April 28, 2024, 01:51:22 AMLatest Member: lmhbk1234
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Bot Stract -- Vote

Bot Stract -- Vote

Started by Allie, December 30, 2011, 08:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on December 31, 2011, 05:09:33 AM
people are underrating how OP hp will make a person lol

Not really, someone that suck at pvp will still suck at pvp after you give them more hp, the round will just last longer. o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

people who own at pvp with more hp will be invincible tho

give opti +2000 hp and it'd be enough so that he could beat me 100% of the time imo instead of just 50%
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on December 31, 2011, 05:29:25 AM
people who own at pvp with more hp will be invincible tho

give opti +2000 hp and it'd be enough so that he could beat me 100% of the time imo instead of just 50%

So it ensures that people that are good at pvp have a defense against lag and such, pretty much o-o; it's more of a reward
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

i don't understand what you're saying but anyway i vote for fuel
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on December 31, 2011, 05:40:08 AM
i don't understand what you're saying but anyway i vote for fuel

I'm saying it'll give more to it's original purpose, it'll be a reward for those that love pvp o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

December 31, 2011, 05:42:52 AM #35 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:43:08 AM by Yz
you're completely wrong if u see a reward being fine if it makes someone invincible in every game they play but okay

thats rly my only point so no point in arguing with u if all i can say is "it'd make certain people too strong" lul so fire away~
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on December 31, 2011, 05:42:52 AM
you're completely wrong if u see a reward being fine if it makes someone invincible in every game they play but okay

thats rly my only point so no point in arguing with u if all i can say is "it'd make certain people too strong" lul so fire away~

the max hp a person could even get added would be 6k, 2k could make no one invincible in sector, and it'd only make a person invincible in pvp if they were actually good o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on December 31, 2011, 05:46:01 AM
Quote from: Yz on December 31, 2011, 05:42:52 AM

it'd only make a person invincible in pvp if they were actually good o-o

this is my point though? lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Necaro

December 31, 2011, 05:47:36 AM #38 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:50:57 AM by Necaro
Just stating the factors right now. I'm neutral on this issue as it has no effect on my playing experience atm.

First off, besides some people being able to do sector easily, bot stract has NO EFFECT in PVP.  

Second, Fueling Idea

Cons:if the fuel idea is implemented, then regardless how we play, poor players will never be able to buy bot stract with gigas because every game people lose some, then has to buy more with 5 mil gigas and without a large about of botstract, the bonuses don't exactly matter. If you think about it, how many red boxes do you need to get 1 mil gigas? How many games is that? If your speaking low lvl, forget 1 mil for 10 games...if ur high lvl with a full room of luckies, that's 1 mil per about 5 games. 25 games to buy 10k bot stract. So, most people won't be able to use bs anyway or it isn't of significant bonuses. Same as eliminating bs.

Pros: Yes, it makes everyone have a more balanced bs amount. Everyone will have a low amount regardless how they play. Unless they buy gigas from Zylon with cash. Now, in this way, bs has a insignificant role to the game, without a large amount bs it is pointless and fueling system makes having large amounts consistently impossible, hence everyone is balanced.

Third: Hp Idea

Pros: Yay, more hp = person has about 40% more health AND DURABILITY than others. Great for pvp and pve. PVP= most likely win
PVE= u can stand there and let mobs hit u and u wont die for a minute... Hp is great support for either roles. Doesn't have too much effect in pve as it doesnt rly matter, u just last longer... Pvp wise u have a much higher chance of winning.

Cons: More hp in sector - who cares...? Pvp= yes more hp = overpowered, as others can outlast u in terms of durability. However, most people already have large amounts of bs and hence they will take over the game in PVP ONLY. Btw - Most people that pvp are skilled and can at least spam the jump and hit button...

Fourth: Both Fueling and Hp

Pros:

Sectoring - No one will use Bs cuz it isn't worth it.

Pvp: People will buy Bs in a moderated quantity for extra hp. but only once in a while because the bs will return to 0 after a while, then they gotta grind without bs in sector again for another session of overpowering others in PVP and having the skill to pvp isn't a problem...regardless how skilled, if you can't outlast someone, its much harder to win.

