April 28, 2024, 10:08:10 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Next Upcoming Massive Update

Next Upcoming Massive Update

Started by Allie, March 16, 2012, 11:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nucleaon

Because, you can still be stronger. That's the thing.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

mhj

Quote from: Nucleaon on March 19, 2012, 07:19:25 PM
Because, you can still be stronger. That's the thing.
+ he bought it while it was the best, meaning that it's suddenly not the same.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

NeoKiller

Let's say you buy a new computer and use it for 5 years until a newer and better computer gets released, you also gonna qq that it's suddenly not the same because there is a better one ?
I doubt you can just go to a shop and tell 'em you want the new computer in exchange for the old one, right ?

grant746

Robocop7ant

An update is good, learn to fight for what you gonna earn ^^
<br />

KillerPig

ok u guys win

/was going to sell my illuminum set anyways

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

speedy101

Make a new member set above elektra so it will gimme something to do besides just playing for GP
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

TwitchFast

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 19, 2012, 07:46:34 PM
Let's say you buy a new computer and use it for 5 years until a newer and better computer gets released, you also gonna qq that it's suddenly not the same because there is a better one ?
I doubt you can just go to a shop and tell 'em you want the new computer in exchange for the old one, right ?
That's not really true o-o I buy the best at the current period, use it until it can't run the programs etc I need, then upgrade again o_o I've never really "qq'd" because there'll always be progress with stuff like that.

Selene

Quote from: komochi on March 21, 2012, 05:12:18 AM
Ok, someone please when is this "Update" coming out omfg.

Hopefully soon. Btw what level would you be?

Rossbach

March 21, 2012, 10:35:11 PM #84 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:39:21 PM by Rossbach

It also creates an unfair advantage, as that computer will be more pro. Same with that fact that people will be getting higher sets while pig stays with his currently pro set and get owned in PvP even more than now. Ofc pig can still try to get the better set, even though he just recently bought a good set. It is more like buying a computer and using it for one week and then a newer and better computer get released that everyone uses right away, as they got their current/old computer a long time ago and has some money saved up for a new one.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

Quote from: Rossbach on March 21, 2012, 10:35:11 PM

It also creates an unfair advantage, as that computer will be more pro. Same with that fact that people will be getting higher sets while pig stays with his currently pro set and get owned in PvP even more then now. Ofc pig can still try to get the better set, even though he just recently bought a good set. It is more like buying a computer and using it for one week and then a newer and better computer get released that everyone uses right away, as they got their old computer a long time ago and has some money saved up for a new one.

your weird

Rossbach

Quote from: Pokeh on March 21, 2012, 10:36:11 PM

It also creates an unfair advantage, as that computer will be more pro. Same with that fact that people will be getting higher sets while pig stays with his currently pro set and get owned in PvP even more then now. Ofc pig can still try to get the better set, even though he just recently bought a good set. It is more like buying a computer and using it for one week and then a newer and better computer get released that everyone uses right away, as they got their old computer a long time ago and has some money saved up for a new one.

your weird

?Wut?How?

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

idk ur examples and explanations lool

KillerPig

It also creates an unfair advantage, as that computer will be more pro. Same with that fact that people will be getting higher sets while pig stays with his currently pro set and get owned in PvP even more than now. Ofc pig can still try to get the better set, even though he just recently bought a good set. It is more like buying a computer and using it for one week and then a newer and better computer get released that everyone uses right away, as they got their current/old computer a long time ago and has some money saved up for a new one.

fku ross  >:( im best pvp  >:( :'(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

March 21, 2012, 11:33:31 PM #89 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:33:54 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: KillerPig on March 21, 2012, 11:29:17 PM

fku ross  >:( im best pvp  >:( :'(

:D Silly pig, silly pig...

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-