March 28, 2024, 10:58:19 AMLatest Member: donkey
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Bot Stract -- Vote

Bot Stract -- Vote

Started by Allie, December 30, 2011, 08:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Fuel + Health, in that situation it'll get rid of any possible real op'ness, because the only bonus it will give is to make your chance of living longer better; on top of that there will no longer be any differentiation between the bonuses for the bot types, so no one will be able to take advantage of anything that someone else can't. Finally when you add the fuel in to it you make it so every round you are risking an amount of your bs, so people would be more careful about using it, and there'd be less to go around.
Powersurge
Headstrong

asmit10

Quote from: zepher2211 on December 30, 2011, 11:26:35 PM
Fuel + Health, in that situation it'll get rid of any possible real op'ness, because the only bonus it will give is to make your chance of living longer better; on top of that there will no longer be any differentiation between the bonuses for the bot types, so no one will be able to take advantage of anything that someone else can't. Finally when you add the fuel in to it you make it so every round you are risking an amount of your bs, so people would be more careful about using it, and there'd be less to go around.

This made me change my mind, I vote for fuel + health.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

RedNeon

xbaras

I think it should stay the way it is now, Bot stract has no effect in PvP and only useful in sector.

I disagree with the fuel idea, as i find it hard to replace 70% of my Bot-Stract after only ten games. Make it less than 7% per game, and there should also be an option where you could activate the fuel effect with a click of a button, otherwise it will have no effect.

I +1 the hp idea though, it's useful yet not op.

Allie

December 31, 2011, 12:56:59 AM #19 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:58:05 AM by Allie
Quote from: xbaras on December 31, 2011, 12:45:03 AM
I think it should stay the way it is now, Bot stract has no effect in PvP and only useful in sector.

I disagree with the fuel idea, as i find it hard to replace 70% of my Bot-Stract after only ten games. Make it less than 7% per game, and there should also be an option where you could activate the fuel effect with a click of a button, otherwise it will have no effect.

.7%..
And you fail to see how it goes.
10 games isn't .7% x 10 = 7% of your bot stract gone.
It's .7% of your current stract.

Also, the activate fuel thing is retarded.
Choose between losing bot stract or not losing it without any other variables.
I can't believe you'd even suggest that.

Pokeh

Both could work hand in hand together.

Soo +1 for both.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

123bomb123

Fuel but no buying it with gigas..
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Click

Both of the ideas, becasue these solutions literally solve the BS issue we had.
The HP bonus won't harm anyone, and the fuel idea will keep the amount of BS balanced.
Great suggestions.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Scythe

HP bonus
Fuel(will be wasted little by little each game)
Fuel exchange(people will have to waste their gigas to buy bs after they are out of bs,and if they are out of gigas,they will need to grind more)
Don't think, feel

Energized

My oipinion is the Giga suggestion.
Gigas are easy yo gain,and the more Gigas we gain, the more BS we'll gain.
But if the Giga suggestion will be made, the bonuses of the BS will remain the same?

spiderstar

Quote from: xbaras on December 31, 2011, 12:45:03 AM

I agree with xbaras..

Iridion

fuel + hp mixed togheter. thanks bobo! and grim ::)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

people are underrating how OP hp will make a person lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-