April 18, 2024, 08:36:11 PMLatest Member: RichardphypE
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Media Team Application Form

Media Team Application Form

Started by Optimism, July 23, 2011, 08:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

It has been a week and you said you would tell us who got pick. Do you know who is it going to be?

BonzoDog

@Meta & Princess
thanks a lot you two :) good luck princess i really do hope you get it, you've been on this thread frequently such as I and appear eager to earn the position.

also princess i agree, it HAS been a week but if they can't make up their minds we still cant "make them" do so... I hope they decide soon as we have all been willing & patient and at least deserve a set of results for this.

and yet again, best of luck ;)

Optimism

I've pestered the admins for the last week. The waiting game...
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yoshi91

I hope they are giving a lot of thought to it.    ::)

x)

LightRequiem

July 31, 2011, 11:20:59 PM #94 Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:21:58 PM by LightRequiem
Whoever got Twitter, click on that damn 'follow' button! D:

Selene

July 31, 2011, 11:36:44 PM #95 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:24:12 AM by Princess_Cutie
Quote from: BonzoDog on July 31, 2011, 10:41:53 PM
@Meta & Princess
thanks a lot you two :) good luck princess i really do hope you get it, you've been on this thread frequently such as I and appear eager to earn the position.

also princess i agree, it HAS been a week but if they can't make up their minds we still cant "make them" do so... I hope they decide soon as we have all been willing & patient and at least deserve a set of results for this.

and yet again, best of luck ;)

Thanks a lot, I'm sorry for not being patient I'm really eager to know who they pick. I would love for you to become part of the media staff and I hope If you get the job I would like to be your assistant. Good luck to you too. :)

Selene

It's been about like 2 weeks and you said you would tell us who you pick.  :)

BonzoDog

August 05, 2011, 08:14:35 AM #97 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:15:02 AM by BonzoDog
@Princess
I know right? I want to at least find out before I go abroad for a week! + whats your in game name?

please choose soon, we have been patient enough. I've been checking this every hour of every day! really I'm looking forward to seeing the end result but from what I can see there will be no end result o.o

Dillh

PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Selene

Quote from: BonzoDog on August 05, 2011, 08:14:35 AM
@Princess
I know right? I want to at least find out before I go abroad for a week! + whats your in game name?

please choose soon, we have been patient enough. I've been checking this every hour of every day! really I'm looking forward to seeing the end result but from what I can see there will be no end result o.o

My Ing: Allison

Yz

Quote from: Princess_Cutie on August 05, 2011, 01:37:28 PM
@Princess

IGN*
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Quote from: Tricky on August 05, 2011, 01:50:01 PM
Quote from: Princess_Cutie on August 05, 2011, 01:37:28 PM
@Princess

IGN*
Opps sorry.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

@Princess

Bonzo, I bet all my gigas you'll get the job. Relax man, you got dis.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

Here's an idea, how about someone locks this until positions are actually announced?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-