March 28, 2024, 07:57:30 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Media Team Application Form

Media Team Application Form

Started by Optimism, July 23, 2011, 08:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

bonzo's app was just so random
lol

Zom

Dillh

Forum name: Dillh

Media platform desired: Twitter/Facebook

Why do you deserve this platform:I deserve this platform because over the past 3 years i have been using social networking websites like twitter and facebook and have had much fun talking to my friends and people i have never met .when these random people are replying to my posts on twitter i try to answer as much as i can which is usual every time. 

on these social networking sites i try to post stuff like:

*How my life is going
*What is new in my life
*What is new on the news
*and of course i will post stuff like how awesome bout cheetah is !

So yeah i would really appreciate this platform of being involved  because i would mention what is new on bout cheetah zylon gaming and other stuff of what zylon gaming is offering and recent updates on games.

If i am successful with this position i will do my best on replying to comments from fans.

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for:
If any videos that have been made about bout cheetah that are good like game play i will happily post the video on twitter with the makers approval so the public can check out how amazing bout cheetah is.My experiences with social networking sites like twitter are relatively quite confident about it. I have been using twitter for nearly 2 years.

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming: Before I played bout cheetah i played bots acclaim which was the bots before this one.me and my friend bonzodog played ever night till 3 am in the morning because we enjoyed it that much. on bots acclaim i have 1 main account called dulan55 i had a level 78 ram and then i went on holiday and when i came back bots acclaim was gone i was so unhappy then shortly after the website was completely down.then after being bored for god knows how long bonzodog found this in January and because i enjoyed this game so much I had to buy members and i was really impressed with all the updates and events.

i am on bout nearly everyday with my truly good friend bonzodog we are that into the game we have created a guild called THE_GAME which bonzodog is the leader of. we got some of our friends to try out the game as well which they said they really enjoyed it as well.

Thank you for reading this application of being involved in the team of zylon gaming hope you enjoyed reading this forum which i have put a lot of heart and effort into this application.

PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

BonzoDog

Dillh, thats amazing. you shoult totally earn your place in the twitter staff man.

Good Luck ;)

Dillh

hope you guys enjoyed reading my application it took me like 1 hour 30 mins to do it. its all done now phew !! 8)

BonzoDog

Updated my application form, feel free to check it out.

Optimism

July 24, 2011, 11:21:11 PM #51 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:21:42 PM by Optimism
I have a pretty good feeling, Bonzo, you'll be heading Facebook/Youtube with an additional assistant for both Facebook and Youtube. We'll talk about it later. I'll leave another 3 days for further applicants to submit their application.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Dillh

Optimism

You'll all find out soon enough whose being posted where. There is no sense in asking right now.

;]
- Opti -
- Retired -

BonzoDog

@Optimism
if i were to get a position, please may it be youtube now? i have already uploaded 2 videos for the community and am currently adding several more, check'em out.

Optimism

Quote from: BonzoDog on July 24, 2011, 11:50:57 PM
@Optimism
if i were to get a position, please may it be youtube now? i have already uploaded 2 videos for the community and am currently adding several more, check'em out.

Is there a problem if we let you lead a team of two for each platform? So, you'll lead YouTube, with two additional aids and Facebook, with two additional aids.
- Opti -
- Retired -

BonzoDog

erm, i think i love you man? that would be great! i'd be honored to help out with Facebook too, that would be no problem + I could then notify people of my new videos :)

oh and I now have 5 videos over a period of 2 hours hehe. I hope you enjoy.

Yz

K, Bonzo rocks, give him everything he wants.

I'll take assistant if I'm approved to.
DISCORD killyzkill

hackerforeva

Quote from: BonzoDog on July 24, 2011, 02:21:29 AM
Forum name: BonzoDog

Media platform desired: Youtube / Facebook

Why you deserve this platform: I deserve this platform because I am qualified not only with several years of experience with social networking sites and creating high standard YouTube videos since I could type but also because I "literally" have the qualifications:
- I am currently studying iMedia in College. So far I have finished and passed:
 *Unit 1 - Digital Graphics (Taking, Editing & producing Media of a professional standard [Videos, Photos etc.]
 *Unit 2 - Web Authoring (Reviewing, Planning, Designing and creating high standard professional WebSites)
 *Unit 3 - Game Engines (Currently studying - Involves studying how games work & even producing our own games!)

I am frequently on Facebook & YouTube, not a day goes by in which I do not spend the occasional hour updating the latest news on YouTube / Facebook. Facebook, YouTube & BoutCheetah pretty much some up my daily routine, although of course I do see the outside world every now again; you know? the occasional party every week or two.

Only because I party does not mean I am some teenage mess, sure i drink & have fun but who doesn't? I am mature, organised and currently receiving excellent grades so far, and it seems like the good grades just keep on coming.

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for: If someone (GM / Mod) may be in need to contact me, then that should be no trouble whatsoever; I will freely share my Skype, MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & even my mobile number.

I have been producing videos since I could walk so I know that i will make a huge difference to your media currently on the WebSite. In no less than a few hours I could easily surpass your expectations and create a new, exciting trailer for your Home Page.
I'm more than sure that i'm the only person who is "actually" qualified to produce professional media.
and of course because I have always been a fan of producing media I have the correct tools, I have:
- Windows Movie Maker
- Sony Vegas Pro 10
- Muvee Reveal
- High Quality Capturing Software (for screen recording & game recording)
- Capture Card (For TV, Xbox, PS3 etc.)
- And of course, Paint. Whats an artist without Paint?

Computers - If my computer were to fail, no worry. I have 4 Custom Built Gaming PC's and 3 Laptops

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming: Before Zylon Gaming I used to play one game lots, that game was BOTS!! it was everything i love shoved into one action-packed role play game. I played bots from the day it came out, I had three level 100 accounts (which was max level back then), I played on a daily basis and enjoyed it too, it never got boring and it was just unbelievably fun to play with my friends. but then, when I was at my peak... BLAM! Bots was shut down, and soon after Acclaim followed.

after a year of grieving, what do I find? BoutCheetah! - Bots reborn!
So, I currently own three accounts: BonzoDog (Surge Level 130), Bonzo (Patch level 38) & BonzoDawg (Ram level 27).
Today I purchased members as before hand i had not known the benefits.
I play "Very" frequently on my own and with friends, one friend in particular I invited to play BoutCheetah and today bought membership such as me!

Thank You so much for your time, I hope that i have met up to your expectations and hopefully become one of your beloved Media staff due to the large amount of time & effort I put into this application form.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys check this out, I've made a new Youtube that you will LOVE! http://www.youtube.com/user/BonzoDogBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXr0I7N05EE

Dude u Deserve youtube platform, very nice video in ur sig
Ryan Bonzo

Member of:

IGN: OG BonzoDawg

alipc09

Quote from: LightRequiem on July 24, 2011, 09:27:27 PM
this is more like recording n adding text n stuff
I AM NOT AT HOME i am ont holiday so i cnt use my programs. to add specail effects

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-