April 24, 2024, 12:59:10 AMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Guide To Fixing Problems

Guide To Fixing Problems

Started by Santa, October 07, 2011, 11:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

I found out how to add bc to exceptions on Norton antivirus :D :D
Don't think, feel

MCRawrXD

When i play Base Vs Base and when it starts i get disconnected :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

str99

Quote from: koolwolf2 on October 28, 2011, 01:57:11 PM
Infinte log in Fix that

PLEASE FIX THAT!! ^^^ The dots just go back and forth and I can't log in?? PLEASE! IDK what happend. used to play fine...

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

str99

Just did. Still not working.

ckdvhwnd

저는 게임을 하다가 갑자기 나가지고 다시 로그인을 하려고 하니 금단된 게임? 이라고 떠요 이거 어떻해야나요? 운영자님 해결해주세요~

kevin9099

Quote from: str99 on May 11, 2012, 05:01:13 PM
Quote from: koolwolf2 on October 28, 2011, 01:57:11 PM
Infinte log in Fix that

PLEASE FIX THAT!! ^^^ The dots just go back and forth and I can't log in?? PLEASE! IDK what happend. used to play fine...

I am also having the infinite log in problem.The game works fine on my laptop but it doesnt work on my computer.This also occurs on Bots

Affray

I have problem 2 so I have to download that Nvidia thing but I dont see the download button on the page o.O

Duckman896

When I launch bout cheetah it says " Internet issues have been detected, however, you can still press start to attempt to play.
Pressing start does nothing and rogers online protection says that the file contains a virus. can anyone help me? it has been years since I have play this game and really want to play again.

Duckman896

well after looking into it, the bout.dat file that the patcher downloads is a virus and my computer firewall is quarantining the file. So my question is: is this file going to give a virus to my computer or what. A reply from an admin/moderator would be very helpful to decide if i am going to play this game or not.

arsil1

November 04, 2012, 05:36:42 PM #25 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:54:02 PM by arsil1
Hi,i downloaded bout cheetah today (first time) and i was experiencing issues and tried all those steps yet it didn't work. what happens is when ever i launch the client and press start  the game only last like 5-10 seconds than closes the farthest i could get to is clicking on low quality and than it closes. i also tried repairing but it says no problem found please help. :'(
'You will go one on one with the Great One'!

Two Greatest Icon.

'You can take this question shine it up real nice, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass, Jabroni'.

spiderstar

Quote from: arsil1 on November 04, 2012, 05:36:42 PM
Hi,i downloaded bout cheetah today (first time) and i was experiencing issues and tried all those steps yet it didn't work. what happens is when ever i launch the client and press start  the game only last like 5-10 seconds than closes the farthest i could get to is clicking on low quality and than it closes. i also tried repairing but it says no problem found please help. :'(

First off, make your own topic next time so people will notice you more easily.

Did you try disabling your firewall completely and then loading your game? 

arsil1

Quote from: spiderstar on November 04, 2012, 05:52:33 PM
Quote from: arsil1 on November 04, 2012, 05:36:42 PM
Hi,i downloaded bout cheetah today (first time) and i was experiencing issues and tried all those steps yet it didn't work. what happens is when ever i launch the client and press start  the game only last like 5-10 seconds than closes the farthest i could get to is clicking on low quality and than it closes. i also tried repairing but it says no problem found please help. :'(

First off, make your own topic next time so people will notice you more easily.

Did you try disabling your firewall completely and then loading your game? 

i did turn my firewall off when i load it i also reinstalled 3 times but, it does the same problem as i stated above

Two Greatest Icon.

'You can take this question shine it up real nice, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass, Jabroni'.

123bomb123

Do any errors pop up when the game closes or does it just disappear?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

arsil1

Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 04, 2012, 08:17:55 PM
Do any errors pop up when the game closes or does it just disappear?

it just disappears

Two Greatest Icon.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-