May 26, 2024, 01:51:09 AMLatest Member: EDXModesto
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » What do i do?

What do i do?

Started by kaos555, August 24, 2011, 12:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllEyesOnMe

August 30, 2011, 03:00:49 AM #45 Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 03:06:15 AM by AllEyesOnMe
I don't really know the situation so I'm out of here.
I just wanted to tell you it can get pretty ugly when you're a bit older, now I doubt you could have that kind of fights...

Forget that, knowing you I doubt that's something serious or even true:|
I think you're just bored...

kaos555

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on August 30, 2011, 03:00:49 AM
I don't really know the situation so I'm out of here.
I just wanted to tell you it can get pretty ugly when you're a bit older, now I doubt you could have that kind of fights...
Don't doubt it ._. getting jumped in was horrible i can't feel my face and my head is constantly spinning.

The path is open.

Scythe

Request lock he already decided his future so dont come crying to us it was your choice so you can go die now.
Don't think, feel

Click

Quote from: deathraper on August 30, 2011, 02:59:54 AM
Quote from: Vortax on August 30, 2011, 02:58:37 AM
Well, i think that both you and your "friend" are a couple of bored liers, so stop lieng, and get off this "story" that you dont care about your life, noob.
GOOD4YOU
Thanks.  ;D ;D
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

kaos555

Why are you guys soulless assholes ._. "go die now" i'm not going to die ._. i got more protection now

The path is open.

AllEyesOnMe

Scythe

So you think im a soul-less asshole? You just want attention this is probably a huge lie because if it isn't your a soul-less ASSHOLE Do you ever care about the people who gave birth to you and took care of you?Even if their dead they still hope you would grow up to be a successful person in life and live happily

And you went after those idiots who are giving up on their lives and thats why i told you to go die

And think twice before deciding your future
Don't think, feel

kaos555

Quote from: deathraper on August 30, 2011, 03:28:26 AM
So you think im a soul-less asshole? You just want attention this is probably a huge lie because if it isn't your a soul-less ASSHOLE Do you ever care about the people who gave birth to you and took care of you?Even if their dead they still hope you would grow up to be a successful person in life and live happily

And you went after those idiots who are giving up on their lives and thats why i told you to go die

And think twice before deciding your future

It isn't a lie you'll just have to take my word for that.
i already know i'm a solless asshole.

The path is open.

Scythe

I feel ****ing sorry for your parents for having an assholic heartless thing like YOU
Don't think, feel

kaos555

Quote from: deathraper on August 30, 2011, 03:33:20 AM
I feel ****ing sorry for your parents for having an assholic heartless thing like YOU
Me to.

The path is open.

mo9

dude get into somthing like hardcore gaming uh reading, writing etc....
And forget about ur ****ing freind

friends change more often than u think especially @ ur age

kthnx off to game
/b][/color]
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

kaos555

Quote from: mo9 on August 30, 2011, 03:38:57 AM
dude get into somthing like hardcore gaming uh reading, writing etc....
And forget about ur ****ing freind

friends change more often than u think especially @ ur age

kthnx off to game
/b][/color]
UHH IM IN THE GANG TO !#@$% .-.

The path is open.

antisickness

You said ur firends were ****s and i saw how they act.
**** em. Who needs scumbags like them? If your life is ****ed go out and meet people. You cant get humuliated since ur "screwed" so what are you waiting for?
Yeah im not a pep talker but uve taken a turn in your life which you shouldve never took.
Probably wouldve turned out much better down the other road.
GL nevetheless.

GavinGill

August 30, 2011, 03:56:52 PM #58 Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:05:24 PM by GavinGill
Quote from: Vortax on August 30, 2011, 02:56:44 AM
Why are you even a friend with a drug dealer?
Well who else are you supposed to buy bud off of? It's always a good idea to know your dealer. That's the main reason I don't buy direct, I don't personally know anyone in my area who sells marijuana so on the the rare occasion I'm in the mood to get lifted, I buy it off one of my cousins after they've bought it from their suppliers. =/

Quote from: deathraper on August 30, 2011, 03:28:26 AM
this is probably a huge lie because if it isn't your a soul-less ASSHOLE Do you ever care about the people who gave birth to you and took care of you?Even if their dead they still hope you would grow up to be a successful person in life and live happily
...? What do your parents have to do with your life choices? You're basically saying "You shouldn't do X because that would disappoint your parents. You should follow whatever path they set for you." That isn't very bright, to say the least.

But ya; knowing kaos, he's most likely spewing bullshit and just trying to come up with a story for the hell of. I'm going to give him the benifit of the doubt and believe that it's out of sheer boredom rather than attention seeking.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-