April 27, 2024, 10:26:25 PMLatest Member: rnfhska9794
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How you think BC can be improved

How you think BC can be improved

Started by Yz, September 10, 2010, 07:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

On a NORMAL game, I would be saying this as a vGM so that Allie can go hm, yes, good work, we shall use some of dem ideas

But I'm saying this as a player >:O What do you miss from BOTS that should be here? What do you think could be added in that would make at least 80% of people go "ya" over?

I got no ideas except OLD BOTS FONT BACK NOW PLEASE.

I'll make more later :3
DISCORD killyzkill

Mr_V

old bots hp bar? and bosses as they were on bots...I mean on lv6 -> Bubbleboy, not Sergeant Sector, at 121, Blaster and not Bubbleboy and so on...and if u can, add back that big Klez or what was its name...Sergeant is replacing him here...it was cooler than this one :| these r my ideas :)

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mr_V

yea...the RotV site was cool...exactly like BOTS' one...

kev453

This isn't really something from BOTS!! but if the lvl 166 set (Season 2 set) could be equipped by non-members, that'd be awesome. My brother joined this game mainly to get that set, when I told him that he couldn't get it unless we paid (which is unlikely going to happen) he got real emotional and basically reduced his play time by atleast 40%. This was also the main reason that I'm playing but I only have 11 days of membership left...

Iridion

yeah, i also paid alot of coins and its gonna go away
*sadface*

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mr_V

reduce the ammount of gigas won in games...its too high...anyone can buy everything he/she wants...and reduce the drop rate...it incredibly high...

Yz

personally I'd start again. From scratch.

Remove all items except giga items. Level 1. same exp and all. advertise the game and people will love it. Oldtards will quit, vets will stay, new people will join

Then slowly add all items back to game

get coins with membership so its more of a game then a private server
DISCORD killyzkill

Kevin

Give banning powers to the guy that controls whether people get a fair trial or not.

And A website (which is probably coming in time) that redirects here.

Besides that, The Gigas per game is the only In-Game issue I'm faced with as well (even though this isn't even major).

Less **** holes in the community would be nice, But no one can control that.

kev453

Just can't forget the little dance that the winners do in PVP.

vedzen

Quote from: kev453 on September 10, 2010, 07:44:55 AM

not only in pvp.
i miss that too... and maybe make the points thingy work?

Mr_V

try to find a way to create new maps...its very important because there r few maps in-game, and max lv is 200...better keep the old order of them (till 98), put my lv6 mod as lv100, the lv1 mod as lv105 and then we can make 2 elite maps: lv108 elite (lv6 mod) and lv118 elite (lv1 mod)...but same maps with different elements isn't so good...new maps means a lot of progress for Zylon...

Meteor

Quote from: kev453 on September 10, 2010, 07:44:55 AM
Yep,that was cool...

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-