April 20, 2024, 05:13:39 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » More information about what's happening:

More information about what's happening:

Started by Santa, December 19, 2011, 04:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

bc being legit and could report
be attacking us o.O
wtf happened ?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Whale

.___. Escentially, As a Whale im very afraid to Virus and things like that... I am going to tell you a Whale's Story...

One day, I Was looking for servers, Yes, Bout servers, They were 2, The Zylongaming server and the Evolution server.
And, I think they've got the rootkit or trojan in every single client of evolution...

I told every single friend of this Whale that we could play bout again...
So, One of my friends, In a hurry to be better than me, Downloaded the servers first... I was too busy to download them... So i didnt...
I recieved a call next day, A warning from my friend because his Anti-Virus detected a trojan horse... in the Client Hard to kill, But he did it thanks to the great Russian antivirus... We decided to download Cheetah And Scan it a couple of times, But nothing was detected...

So we Started to play Cheetah and everyone is happy now.

And, That's a very mature decision, To not counter atack, Like, Ghandi... maybe...

.___. Also, I want to ask, If it is a Trojan, Its not attacking only... Are they keyloggering infected people, Spamming?, Who Knows... Of course, Not a Whale...

Sincerely: iWhale...
.___. I'm a Whale

Santa

Quote from: Whale on December 19, 2011, 07:44:09 PM
.___. Escentially, As a Whale im very afraid to Virus and things like that... I am going to tell you a Whale's Story...

One day, I Was looking for servers, Yes, Bout servers, They were 2, The Zylongaming server and the Evolution server.
And, I think they've got the rootkit or trojan in every single client of evolution...

I told every single friend of this Whale that we could play bout again...
So, One of my friends, In a hurry to be better than me, Downloaded the servers first... I was too busy to download them... So i didnt...
I recieved a call next day, A warning from my friend because his Anti-Virus detected a trojan horse... in the Client Hard to kill, But he did it thanks to the great Russian antivirus... We decided to download Cheetah And Scan it a couple of times, But nothing was detected...

So we Started to play Cheetah and everyone is happy now.

And, That's a very mature decision, To not counter atack, Like, Ghandi... maybe...

.___. Also, I want to ask, If it is a Trojan, Its not attacking only... Are they keyloggering infected people, Spamming?, Who Knows... Of course, Not a Whale...

Sincerely: iWhale...

+1 I like you.

123bomb123

Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 07:26:26 PM
'report' it as Jrharbort said in the e-mail to my dad a while back.

I kinda lol'd
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zepher2211

This is what happens when I don't login for a day
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on December 19, 2011, 09:32:59 PM
Quote from: Yz on December 19, 2011, 09:31:32 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on December 19, 2011, 09:29:59 PM
This is what happens when I don't login for a day

Protector of ZG right here!

Then I took an arrow to the knee..

Oh wow you just ruined your moment of glory D:
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

asmit10

We've been infected D:

Btw, its in the knee, not to.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

zepher2211

Yeah I just wanted to see people react lol
Powersurge
Headstrong

coolkaran100

Well There's Somehing I Have To ask so whats the go plan if they Attack us do we fight back cus im good at fighting back with software and stuff i have a shitty old pc ment for this stuff idc it it breaks i can restore it :/ just saying id sue u if u hack my Aw the one im useing now Well So What do we do if they attack .

Banned for halo push pro.

asmit10

Quote from: coolkaran100 on December 19, 2011, 10:57:35 PM
Well There's Somehing I Have To ask so whats the go plan if they Attack us do we fight back cus im good at fighting back with software and stuff i have a shitty old pc ment for this stuff idc it it breaks i can restore it :/ just saying id sue u if u hack my Aw the one im useing now Well So What do we do if they attack .

I see one period. Only one, why?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

coolkaran100

Quote from: asmit10 on December 19, 2011, 11:01:03 PM
Quote from: coolkaran100 on December 19, 2011, 10:57:35 PM
Well There's Somehing I Have To ask so whats the go plan if they Attack us do we fight back cus im good at fighting back with software and stuff i have a shitty old pc ment for this stuff idc it it breaks i can restore it :/ just saying id sue u if u hack my Aw the one im useing now Well So What do we do if they attack [size=100pt].[/size]

I see one period. Only one, why?
Cus Grammer is Not Mine xD 1 period lemme bold dat and resize...............

Banned for halo push pro.

Corr

December 20, 2011, 02:25:29 AM #44 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 02:26:02 AM by Corr
Just letting you know, we are now going to attack in exactly 6 hours from now because it's a very important day to BC.

Oh, and their is nothing you can do about it.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-