May 25, 2024, 03:34:28 PMLatest Member: honk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » What do i do?

What do i do?

Started by kaos555, August 24, 2011, 12:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 24, 2011, 01:32:24 AM
Right now your just being stupid.
You said his family treats him basically like shit. He might need some people to actually be there for him.
Your going to ruin your life to "help" someone elses. You don't know what reasons he has to join it but obviously it's something that he decided to do. You can't go off the babysit him. It's like getting a girlfriend in middle school. You think you love the person but there is a high probability your not going to get married. With you and your friend; He is your best friend? Your both not going to be successful into a millionaire franchise and at the rate your acting I don't think either one of you are going to be. "If I get killed its my fault" Your fault for being a dumbass. Just let him do what he's doing. If you were a real friend you'd let him choose his own path whether it be gang life, prison, or death.

But hey, what do I know. I'm only 15.
I don't care if he doesn;t like me i'm not gonna let him be a dumbass and live in that kinda life >.<...  and ye if i get hurt it's my fault for being a dumbass and what he's doing is retarded and he knows it he could be doing way better then what he is doing.

The path is open.

Rossbach

August 24, 2011, 01:57:36 AM #16 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 02:00:35 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: kaos555 on August 24, 2011, 01:44:13 AM
You said his family treats him basically like shit. He might need some people to actually be there for him.
Your going to ruin your life to "help" someone elses. You don't know what reasons he has to join it but obviously it's something that he decided to do. You can't go off the babysit him. It's like getting a girlfriend in middle school. You think you love the person but there is a high probability your not going to get married. With you and your friend; He is your best friend? Your both not going to be successful into a millionaire franchise and at the rate your acting I don't think either one of you are going to be. "If I get killed its my fault" Your fault for being a dumbass. Just let him do what he's doing. If you were a real friend you'd let him choose his own path whether it be gang life, prison, or death.

I don't care if he doesn;t like me i'm not gonna let him be a dumbass and live in that kinda life >.<...  and ye if i get hurt it's my fault for being a dumbass and what he's doing is retarded and he knows it he could be doing way better then what he is doing.

Why would you trow away your life to try to save one who can't be saved? .-. It is you leave him and let him get fuxed up (Although he already is) or you both get fuxed up. Leave emotions like that to the side. I know you are trying to be a good friend but sometimes you have to leave him behind and survive. .-. Honestly look what emotions and friends brought to us. You need to care more for yourself.

Omnomnom eating toast.

kaos555

Quote from: Rossbach on August 24, 2011, 01:57:36 AM

I don't care if he doesn;t like me i'm not gonna let him be a dumbass and live in that kinda life >.<...  and ye if i get hurt it's my fault for being a dumbass and what he's doing is retarded and he knows it he could be doing way better then what he is doing.

Why would you trow away your life to try to save one who can't be saved? .-. It is you let him get fuxed up or you both get fuxed up. Leave emotions like that to the side. I know you are trying to be a good friend but sometimes you have to leave him behind and survive. .-. Honestly look what emotions and friends brought to us. You need to care more for yourself.
No, i can save him from choosing that path maybe if i die he'll learn >.>"

The path is open.

Rossbach

August 24, 2011, 02:02:43 AM #18 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 02:03:38 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: kaos555 on August 24, 2011, 02:00:13 AM

Why would you trow away your life to try to save one who can't be saved? .-. It is you let him get fuxed up or you both get fuxed up. Leave emotions like that to the side. I know you are trying to be a good friend but sometimes you have to leave him behind and survive. .-. Honestly look what emotions and friends brought to us. You need to care more for yourself.

That seams smart. Save a person by sacrificing yourself. How about you save your own life instead? .-. Even if he learns he will get mobbed again.

Maybe.... Talk about a risk...

Omnomnom eating toast.

kaos555

Quote from: Rossbach on August 24, 2011, 02:02:43 AM

That seams smart. Save a person by sacrificing yourself. How about you save your own life instead? .-. Even if he learns he will get mobbed again.

Well, i'm going to help him, or atleast TRY to help him i don't care if i get hurt. it's better then him ****ing his damn  life up...

The path is open.

Rossbach

Quote from: kaos555 on August 24, 2011, 02:05:35 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on August 24, 2011, 02:02:43 AM

Well, i'm going to help him, or atleast TRY to help him i don't care if i get hurt. it's better then him ****ing his damn  life up...

How is that better. Your saying your life is more worthless than his. .-.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

Ross blames the natural selection of humans, allowing emotions to get to us like this.

Omnomnom eating toast.

kaos555

Well, Maybe my life is more worthless then his v.v"

The path is open.

mo9

tell him once not to get into it , DO NOT DO MORE THAN THAT
cause if u push it he will start to be annoyed by you
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

kaos555

Quote from: mo9 on August 24, 2011, 04:20:52 AM
tell him once not to get into it , DO NOT DO MORE THAN THAT
cause if u push it he will start to be annoyed by you

idgaf i dont want him to **** up his life .-.

The path is open.

GavinGill

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 24, 2011, 01:15:34 AM
Gangs basically get you an automatic arrest.
Not really, we have plenty of gangs here in the Greater Vancouver district  and photos and names of members are thrown around constantly. They don't get arrested unless their caught doing something. Maybe it's different in the US but as far as I'm aware, gang affiliations aren't enough to have you arrested. That's why Hell's Angels, the Banditos, etc are able to get together without hassle. All the police can do is keep an eye on you and wait for you to **** up. I could be wrong though, I've never cared enough to really look into it.

Tbh, I doubt there's any truth behind OP's story. Call me cynical but that's just how I see it.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

zomniethe4

Zom

Yz

ofc theres no truth jnobody goes "ill kill myself for my friend then he will learn"

either ur faking or ur a huge attn whore and if ur #1 ur also #2 so yah

if it was me i'd ditch my "best friend whos like a brother" within a few seconds because killing myself for someone who is retarded enough to ruin their own life is the biggest waste and if i'm dumb enough to be that loyal i'd kill myself just for that

kkkkkk huahua
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Yea srsly who would waste their life to save their friend?I would not do that except some dude Kidnaps My parents or family member
Don't think, feel

coolkaran100

Dude take this as advice to brahmin to brahmin just show him a vid if that doesnt work when he is alone ask him can you come back i dont want you to  get arrested or your life fk'ed up like a  pig... idk what else to say brah gl ;(

Banned for halo push pro.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-