April 23, 2024, 11:24:50 PMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » More information about what's happening:

More information about what's happening:

Started by Santa, December 19, 2011, 04:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

Uh, Kenny, can't you just crash their website and all of their games permenantly ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Corr

Quote from: Click on December 20, 2011, 03:02:14 AM
Uh, Kenny, can't you just crash their website and all of their games permenantly ?
It's too late, the second he retaliates with any kind of DDoS will result in a script scramble by an automatic server that is undisclosed.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Gramps

Quote from: Corr on December 20, 2011, 02:25:29 AM
Just letting you know, we are now going to attack in exactly 6 hours from now because it's a very important day to BC.

Oh, and their is nothing you can do about it.

Oh, right. Ok. I am logged in to an imaginary server on an imaginary level 215?

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

hawk5005

Just letting you know, we are now going to attack in exactly 6 hours from now because it's a very important day to BC.

Lol, first time I see you make a typo.
Oh, and why is it a very important day to BC?

Santa

I guess the members of dekaron evo will never know the truth about what happened.  Everytime I go there, one of their moderators think they are the king shit, 'ike and zirak wouldnt do this.'.  Either way at least we know this happened.  I would really not want to be a user on dekaron evo if I ever found out this happened.  Maybe some of ya'll should go spam their forum, as I will not DDoS it like they did us.

Corr

Oh man can't believe I trolled Gramps. Honestly didn't wanna do that sorry bud. D:

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 20, 2011, 08:03:21 AM

Lol, first time I see you make a typo.
Oh, and why is it a very important day to BC?

blind2troll >_>
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

coolkaran100

Quote from: Santa on December 20, 2011, 08:52:06 AM
I guess the members of dekaron evo will never know the truth about what happened.  Everytime I go there, one of their moderators think they are the king shit, 'ike and zirak wouldnt do this.'.  Either way at least we know this happened.  I would really not want to be a user on dekaron evo if I ever found out this happened.  Maybe some of ya'll should go spam their forum, as I will not DDoS it like they did us.
u need hack pack warning some of its programs have viruses ... not my hackpack..  Well this isnt game hack its general hacking  like shutdown hack keylogger hack etc...

Banned for halo push pro.

XenoPath

Quote from: Gramps on December 20, 2011, 07:33:54 AM

Oh, right. Ok. I am logged in to an imaginary server on an imaginary level 215?
This is true, due to the quantum theory. Everything that is "tech" is based with the quantum world.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Gramps

Quote from: Corr on December 20, 2011, 03:52:46 PM
Oh man can't believe I trolled Gramps. Honestly didn't wanna do that sorry bud. D:

Being "trolled" or "trolling" doesn't even warrant  the 2 seconds it takes to read. Im happy for that in your world you "trolled" me. Personally, i couldn't care less. It's some words on the internet.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Santa

Quote from: Gramps on December 21, 2011, 06:13:30 AM
Quote from: Corr on December 20, 2011, 03:52:46 PM

Being "trolled" or "trolling" doesn't even warrant  the 2 seconds it takes to read. Im happy for that in your world you "trolled" me. Personally, i couldn't care less. It's some words on the internet.

would you like a cuppajoe?  ;D ;D ;D

eco999

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

kaos555

The path is open.