May 01, 2024, 05:55:27 PMLatest Member: brusej1005

IDEA

Started by Allie, September 22, 2010, 05:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx

I beat trust and he had a fat "OMFGGG". I was lv 108.

Allie

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 24, 2010, 09:21:00 PM
^
i feel your pain man i suck as well

for example yesterday i got pwned buy a lvl 125 and i'm lvl 145 seriosly i suk

Did you know that as far as I know, you were the only one who ever wore a sig I made?
(aside from Alex)

Styx

Fire jet sam. >_>.

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: Allie on September 24, 2010, 09:24:10 PM
Did you know that as far as I know, you were the only one who ever wore a sig I made?
(aside from Alex)

wow seriously well i'm going to put it back on then
< by surgeypurgey

Allie

Quote from: Allie on September 24, 2010, 09:24:10 PM
(aside from Alex)

imaplayer

Y cant we do what was in old bout wit the buy of rare items and exp

Yz

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 24, 2010, 09:34:21 AM
^^^

i see but we can put a time limiter so that they need to play for about 5 mins to actually end the game you can change the time w/e but for base 5 min pvp 2 min and sector already has them

Wtf... For epic basers like me I kill base in 20-50 seconds in 1v1 and 2v2's. =_=
DISCORD killyzkill

lugiaXDG009

tricky i said for a good match as in people with pretty much the exact same skill lvls fighting in a match that at least takes more than five minutes unless you use arsenals constantly because you are a noob or cause you are out matched on all skills and to them you are a noob so you use arsenals to make it more even
< by surgeypurgey

BBoyMe

I also like the idea of more pvp/base, so more people get experienced in it, but what about the people that are having alot of fun in sector ? They need some coins as well . So they MUST pvp or base which actually takes a lot of time. . So i just don't like the "forcing to PVP/base idea".

High server Level : 200
Low server Level : 58

Goal reached : 64,5 %

lugiaXDG009

we 've been arguing that bit of the thing for the whole topic bboy and thanks for joining the cause we just need every other member to go for it

lol
< by surgeypurgey

BBoyMe

lol i know , just supporting the people who said the same :D. Together we're stronger :D

High server Level : 200
Low server Level : 58

Goal reached : 64,5 %

lnwZa

This be my suggestion.
Values are changeable.

Normal Coin Gain:

Sector Coins: 1 per 10 exp
Indiv. Pvp Coins: 10 per 1 exp
Team Pvp Coins: 5 per 1 exp
Bvb Coins: 15 per 1 exp

Effective Bonuses:

Sector
-Time Bonus [eg. I finish a level within 30 seconds after time limit + (Insert a value here) multiplier]
-Hitting Avg. Bonus [eg. Out of 30 atks I hit 30 times = A+ = (Value) multiplier]
-Health Left [eg. I have 1000 hp. I finish a lv with 500 exp. I get (Value) multiplier]
-Team Members Alive [eg. I am sectoring with a pal. He dies. I only get (Value) multiplier]

Pvp
-Indiv. Pvp
-Win Bonus [eg. I win a game. I get a bonus (Value) multiplier for coins]
-Player Kill [eg. I kill 2/3 players. I get (Value) multiplier]
-Seconds Alive [eg. I last throughout a game of 5:30 minutes. I get 5 coins and 3000 gigas]
-Team Pvp
-Team Win Bonus [eg. My team wins a game. We each get (Value) multiplier]
-Team Contribution [eg. My team killed 4 people total. I killed 4. I get a bonus (Value) multiplier]
-Team Balance [eg. My team has 2 less people. We each get (Value) multiplier]

(Bvb is same as Pvp, with an exception for "Seconds Alive". It is to be replaced with "Lives Left". And kill bonuses do not count for mob kills.)

Extras

When you kill someone, extra coins will drop from their body, in a manner similiar to the way BotStract does.In Indiv. Pvp, you have 5 seconds to grab before they become free-for-all. In Team Pvp you have 3 seconds to grab them before your teammates can. After 5 seconds, you and your teammates can all grab the coins. After 10 seconds, the coins are free-for-all. BotStract will also drop,  BotStract can be used in-game as a minor speed and damage boost, just press the shortcut for it. Press the numbers 1-0 (0 = 10 'Stract btw) for the corresponding amount of 'Stracts. 1 'Stract = 1 extra Atk, 1 extra Speed, and 1 extra TG, etc, however the GMs wanna put it. The amount you use will last throughout the game, until you die, this counts for sector too. You can set an "Auto Stractor" to automatically set the amount of used 'Stracts before the game starts. BotStract can be exchanged for coins and gigas, the exchange amount depending on how the GMs want it worked out. Coins and gigas can also be exchanged into 'Stract. These can be exchanged via either set exchange rate or live market, up to the GMs. And finally, II Skills will be dropped from Lv X, they will last 100 games, and they are uncommon and randomly-chosen, so that people won't abuse it. (Or they can just buy it for a VERY VERY VERY expensive price. 20 games only pl0x)

This be the end of my very long suggestion.
I will buy you a taco if you read all of it.

LOLJK
;)

No excuse for failure. Just admit it, and improve.

lugiaXDG009

read it all I want my taco

I see a problem with the time stayed alive if a bunch of people just run around for like i don't know ten minutes then they all play they can get loads of a multiplier value

the sector time is good but it mean that all the maps limiter times need to be posted which would kind of help hackers getting as much exp and stuff even tho they will get banned it still helps them

i got no problem with anything else except for if a group of people decide to start farming they will stand around in the middle and one person will kill everyone and they take turns

note that if my idea as of a time restrictor is implamented then they will take longer at doing it and you'd have to make the minutes after the limiter the time to get the value for your multiplier which would screw this up and will still cause very little people playing pvp and bvb

also allie might not read the whole thing cause i had something a little shorter than that and she didn't read it cause it was too long
so I suggest you summarise it if you can with out losing the main ideas
< by surgeypurgey

lnwZa

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 26, 2010, 09:45:37 PM
read it all I want my taco

I see a problem with the time stayed alive if a bunch of people just run around for like i don't know ten minutes then they all play they can get loads of a multiplier value

Well, there won't be a problem, see, to get coins, you need to get exp. To get exp, you need kills. And the multiplier won't work if you have no exp, thus, no coins. 0x1 still equals zero.

P.S. Highlight the end of my post for your taco.

No excuse for failure. Just admit it, and improve.

Painkiller

keep coins in sector the same way it is but make it so that when someone dies in pvp they drop "cheet stract" which can be picked up and traded say 10 per coin of course if this is meant to motivate poeple into playing PVP then you'd have to make it so that poeple drop 100 cheet stract per level of their total level so someone level 100 would drop 10k cheet stract so that means 1k coins i think that would motivate poeple to pvp however for poeple like me who sector to gain levels and then eventually pvp if you take coins out of sector games it would be really inconvenient and make it harder for us to start at PVP since those poeple who have had a head start would have coin items and we wouldn't.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-