May 23, 2024, 08:32:01 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » What do i do?

What do i do?

Started by kaos555, August 24, 2011, 12:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

The path is open.

koolwolf2

Quote from: kaos555 on August 28, 2011, 05:45:02 AM
Cant beat'em join'em.
Who ever told u to beat em nub JUST DITCH EM
Newest one:

Bubu

August 29, 2011, 11:30:52 PM #32 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:31:22 PM by Bubu
I'm sorry if my english epicly fails, i haven't read all of this, but i would suggest you to get some whisky and talk with him. If you can't help him change his mind and if thats what he really wants to do then let him do it. Trolol dont get drunk or he and you will go off topic in 2 secs.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

koolwolf2

Quote from: Bubu on August 29, 2011, 11:30:52 PM
I'm sorry if my english epicly fails, i haven't read all of this, but i would suggest you to get some whisky and talk with him. If you can't help him change his mind and if thats what he really wants to do then let him do it. Trolol dont get drunk or he and you will go off topic in 2 secs.
Gj telling minors to get whiskey ;p
Newest one:

Bubu

Off topic: most of the people drink alcohol like since 13-14 or even less. At least that happens in my country I'm a minor too. And it wont be taht interesnting if they drink coke =/.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

KillerPig

Quote from: Bubu on August 29, 2011, 11:50:28 PM
Off topic: most of the people drink alcohol like since 13-14 or even less. At least that happens in my country I'm a minor too. And it wont be taht interesnting if they drink coke =/.

Lol true dat. I started when I was 15.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

AllEyesOnMe

Kaos is like 11 or 12, why would someone kill him ?
Even 10 year olds kill eachother today ? cuz I doubt grown ups would get so serios over a kid.

kaos555

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on August 30, 2011, 02:04:00 AM
Kaos is like 11 or 12, why would someone kill him ?
Even 10 year olds kill eachother today ? cuz I doubt grown ups would get so serios over a kid.

i'm 13 and dude believe it or not this shit gets serious.

The path is open.

AllEyesOnMe

August 30, 2011, 02:50:25 AM #38 Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 02:51:12 AM by AllEyesOnMe
I've been in fights and sometimes it get's ****ing ugly, even though you might not die you can get mutilated.
Some time ago a friend went to get a bottle of pepsi from the store while me and others were stil eating and two guys got in front of him in the line, he said something and one of the guys hit him, then we all jumped in and they ran. After a couple of days I met him and he was beaten up badly, he came across them in a club and  they recognized him, he said they were 4 or 5, after he was down one of them was holding him and another one kicked him in the face several times which lead to losing his upper teeth for good...
So my advice, don't be too brave if you're alone.

kaos555

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on August 30, 2011, 02:50:25 AM
I've been in fights and sometimes it get's ****ing ugly, even though you might not die you can get mutilated.
Some time ago a friend went to get a bottle of pepsi from the store while me and others were stil eating and two guys got in front of him in the line, he said something and one of the guys hit him, then we all jumped in and they ran. After a couple of days I met him and he was beaten up badly, he came across them in a club and  they recognized him, he said they were 4 or 5, after he was down one of them was holding him and another one kicked him in the face several times which lead to losing his upper teeth for good...
So my advice, don't be too brave if you're alone.
I'm not alone i got a crew

The path is open.

Yoshi91

I've only seen stuff that you're planning to do(Kaos) happen on T.V., movie or CSI-wise. Some ends in epic death, few, with rare success. The successes were just the main guy who wanted to help the friend, lives but either him or his friend handicapped. Or the gang involved guy lives but with a terrible and regretful life, while the friend who helped died.

If his life is already bad and he can't handle the situation with his family anymore, and also you can't convince him to bear it, let him choose the path of his life himself. Even if your friend could take a long time efing up his life, he would learn from his life long's lesson from his mistake afterward and possibly get out of the gang. That's if he's lucky.

If you still wants to be a bit involved, have a sort of last min word with him, saying that you'll always be there for him no matter what. And if he ever needs help, you'll be available.

Don't be rash about helping him though, survey the situation. If police involvement is needed, contact them. There are many laws that could help him lessen his arrest with gang involvement. Many J-V, lawyers and helpers now-a-days. (At least in the U.S.).

You could just contact the police in the first place, but with some cases, that would not work. He could be arrested without being matured first-hand by cruelties of gangs and not learn his lessons. And all ties of your friendship would be severed. Thus, you could be effing up his life faster for him.

So, again, survey the situation.

Well, I hope that will help. I'm not much of an advice giving person anyway. \:

Click

Why are you even a friend with a drug dealer and a street punk ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

kaos555

Quote from: Yoshi91 on August 30, 2011, 02:53:26 AM
I've only seen stuff that you're planning to do(Kaos) happen on T.V., movie or CSI-wise. Some ends in epic death, few, with rare success. The successes were just the main guy who wanted to help the friend, lives but either him or his friend handicapped. Or the gang involved guy lives but with a terrible and regretful life, while the friend who helped died.

If his life is already bad and he can't handle the situation with his family anymore, and also you can't convince him to bear it, let him choose the path of his life himself. Even if your friend could take a long time efing up his life, he would learn from his life long's lesson from his mistake afterward and possibly get out of the gang. That's if he's lucky.

If you still wants to be a bit involved, have a sort of last min word with him, saying that you'll always be there for him no matter what. And if he ever needs help, you'll be available.

Don't be rash about helping him though, survey the situation. If police involvement is needed, contact them. There are many laws that could help him lessen his arrest with gang involvement. Many J-V, lawyers and helpers now-a-days. (At least in the U.S.).

You could just contact the police in the first place, but with some cases, that would not work. He could be arrested without being matured first-hand by cruelties of gangs and not learn his lessons. And all ties of your friendship would be severed. Thus, you could be effing up his life faster for him.

So, again, survey the situation.

Well, I hope that will help. I'm not much of an advice giving person anyway. \:
Thanks but erm... you guys are a bit late i joined him along teh rode of ****ing up his life so im gonna **** up my life because i dont care ._.

The path is open.

Click

Well, i think that both you and your "friend" are a couple of bored liers, so stop lieng, and get off this "story" that you dont care about your life, noob.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Scythe

Quote from: Vortax on August 30, 2011, 02:58:37 AM
Well, i think that both you and your "friend" are a couple of bored liers, so stop lieng, and get off this "story" that you dont care about your life, noob.
GOOD4YOU
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-