April 30, 2024, 07:48:37 AMLatest Member: ArturoSog
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

Thinking about bringing this back from the dead in the next couple of months. Anybody interested in helping out?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

STC Zero

If u want our guilds can be Allies and Do events for both guilds bro :)

I can get things and u too and do only 1 central event for both guilds if u want :D

opuiq3

Quote from: Thornz on December 21, 2014, 04:22:24 PM
Thinking about bringing this back from the dead in the next couple of months. Anybody interested in helping out?

Sure, Bubba's back so i'm sure he would love to help too. I was in the old ANARCHY I think. My IGN is Lamp.

^yw allie

Thornz

Quote from: policia2 on December 21, 2014, 04:23:49 PM

I can get things and u too and do only 1 central event for both guilds if u want :D

Sounds like fun :)

Quote from: opuiq3 on December 21, 2014, 04:27:09 PM

Sure, Bubba's back so i'm sure he would love to help too. I was in the old ANARCHY I think. My IGN is Lamp.

Awesome, would be nice to get some of the old members to help out. Maybe on alts or smth, wouldn't want you to quit your current guilds, since I dunno if I'll succeed in reviving anarchy,

Not pants

STC Zero

yeah bro

you helped me one time so this is the time to help u too :D

and dont worry we can have good grinders soon :)

FalseProphet

Quote from: Thornz on December 21, 2014, 04:38:51 PM

Awesome, would be nice to get some of the old members to help out. Maybe on alts or smth, wouldn't want you to quit your current guilds, since I dunno if I'll succeed in reviving anarchy,

Course i'll help babycakes, on an alt obv
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Thornz

December 23, 2014, 09:17:26 PM #381 Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 09:27:44 PM by Thornz
Quote from: FalseProphet on December 22, 2014, 03:43:35 AM

Sweet man, would be great to get the team back together :)

I haven't started playing again yet, but I will soon :3

Also added some new GP prizes for when we become active. 75m for 5m GP and another 75m for 10m GP.

Not pants

opuiq3

Quote from: Thornz on December 23, 2014, 09:17:26 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on December 22, 2014, 03:43:35 AM

Sweet man, would be great to get the team back together :)

I haven't started playing again yet, but I will soon :3

Also added some new GP prizes for when we become active. 75m for 5m GP and another 75m for 10m GP.

Id love to join ANARCHY again (I think). I can  join on my alt or something would be great to be a part of this guild!

^yw allie

Thornz

Kk kicked everyone with less than 800k GP and added policia as a co-leader. For the time being, anybody who applies will be added. At this point I'm just trying to get us active, and I'll be kicking the current inactives as soon as we can make up the GP.

I'm not actively playing again yet, but I'll log on and add people who apply, or policia can. I plan on returning in January...

Not pants

STC Zero

correction
H Phantom bro XD
or Zero :)

Thornz

I wanna make a guild tag for members to use but it's kinda hard with our name lol. Here are some ideas. Feedback?

AK (I kinda like this one best but idk)
AcY
AkY
NRK (kinda phonetic if you say the letters, lol)
RKY
RK (copyright infringement issues may arise...)

Not pants

Thornz

Not pants

STC Zero

December 24, 2014, 01:03:22 AM #388 Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 01:06:54 AM by policia2

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=55139.0

FOR ALL OF THE MEMBERS OF ANARCHY read this post with the event :
23 DECEMBER TO 2 JANUARY EVENT ACTIVE!! GOODLUCK AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

I know the prizes are so low but is Christmas and is time to give and peace so please be patient for events and the prizes will be better in the future :D

Cyber Leader STC Zero and ANARCHY co leader H Phantom :D

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-