Cons: I don't see alot of cons. but this means making botstract's role in the game very limited. It makes Bs and Overpowering others in PVP a Temporary Bought Privilege that everyone has but has to earn. Buy the bonus to fight at ur max hp stat, if not fight normal pvp.

Hope this highlights the key points of these suggestions.

P.S. - I am not a bs user. I have almost none xd and I really never cared about it hence I am neutral.

- Rikshaku

zepher2211

Quote from: Necaro on December 31, 2011, 05:47:36 AM
Just stating the factors right now. I'm neutral on this issue as it has no effect on my playing experience atm.

First off, besides some people being able to do sector easily, bot stract has NO EFFECT in PVP.  

Second, Fueling Idea

Cons:if the fuel idea is implemented, then regardless how we play, poor players will never be able to buy bot stract with gigas because every game people lose some, then has to buy more with 5 mil gigas and without a large about of botstract, the bonuses don't exactly matter. If you think about it, how many red boxes do you need to get 1 mil gigas? How many games is that? If your speaking low lvl, forget 1 mil for 10 games...if ur high lvl with a full room of luckies, that's 1 mil per about 5 games. 25 games to buy 10k bot stract. So, most people won't be able to use bs anyway or it isn't of significant bonuses. Same as eliminating bs.

Pros: Yes, it makes everyone have a more balanced bs amount. Everyone will have a low amount regardless how they play. Unless they buy gigas from Zylon with cash. Now, in this way, bs has a insignificant role to the game, without a large amount bs it is pointless and fueling system makes having large amounts consistently impossible, hence everyone is balanced.

Third: Hp Idea

Pros: Yay, more hp = person has about 40% more health AND DURABILITY than others. Great for pvp and pve. PVP= most likely win
PVE= u can stand there and let mobs hit u and u wont die for a minute... Hp is great support for either roles. Doesn't have too much effect in pve as it doesnt rly matter, u just last longer... Pvp wise u have a much higher chance of winning.

Cons: More hp in sector - who cares...? Pvp= yes more hp = overpowered, as others can outlast u in terms of durability. However, most people already have large amounts of bs and hence they will take over the game in PVP ONLY.

Fourth: Both Fueling and Hp

Pros:

Sectoring - No one will use Bs cuz it isn't worth it.

Pvp: People will buy Bs in a moderated quantity for extra hp. but only once in a while because the bs will return to 0 after a while, then they gotta grind without bs in sector again for another session of overpowering others in PVP.

Cons: I don't see alot of cons. but this means making botstract's role in the game very limited. It makes Bs and Overpowering others in PVP a Temporary Bought Privilege that everyone has but has to earn. Buy the bonus to fight at ur max hp stat, if not fight normal pvp.

Hope this highlights the key points of these suggestions.

P.S. - I am not a bs user. I have almost none xd and I really never cared about it hence I am neutral.

- Rikshaku

I like this guy, where's his medal?
Powersurge
Headstrong

asmit10

I thought this was supposed to be for voting, not Tricky and zepher posting useless crap.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

Quote from: asmit10 on December 31, 2011, 05:55:26 AM
I thought this was supposed to be for voting, not Tricky and zepher posting useless crap.

What we were posting was valid to the topic and how different options can be better/worse than others, what you're posting is useless crap.
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: Yz on December 31, 2011, 05:59:51 AM

What we were posting was valid to the topic and how different options can be better/worse than others, what you're posting is useless crap.

The thread says its for voting. I thought the "looking for serious Bot Stract ideas" thread was for discussing.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

zepher2211

Quote from: asmit10 on December 31, 2011, 06:01:36 AM

The thread says its for voting. I thought the "looking for serious Bot Stract ideas" thread was for discussing.

QuoteI'm looking for your opinion on what we should do -- I take all your opinions seriously, so please leave useful feedback.

lrn2lastline
Powersurge
Headstrong

asmit10

Quote from: zepher2211 on December 31, 2011, 06:03:13 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on December 31, 2011, 06:01:36 AM

QuoteI'm looking for your opinion on what we should do -- I take all your opinions seriously, so please leave useful feedback.

lrn2lastline

Ima go practice that.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-