May 26, 2024, 06:43:55 AMLatest Member: dudtjr457
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » What do i do?

What do i do?

Started by kaos555, August 24, 2011, 12:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

Well, My friend gone up and pretty much is gonna **** up his life(as in gang drugs etc.), He got jumped into cript's (a gang) today and well i don't want him to get hurt or anything what do i do just sit by and let him **** up his life or should i step in and try to help him? and if i do step in then what should i say/do.

Please help i dunno what i should do >.<

The path is open.

Selene

1. Call Police and ask them to talk to your friend
2. Tell his mom.
3. Tell your parents to talk to him.

kaos555

Quote from: Allison on August 24, 2011, 12:57:49 AM
1. Call Police and ask them to talk to your friend
2. Tell his mom.
3. Tell your parents to talk to him.

1. Are you ****ing crazy? i don't wanna get his ass locked up
2. i've seen his mom and she just get's his step dad to abuse him
3.My parent's don't care

The path is open.

Selene

He might not go in jail. He might just get charge, the police would teach him a lesson.

kaos555

Quote from: Allison on August 24, 2011, 01:01:18 AM
He might not go in jail. He might just get charge, the police would teach him a lesson.
He's my friend i really dont want to do that that would probably lead by me getting Jumped by like 6 crip people

The path is open.

Selene

Quote from: kaos555 on August 24, 2011, 01:02:50 AM
He's my friend i really dont want to do that that would probably lead by me getting Jumped by like 6 crip people
Then talk to him, if that dose not work then I don't know. Sorry :(

zomniethe4

/facepalm.
Gangs basically get you an automatic arrest.

From personal experience, stay the **** out of it and just get another friend. You'll get hurt a lot faster and easier before he does.

Zom

kaos555

Quote from: Allison on August 24, 2011, 01:13:14 AM
Quote from: kaos555 on August 24, 2011, 01:02:50 AM
Then talk to him, if that dose not work then I don't know. Sorry :(
Erm....... i tryed right after that he just shook his head and i told him to take two steps back turn the **** around and walk away
It's fine..maybe someone else can help..thanks for trying tho..

The path is open.

kaos555

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 24, 2011, 01:15:34 AM
/facepalm.
Gangs basically get you an automatic arrest.

From personal experience, stay the **** out of it and just get another friend. You'll get hurt a lot faster and easier before he does.
i dont care if i get hurt i want to help him i dont want him to **** up his life >.<......

The path is open.

zomniethe4

Once you go in you don't go out. Unless you live in an area full of softies.
Down here trying that will get you killed :/

Zom

kaos555

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 24, 2011, 01:20:43 AM
Once you go in you don't go out. Unless you live in an area full of softies.
Down here trying that will get you killed :/
**** it im not gonna let him **** up his life just because some retarded gang ****'em if i get killed its my fault

The path is open.

Rossbach

August 24, 2011, 01:26:51 AM #11 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 01:29:40 AM by Rossbach
.-. Just stay out of it. Let him do w/e he wants. Why should you suffer for his mistakes.

If you tell anybody you are going to get the shit beat out of you/ killed same with your friend. Your friend will go to jail if it is as bad as you say.
If you try to help him you are going to get the shit beat out of you/ killed same with your friend..

This about this, if you try to help him but **** up both of you are screwed. In the end you will not be helping him.

Omnomnom eating toast.

kaos555

Quote from: Rossbach on August 24, 2011, 01:26:51 AM
.-. Just stay out of it. Let him do w/e he wants. Why should you suffer for his mistakes.
he' like my bro, he alway's had my back and i need to help him i don't wanna let him **** up his life =/..

The path is open.

zomniethe4

Right now your just being stupid.
You said his family treats him basically like shit. He might need some people to actually be there for him.
Your going to ruin your life to "help" someone elses. You don't know what reasons he has to join it but obviously it's something that he decided to do. You can't go off the babysit him. It's like getting a girlfriend in middle school. You think you love the person but there is a high probability your not going to get married. With you and your friend; He is your best friend? Your both not going to be successful into a millionaire franchise and at the rate your acting I don't think either one of you are going to be. "If I get killed its my fault" Your fault for being a dumbass. Just let him do what he's doing. If you were a real friend you'd let him choose his own path whether it be gang life, prison, or death.

But hey, what do I know. I'm only 15.

Zom

Scythe

go up to him punch em in the face and yell at him what hes getting into
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-