Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

Quote from: Allie on September 22, 2010, 08:00:00 PM
That would mean base too.

AKA, what I'm saying is:

Sector = gigas, exp, box drops
PvP = gigas, exp, coins
Base = gigas, exp, coins

Gigas = MOST from sector, SECOND in base, THIRD in PvP.
EXP = MOST from sector, SECOND in base, THIRD in PvP.
Box drops = ONLY from sector, given that base might drop gold(or another item).
Coins = MOST from base, SECOND in PvP, NONE from sector.

This is given that base has longer and more difficult games.
Sector should give coins no matter what. Even if the rate is real low it should at least give some coins.

Zom

Ramnub

I kind of like this idea. Base will need a pretty high ratio for coins though. The actual fun games take anywhere from 10-30 min IMO and I received about 800 exp losing/1300 winning considering it will have make more coins than sector. Anyways, I think the idea of exp - coin from Ross's is good. Just need to change the ratios maybe.

Edit: Sector should still get coins but pretty less.

Just putting my opinion  ;)  
IGN: Nubs

Styx

Lol make a day where Coins are gainable from pvp.

Berserker

Quote from: Styx666 on September 23, 2010, 02:09:09 AM
Lol make a day where Coins are gainable from pvp.

i like this idea ... make alternate days where pvp+base/sector get coins

i dont like the way that you will be forced to pvp to get coins =[ as that will make pvp less fun and more about... I MUST WIN AT ALL COSTS TO GET THE MOST COINS >=O

also as i said before... easy to exploit... make a private room....stand in the middle....kill eachother fast.... yay free coins.

GavinGill

Quote from: Berserker on September 23, 2010, 03:07:04 AM
as that will make pvp less fun and more about... I MUST WIN AT ALL COSTS TO GET THE MOST COINS >=O

also as i said before... easy to exploit... make a private room....stand in the middle....kill eachother fast.... yay free coins.
Isnt that the exact same way with Sector atm?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Berserker

Quote from: GavinGill on September 23, 2010, 06:06:37 AM
Isnt that the exact same way with Sector atm?

howso?

sector can't really be exploited.... its against npcs and have time limits on the levels...

i think.... rather than remove coins from sector... why not just leave them as they are and add coins to pvp? =[
(a higher ammount maybe.... so people would rather pvp for coins) ~would need to add time limits to pvp too i guess...

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: Rossbach on September 22, 2010, 09:39:19 PM
I like this but here has to be some coins in sector.

Sector: 1/8 coins per exp. You can change this to w/e you want.
Pvp: 2 coins per exp (you dont get that much exp in pvp curently it is like 40-200) You can change this to w/e you want.
Base: 3 coins per exp. (same with PvP) You can change this to w/e you want.

You can also change the exp rate on pvp based on kils/dmg done. Although having coins in PvP and BvB will lead to people hacking in it in close rooms / having 2 or more people team up and kill each outer / multiclienting.

i like rosses way imo i kind of suk at pvp so it wouldn't be fun for me but i do like base a lot and it would be great if there were more basers to play when i'm playing

but why not do what berserker said leave it the same ratio on sector and make pvp double that and bvb triple that it would encourage alot more pvp and bvb and besides i find it hard to get a lot of coins in sector because you get bored of grinding and then when i'd go to bvb no one is there and i don't like pvp because as mentioned before i suk at it if this idea is implemented please keep my suggetion in mind when putting it in place

also just because BOTS never had coins in sector doesn't mean we all liked it we had t deal with it and its probably why it died faster also we never got coins in pvp and bvb in BOTS as well so i don't know how you think we liked using our money to buy coins tha will run out really quickly
< by surgeypurgey

Fyah

"Hey friend, wanna BvB?"
"Sure, we'll take turns winning so we get the most coins"
"Ok"
Really?

lugiaXDG009

^^^

i see but we can put a time limiter so that they need to play for about 5 mins to actually end the game you can change the time w/e but for base 5 min pvp 2 min and sector already has them
< by surgeypurgey

Fyah

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 24, 2010, 09:34:21 AM
^^^

i see but we can put a time limiter so that they need to play for about 5 mins to actually end the game you can change the time w/e but for base 5 min pvp 2 min and sector already has them
That would take the fun out of the people doing it legit.

lugiaXDG009

how so a good match in pvp takes a lot more than 2 minutes and a good bvb match takes almost 30 minutes

and also I said that you can change times to w/e
< by surgeypurgey

Styx

deathmatch will revive pvp if it was implemented, but its far to hard to add a button in bc.

lugiaXDG009

but why is it so hard to do this my good sir
< by surgeypurgey

lnwZa

I sector becuz I can't pvp for the shizzle.

No excuse for failure. Just admit it, and improve.

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: lnwZa on September 24, 2010, 12:51:28 PM
I sector becuz I can't pvp for the shizzle.
^
i feel your pain man i suck as well

for example yesterday i got pwned buy a lvl 125 and i'm lvl 145 seriosly i suk
< by surgeypurgey

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-