April 26, 2024, 03:04:50 AMLatest Member: CharlesFaM
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » More information about what's happening:

More information about what's happening:

Started by Santa, December 19, 2011, 04:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi91

C= jia you! < means fighting/good luck in chinese.

these are the time I'm very great-ful for having a Santa and an Allie as Admins and pro-hackers.

Santa

I've decided to not attack Evolution Games like they have done to us, it seems that they have disabled the DoS script they forced unknowing people to have.  I'm waiting for the public apology regarding this, then this can be settled once and for all.

~RedEyes.

sasuke6548

no wonder i was getting d/ced every second literally!  >:(

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

asmit10

Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 06:46:55 PM
I've decided to not attack Evolution Games like they have done to us, it seems that they have disabled the DoS script they forced unknowing people to have.  I'm waiting for the public apology regarding this, then this can be settled once and for all.

~RedEyes.

that's nice of you.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

123bomb123

Why don't we just stop attacking each other..?

Weren't these private servers made for the enjoyment?

Not Herp-a-Derp, "omg which server beter??!? maybe if we hak this serv we look better!?"

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

kealan12

santa im not very happy it just came up my ip adress has been banned on the website im at my cuzin house to get on what hell am i banned for i never downloaded any evolution games me -Dead Baby- i havent did anything wrong and Shea to ask selene we did nothing wrong i ahev been playing for a month and this is the best game out at the minute so please un ban my ip

Jeffalo13

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 19, 2011, 06:53:36 PM
Why don't we just stop attacking each other..?

Weren't these private servers made for the enjoyment?

Not Herp-a-Derp, "omg which server beter??!? maybe if we hak this serv we look better!?"

Hey, Mr. Herp-a-Derp, but he said it isn't jrhar/B3vo.  Well, he doesn't think it is.  READ:  DEKARON EVOLUTION .
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Santa

If you were IP banned in the past day or so, you will remain IP banned for another 1-2 days while everyone who plays Dekaron Evo reupdates there client to remove the root kit.  If you would like this process to be speeded up, please PM me your IP address that is banned, and I will be more than happy to check it out.

~RedEyes.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Santa

Quote from: leapman on December 19, 2011, 07:01:56 PM
Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 06:57:40 PM
If you were IP banned in the past day or so, you will remain IP banned for another 1-2 days while everyone who plays Dekaron Evo reupdates there client to remove the root kit.  If you would like this process to be speeded up, please PM me your IP address that is banned, and I will be more than happy to check it out.

~RedEyes.
Have they been able to steal information from paying members like credit information?

I don't know what they are doing to their own members, but I would hate to be someone who plays there game.  Just testing it took 40% cpu from the DDOS alone.  Imagine how many computers they have lagged to shit and back.  Also, turning the game off will not turn the DDOS program off.

thekompostas

just a question because i was away for so long time and i am not sure if i come back is this the reason i cant log in today or i am banned?

Santa

Quote from: thekompostas on December 19, 2011, 07:22:59 PM
just a question because i was away for so long time and i am not sure if i come back is this the reason i cant log in today or i am banned?

You picked the absolute worst day to come back.  We are still under heavy DoS by Evolution Games for up to another day, then the attack will die down while people re-update the game, and reboot their computers.  If the attack has not ceased by then, I do believe we have enough information to 'report' it as Jrharbort said in the e-mail to my dad a while back.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-