April 26, 2024, 09:22:27 PMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Bot Stract -- Vote

Bot Stract -- Vote

Started by Allie, December 30, 2011, 08:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

After months, we in Administration have finally thought of a few ways that could possibly fix our overpowered Bot Stract issue.
We have multiple great ideas, many from you players in my suggestions thread, and have come up with a list of some ideas that could be implemented.
Please read through every idea before giving your opinion, as I'm taking every single one of your opinions into consideration when making this big decision.

First off, we have the "Fuel" idea.
In this idea, bot stract will be treated as a fuel, fueling your bot with the power it needs to gain the bonus it gives you.
This is the most logical idea, as it's just plain unrealistic to just gain the power without any fuel to do so.
In this idea, you will lose .7% of your bot stract every game.
.7% seems so large when it comes to big numbers, but you must remember that realistically, to give a higher bonus requires more fuel, thus more is lost when you reach higher numbers.
For example, if you have 2,581,348 bot stract, you will gain a large stat bonus in-game, however you will use up .7% of your bot stract, which is 18,069 stract. As a result, you'll have 2,563,279 at the end of your game.
However, if you only have 9,283 bot stract, you will only lose 65 bot stract, resulting in 9,218 bot stract at the end of your game. -iwasbobo

In possible addition to this Fuel idea is a "Fuel Exchange", where you can buy 10,000 bot stract for 5Million (5,000,000) gigas. This is helpful so that you can purchase a small amount of bot stract if you have none so you're not left without a bonus. Also useful if you are not a pvper. -grim

Then, we have a separate bonus idea, the "HP" idea.
With this rather simple idea, the only bonus bot stract would give you is an HP bonus.
Unlike the current bonuses, a nice HP bonus is useful, but it will not majorly op anyone.
The bonuses would work in a similar way, not going by a complicated formula, but every 500 bot stract = 1 HP, capped at 6,000 hp.
This means, for example, if you have 2,581,348 bot stract, you will gain an additional 5,162 HP. If you have only 9,218 bot stract, you will gain an additional 18 hp.
The number can change if players believe 6,000 hp increase is too overpowered. -grim

And then, of course, there's the option to do both ideas.
This means, swap the bonus to HP whilst also burning some stract every game.
I'm looking for your opinion on what we should do -- I take all your opinions seriously, so please leave useful feedback.

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

asmit10

Having 6000 extra HP is op. I vote for Fuel.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Allie

Quote from: asmit10 on December 30, 2011, 08:38:34 PM

And hitting 3000s with gun isn't?
I said the numbers could change.

NeoKiller

December 30, 2011, 08:39:39 PM #4 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:46:29 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: Allie on December 30, 2011, 08:32:52 PM

In possible addition to this Fuel idea is a "Fuel Exchange", where you can buy 10,000 bot stract for 5Million (5,000,000) gigas. This is helpful so that you can purchase a small amount of bot stract if you have none so you're not left without a bonus. Also useful if you are not a pvper. -grim

Then, we have a separate bonus idea, the "HP" idea.
With this rather simple idea, the only bonus bot stract would give you is an HP bonus.
Unlike the current bonuses, a nice HP bonus is useful, but it will not majorly op anyone.
The bonuses would work in a similar way, not going by a complicated formula, but every 500 bot stract = 1 HP, capped at 6,000 hp.
This means, for example, if you have 2,581,348 bot stract, you will gain an additional 5,162 HP. If you have only 9,218 bot stract, you will gain an additional 18 hp.
The number can change if players believe 6,000 hp increase is too overpowered. -grim
Those two ideas combined.
If this isn't possible, only the HP idea then.
If the fuel idea will be implemented there will be a huge drama.
HP Idea doesn't OP too much but is still a nice bonus.
Edit: Fuel idea doesn't really solve everything since you can still do 2,3k gun dmg in pvp...
Of course they looste the BS from time to time but people who do good buisness easily earn BS after loosing it again.

mhj

Quote from: Allie on December 30, 2011, 08:39:21 PM

^ That all of you who means HP is too OP. I vote both since Hawk isn't paying me as I wanted it.
If Both then HP won't be that OP again.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

asmit10

Quote from: Allie on December 30, 2011, 08:39:21 PM

Of course it is. But the only way to stop people from complaining is to have something be OP. Then you get the other players complain that its OP. You guys messed up by implementing it in the first place. Atleast with the fuel idea you could argue "Being op comes with a price".
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

AllEyesOnMe

mhj

I can't believe people are being such BS addicts. I have 2,2m BS on low and I will gladly give it up to make this game more equal. I just want it to be equal to all and not to be forced to use Surge. I wanna use Patch and Ram but Surge is so OP that it's useless to use the two other bot types. Stop being so selfish.

Dewo

I vote for both. Based on what Hj said.

X

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

mhj

If it gets fuel I suggest 10% bs each game.

jkider

I dislike the idea of "fuel", because it uses up bs. For me, power and bonus really does not matter in this game. it will be unfair in pvp and in sector once yu reach max level, would exchanging bs for fuel really do anything much ?

The idea of hp is the same the system except different stat increase and max limit. If you are a good sector bot, hp doens't really matter because there will be at least one hp up or rebirth in the game. Seriously? just get better in the game

If this system were to be implemented, there should at least be a turn on or off button as not everyone wants to use bs as a fuel, well not all the time.

Yoshi91

I vote for both ideas (Fuel+HP) to be implemented. I believe this would be more satisfactory toward both the people with tons of BS and those with only small amounts.

While the Fuel idea could help in the short term, it'll wear out the effects of BS in the long term. The HP idea wouldn't help out with depleting and cycling the BS much but it provides better chances for the poorer people to benefit.

TwitchFast

I vote for fuel, the health bonus seems like it's only good in absolutely massive quantities.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-