May 01, 2024, 06:49:43 PMLatest Member: MINI

IDEA

Started by Allie, September 22, 2010, 05:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lugiaXDG009

thats why we've actually been saying that but it in all three but make a difference

like sector 1 coin per exp point
pvp 3 coins per exp point
bvb 6 coins per exp point

note that these are examples if you like it or want to change the values to w/e i don't care just using it to prove my point
< by surgeypurgey

Painkiller

i think 1 coin per exp in sector is more than we are currently getting -.- so i'm all for it 8)

dereksnake

I agree with what Gramps said in not liking pvp so it would force those who don't like it to pp for coins and I think just add coins to pvp as well

coolkaran100

i agree to this idea this is kinda smart it would be more epic.

Banned for halo push pro.

thekompostas

i think allie u must have coins and on pvp and on sector also i think u must put boxes at 215 dark surge or moonlight parts +0 from shop and some coin items from barels or some rares mask jack and u know for 3 days at barels or in shop for 7 days 1 month and 1 yr that will be funny not same stats with s2 jack only the same mask

Iridion

Quote from: thekompostas on October 17, 2010, 06:55:34 PM
i think allie u must have coins and on pvp and on sector also i think u must put boxes at 215 dark surge or moonlight parts +0 from shop and some coin items from barels or some rares mask jack and u know for 3 days at barels or in shop for 7 days 1 month and 1 yr that will be funny not same stats with s2 jack only the same mask
no you srsly
game is fine

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

alipc09

PVP coins is good but some are noob they will not get coins easy but its a good idea
1. try coins drop fake and not fake means if it is fake it wil give some damage to your hp and if it not fake then u get 1000coins awsome hahah

tanqq

Quote from: komochi on October 18, 2010, 09:29:03 PM
I have an idea noone ever thought about... can you put 215 mobs in pvp and if we wanted we could fight them :D or put it surge patch and ram and a lvl diffculty? not to be selfish but that would help with my training ^^ btw its me ImaginationX

That would be sector o.0

Spawn4k

Maybe just leave the coins in sector and add more coins  in other gameplays.

Hct13345

Give base and pvp a little more gigas. And we get coins by converting gigas into coins.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-