April 25, 2024, 04:10:40 AMLatest Member: CandaiBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How you think BC can be improved

How you think BC can be improved

Started by Yz, September 10, 2010, 07:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xrow

Quote from: Str8F335h on September 10, 2010, 10:17:12 PM
No it isn't. It takes a lot of time and work to become as good as a "pro" pvper. Mindlessly mashing XC XC XC XC for days on end is better.

Lol? So you're saying you'd rather spend your time "Mindlessly mashing XC XC XC XC for days on end" and not learning crap, instead of practicing pvp until your pro and getting boosted for it?
At least that way you're a pro pvper AND lvl 200 >_>

tryer1234

Quote from: Tricky on September 10, 2010, 07:29:28 AM
bots hp bar yes

If you still want it check the gfx section for the mod I made because of this suggestion. Called Original Bots!! Hp Bar!

Fyah

Quote from: Str8F335h on September 10, 2010, 10:17:12 PM
No it isn't. It takes a lot of time and work to become as good as a "pro" pvper. Mindlessly mashing XC XC XC XC for days on end is better.
I hate you.
I'm not gonna complain anymore cuz I barely play the game but trying to make it fair to those people who aren't that good in PvP watching someone that joined like last month get to 200 in like a few days. That's how I felt when that dude(can't remember name) joined and had already passed me in level.

Str8F335h

Quote from: Xrow on September 10, 2010, 10:44:32 PM
Lol? So you're saying you'd rather spend your time "Mindlessly mashing XC XC XC XC for days on end" and not learning crap, instead of practicing pvp until your pro and getting boosted for it?
At least that way you're a pro pvper AND lvl 200 >_>
I did have to sector like a mothertrucker in the original bots. Just saying that it was WAY harder to become at least half-decent at PvP than to just sector.
No one ever said I'd rather do one thing over the other.
Derp!

ViciousDead

Quote from: Str8F335h on September 11, 2010, 12:48:05 AM
I did have to sector like a mothertrucker in the original bots. Just saying that it was WAY harder to become at least half-decent at PvP than to just sector.
Derp!

There needs to be a new key.... XC XC XC Y YYY Y Y Y Y Z  T T YY YZ  YZZV ZV, OH YEAH BABY I WIN!

lugiaXDG009

< by surgeypurgey

Iridion

Quote from: Str8F335h on September 11, 2010, 12:48:05 AM
Derp!

Didn't you join allready?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Bazz

September 11, 2010, 08:34:19 AM #53 Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 08:36:26 AM by Bazz
Yea i miss the little dance the Mvp did and the runner up did that was cool 

And BOTS didnt have this but dont u rekon we should have an in-game marketplace so like u could place the item ur selling in the market place and say how much ur selling for then someone can come browse through and see it and enter the amount of gigas and then the gigas transfer into ur account and the item into theirs.

Yz

Quote from: Bazz on September 11, 2010, 08:34:19 AM
Yea i miss the little dance the Mvp did and the runner up did that was cool 

And BOTS didnt have this but dont u rekon we should have an in-game marketplace so like u could place the item ur selling in the market place and say how much ur selling for then someone can come browse through and see it and enter the amount of gigas and then the gigas transfer into ur account and the item into theirs.

bots had that
DISCORD killyzkill

Bazz

hmm everytime i checked it , it just said Coming Soon! But BC should have it that way we wouldnt have to meet in-game , do alot of talkin and trading etc

GavinGill

We had the button but the market didn't actually work.

- Every week, the viruses should receive a small upgrade until sector's as challenging as Allie tried to make it when she first buffed the mobs.

- Drop rates for +3 should drop by 10%, +4 rates should drop by 15-20%, and +5 rates should be lowered by 20-25%. We have a decent amount of +4/+5's in game already, lowering the drop rates would increase their value and when we get more players, their value would go up again. It'd help the market aspect of the game.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

lugiaXDG009

i'm hoping eventually make the other items in the market like the special add-ons in the market but have like a variety of choices and be allowed to only choose like 3 ability add-ons to increase the variety of players and skill sets in the game
< by surgeypurgey

Kevin

lugiaXDG009

lol why I like the age limit

but if you do raise it make it 15 for the limit or 16
< by surgeypurgey

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-