March 28, 2024, 10:01:43 AMLatest Member: donkey
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How you think BC can be improved

How you think BC can be improved

Started by Yz, September 10, 2010, 07:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firejetsam

Quote from: Tricky on September 10, 2010, 07:38:55 AM
personally I'd start again. From scratch.

Remove all items except giga items. Level 1. same exp and all. advertise the game and people will love it. Oldtards will quit, vets will stay, new people will join

Then slowly add all items back to game

get coins with membership so its more of a game then a private server

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear a higher up say that ;D

Styx

From my point of view, i'd kinda hate that ;[ I worked hard for where I am now ;o

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Shush person that barely plays this game >_>

Yz

I would if it wasn't so simplistic and repetitive. Thus: thread
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Repetitive? Example? ;o I got some but i wanna hear urs.

Iridion

get arsenal, do 172, reach level cap, gg

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: Styx666 on September 10, 2010, 08:09:58 AM
Repetitive? Example? ;o I got some but i wanna hear urs.

In BC the funnest thing I've found to do when I'm bored of base pvp or sector, is +5 items.

In BOTS you had a huge market. that's one example
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

It would of been changed, but f4gg0ts that just complained about HOW IT WAS actually hard just quit.  newf4gs just complain and whine to Allie, forcing her to change it back, pathetic people... I liked it hard, it took awhile to comeplete a level. I think 186 and the other elite version are fine, but the levels that got boosted up into the higher ups need more HP on the Mobs, it hasn't changed... 400 Hp on a Rorix on 172... srsly.. wtf.. and like 200 on a Ganda...

vedzen

Quote from: Styx666 on September 10, 2010, 08:14:38 AM
It would of been changed, but f4gg0ts that just complained about HOW IT WAS actually hard just quit.  newf4gs just complain and whine to Allie, forcing her to change it back, pathetic people... I liked it hard, it took awhile to comeplete a level. I think 186 and the other elite version are fine, but the levels that got boosted up into the higher ups need more HP on the Mobs, it hasn't changed... 400 Hp on a Rorix on 172... srsly.. wtf.. and like 200 on a Ganda...

and bubble is not a good boss since it's too easy to push it. Codered/Blaster/Bugbear was better.

Styx

Yea... Lv 172 boss needs change, and 126. Pretty much all the levels that have been boosted up.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mr_V

HP, RB, Stun, Recharge and Bomb r appearing randomly on each map from time to time...they should only be droped by viruses when they exploded... :-\ and put back the gold bars at base...

Styx

Quote from: iridion3 on September 10, 2010, 08:20:53 AM
Oh also no EXP boost |:

Yea.
These days it's exp boost if your a pro Pvper, or can Do X infront of Allie >_>.

GavinGill

September 10, 2010, 09:17:11 AM #29 Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 09:20:51 AM by GavinGill
You guys are mad that you're given a shot at a level boost and/or other benefits for actually being good at the game? Most games do that, they call it an event.

/facefoot

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-