween my last post now so i'll re-post this as shouldn't class as double posting now :").

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Thornz

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 20, 2014, 03:39:57 PM
Also guild needs updating bud, rank 10 xd.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nobody will notice....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

FalseProphet

Thornz

We're currently recruiting new members, and we want to try and make the guild active again so we can try and get some of our old ranks back. Accepting most applicants for now, but would prefer lv 225+ with good loyalty.

Anarchy forever!

Not pants

matattmon

wow finally see Anarchy reviving again.
This guild needs loyal players like me who will never leave this guild.
What people do is grind for gps, grab the prize and go away.
by the way I miss cyberlord
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

FalseProphet

Quote from: matattmon on August 01, 2014, 12:37:33 PM
wow finally see Anarchy reviving again.
This guild needs loyal players like me who will never leave this guild.
What people do is grind for gps, grab the prize and go away.
by the way I miss cyberlord

Oi yeah i'm the top guild grinder from this guild i never left, i speak to Thornz and played with him Daily me and him stopped playing round the same time then joined onto Rs for some laughs, then i got busy with work and stuff and just my girlfriend takes up a lot of my time and refuses to let me play games and makes me go out places-_-.

<3. I sold my main as couldn't play anymore but Thornz knows i'm always here if he needs me;)

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

Thought i'd get on and play a few games ya'knoe keep this guild sorta alive:P

Thornz

Quote from: FalseProphet on August 25, 2014, 07:39:02 PM
Thought i'd get on and play a few games ya'knoe keep this guild sorta alive:P

lol, the lone survivor....

Not pants

FalseProphet

Only comes out once every blue moon xd.

N3M3SlS

IGN:N3M3SlS
Player Lv:170
Activeness:i play everyday, sometimes i grind hard, sometimes i don't.. i would say a 7-8

Thornz

Quote from: N3M3SlS on September 09, 2014, 11:58:35 AM
Activeness:i play everyday, sometimes i grind hard, sometimes i don't.. i would say a 7-8

You can join, but we're 100% dead atm, so you might be better off finding a better; more active guild

Not pants

FalseProphet

Quote from: Thornz on September 09, 2014, 12:16:29 PM
Quote from: N3M3SlS on September 09, 2014, 11:58:35 AM

You can join, but we're 100% dead atm, so you might be better off finding a better; more active guild

Ey i'm not dead, i just can't play atm due to work as it's a busy time of year :/.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-