April 19, 2024, 12:17:08 AMLatest Member: WayneE5479
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Next Upcoming Massive Update

Next Upcoming Massive Update

Started by Allie, March 16, 2012, 11:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Something us at Zylon Gaming have been debating over for months have finally found their way into our updates:
We are finally raising the max level cap for both members and non-members.

The overall level cap raises:

• Non-members are getting the ability to level all the way up to 172, which will be 1,643,119 exp. (You can check here for more info)

• Meanwhile, members will be able to level all the way up to 221, which will be 5,961,947 exp. (You can check here for more info)

The side effects of the raise:

• Non-members may or may not be upset by the change of Bladium/Illuminum/Plasmodium: the level requirement will be modified to 151. This was its original level, but it was lowered to 150 so non-members could reach it.

• Members, however, may be upset with our decision on Elektra. The level requirement for Elektra will be raised to 211. Like the previously mentioned set, its intended level requirement was 211, but was lowered so members could reach it. There will be no new sets for now, but you can expect some in the future!

• The current levels will be more spread out as they can now be achieved at higher levels. 204 will become 206, 207 will become 212, 211 will become 219, 215 will become 228, and 221 will become 239. The stats of the mobs will not be changed and the experience received will not be modified (yet).

• Level 166 parts (Bladess Core, Rapid Impaler and CPU parts, respectively) will be available to non-member players once they achieve level 166.

This is being highly debated between us admins, so please tell us. What is your view on this, and if you support it (or if you don't) how could we make it better?

Dillh

March 16, 2012, 11:16:28 PM #1 Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 11:17:25 PM by Dillh
      i think raising the levels up was a good thing. when will this hole feature be added ?
      PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Allie

Quote from: asmit10 on March 16, 2012, 11:12:45 PM
      As long as you plan to add new maps, i'm fine with it.

We plan to add new maps in the future, however not with this update.

Dewo

I hope, this update will get people back playing. We need someting new to revive BC. I'm pretty sure, that this will be it.

X

KillerPig

right after i paid 18 bucks for +7 150 set  :'(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
      LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
      GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

sasuke6548

+1
      Finally higher lvls this is gonna be a good update!!
      Thanks Allie, and Kenny!!

Nucleaon

What the ****. What am I gonna do with my illu +7 set now? It's worthless. -_-

IGNs:
      BC: Nuc | Kyura
      GC: SaphireFlare

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
      LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
      GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

RedNeon

give me ur +7 shits if u dont want em

sasuke6548

Quote from: Nucleaon on March 16, 2012, 11:34:34 PM
      What the ****. What am I gonna do with my illu +7 set now? It's worthless. -_-

Nucleaon

oh well. I have 150+ mill I can buy it off somebody. lolz

IGNs:
      BC: Nuc | Kyura
      GC: SaphireFlare

JustRK

March 16, 2012, 11:49:02 PM #11 Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 11:49:52 PM by JustRK
      +1

It's a fresh idea that will breathe some new life into the game.  Although lower levels will feel the pain, most of the community is made of existing members who keep coming back anyway.

There goes an extra 3 hour to re-render tid bits of my video though .____.

gombo08

I think BC should add in new maps for pvp too, some big and crazy maps, that allows people to jump alot on platforms. As im getting kinda sick on hoverbyte city :O.

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

sasuke6548

Quote from: gombo08 on March 16, 2012, 11:59:10 PM
      I think BC should add in new maps for pvp too, some big and crazy maps, that allows people to jump alot on platforms. As im getting kinda sick on hoverbyte city :O.
      +1  more fun maps

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
      -Terms of Use-