April 24, 2024, 06:08:16 AMLatest Member: ErickTor
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How you think BC can be improved

How you think BC can be improved

Started by Yz, September 10, 2010, 07:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fyah

Quote from: Styx666 on September 10, 2010, 08:24:51 AM
Yea.
These days it's exp boost if your a pro Pvper, or can Do X infront of Allie >_>.
It is very unfair to see a pro pvper get boosted to level 200 while you train and have to pay for membership.

zomniethe4

No old font pls I love the letter d here

Zom

lugiaXDG009

personally i would like a longer cap then like 20 letters on the chat in game

the boost you get for getting the most points and the dance that you do when you win also boss killer boost

the points system back

harder enemies, 172 i did when i was like 110 and it was really easy

more of the old bosses from bots

higher lvl stages, or more stages in between the other maps, i had a lot of trouble lvling because the map that gave at least some effort worthy exp was too high of a lvl

more exp and a little less gigas, sometimes i just feel like the fight to get exp wasn't worth it because of how little it was and annoyed with being able to buy everything

more items and a higher lvl cap

more coins I get almost nothing now

no dates on coin items its pretty dumb when you get coins for free and then your item expires or at least raise the expire date to like 2 weeks as the minimum of the item

thats all I can think of for now but may edit for more ideas
< by surgeypurgey

Mr_V

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 10, 2010, 10:17:08 AM
personally i would like a longer cap then like 20 letters on the chat in game

the boost you get for getting the most points and the dance that you do when you win also boss killer boost

the points system back

harder enemies, 172 i did when i was like 110 and it was really easy

more of the old bosses from bots

higher lvl stages, or more stages in between the other maps, i had a lot of trouble lvling because the map that gave at least some effort worthy exp was too high of a lvl

more exp and a little less gigas, sometimes i just feel like the fight to get exp wasn't worth it because of how little it was and annoyed with being able to buy everything

more items and a higher lvl cap

more coins I get almost nothing now

no dates on coin items its pretty dumb when you get coins for free and then your item expires or at least raise the expire date to like 2 weeks as the minimum of the item

thats all I can think of for now but may edit for more ideas
thats all I said ;D

lugiaXDG009

not really i added a lot of stuff there
< by surgeypurgey

Mihax

September 10, 2010, 11:14:26 AM #35 Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 11:16:01 AM by Mihax
Quote from: GavinGill on September 10, 2010, 09:17:11 AM
You guys are mad that you're given a shot at a level boost and/or other benefits for actually being good at the game? Most games do that, they call it an event.

/facefoot

This. I like the game the way it is, might not be perfect but we can play without having to deal with Acclame. More than enough for me.

iwasbobo

I'm fine with the boosts, just not the free membership. >_>

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Mrhappy

Quote from: Tricky on September 10, 2010, 08:12:52 AM
In BC the funnest thing I've found to do when I'm bored of base pvp or sector, is +5 items.

In BOTS you had a huge market. that's one example
Yes.

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Xrow

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 10, 2010, 10:17:08 AM
the boost you get for getting the most points

YES.
I miss when I get all or most of the kills in a room, and get way more points than everyone else for doing it.

nubie9271

Quote from: GavinGill on September 10, 2010, 09:17:11 AM
You guys are mad that you're given a shot at a level boost and/or other benefits for actually being good at the game? Most games do that, they call it an event.

/facefoot

There's one problem with that.  I can't even take advantage of it.  >_>
Retired.

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Str8F335h

Quote from: Fyah on September 10, 2010, 09:37:08 AM
It is very unfair to see a pro pvper get boosted to level 200 while you train and have to pay for membership.
No it isn't. It takes a lot of time and work to become as good as a "pro" pvper. Mindlessly mashing XC XC XC XC for days on end is better.

nubie9271

Quote from: Str8F335h on September 10, 2010, 10:17:12 PM
No it isn't. It takes a lot of time and work to become as good as a "pro" pvper. Mindlessly mashing XC XC XC XC for days on end is better.
ey wat about bvber?  And uh, I was unbanned, so uh mind joining BC.  :[
Retired.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-