March 28, 2024, 04:47:52 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How you think BC can be improved

How you think BC can be improved

Started by Yz, September 10, 2010, 07:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

lugiaXDG009

not to go all cold milk on everyone but
Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 11, 2010, 09:53:56 PM
lol why I like the age minimum

but if you do raise it make it 15 for the limit or 16
< by surgeypurgey

Allie

Quote from: GavinGill on September 11, 2010, 08:16:47 PM
- Every week, the viruses should receive a small upgrade until sector's as challenging as Allie tried to make it when she first buffed the mobs.

AHAHAHA
Something you're unaware of was that it took 7 hours just to do the change the power of 121-193.
You're asking me to spend 10 hours on it every week.
>:|

lugiaXDG009

< by surgeypurgey

Jeffalo13

I didn't read anything other than tricky's post; GIVE BACK THE OLD BOTS FONT NOW, please.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Raykion

- Bring back performance points (Everyone gets 1000/750, we never know who did the most in a game.)
- Normal rate Exp (Except weekends)
- Harder to solo levels, ( I can solo 172 with a Lv2..)
- In Lv 215, mobs should be un-pushable, you would HAVE to kill them. Thus, it should drop Elektra +4, with like 5% chance (+5, you'd have to fuse 3 parts of +4, wich would take a while to do so)
- Lower box rate
- Since exp is lowered, required exp for each level up should be lowered aswell.

I'll think of some other stuff later.

Mr_V

if requiered exp is lowered too, then lowering the exp rate will have no sense... ::)

Raykion

Quote from: Mr_V on September 12, 2010, 12:30:52 AM
if requiered exp is lowered too, then lowering the exp rate will have no sense... ::)

... If required exp is lowered, and the exp rate mantains, people would level up faster then it already is, no? |:

Mr_V

yes, and we don't want that, right? I, honestly, want to play a normal game...not a stupid crazy server where u lvl up faster...its pretty hard to lvl up now too ,but some high lv maps r too easy to do...

Kevin

Raykion

Quote from: Mr_V on September 12, 2010, 12:34:34 AM
yes, and we don't want that, right? I, honestly, want to play a normal game...not a stupid crazy server where u lvl up faster...its pretty hard to lvl up now too ,but some high lv maps r too easy to do...

That's why I said, exp received each game should be lowered, along with exp required for each level up..

Quote- Since exp is lowered, required exp for each level up should be lowered aswell.
Get it now ?

Kevin

Make a staff topic that only staff members can see (this does not include event/mod teams)

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Raykion on September 12, 2010, 12:24:37 AM
-

- In Lv 215, mobs should be un-pushable, you would HAVE to kill them. Thus, it should drop Elektra +4, with like 5% chance (+5, you'd have to fuse 3 parts of +4, wich would take a while to do so)

I'll think of some other stuff later.

Boy, I think you be trippin'.   +4 Elektra?  Your only good idea was performance exp.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Neoxon

September 12, 2010, 04:11:37 AM #73 Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:14:31 AM by Neoxon
Make the level cap 150 for everyone and stop making all this op **** so pvp can be fun again.

Also, stop boost leveling people and giving away free armor.

Edit: Fix the points on PvP and BvB
Latest tag

On my way to the top. No looking back now.

Kevin

Keeping the 200 Cap encourages people to pay to help keep the game alive  though. :/

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-