April 27, 2024, 12:02:15 AMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Next Upcoming Massive Update

Next Upcoming Massive Update

Started by Allie, March 16, 2012, 11:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

one thing tho
why not make the new levels easy numbers like 175/170 and 220/225

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

123bomb123

March 17, 2012, 01:27:49 AM #16 Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 01:28:10 AM by 123bomb123
I honestly think this is a bad idea. Once you let this update go through, people will expect higher and higher level caps. Not to mention people who worked hard to get their +7 Blad/Illu/Plas Sets are screwed (Not me because I didn't buy into the +7 craze. HAHA LOSERS)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

inbloom

It seems to me likely that actualizen the levels, but there is something on that also I want to comment, the community zylongaming is the first server of bots in the whole world like that that must overcome the t-bot that doing? Adding maps, clearly little mas raising the level to add armors and also events, but events in which the admin avoids something in the game ... seem to me likely what estan doing boutcheetah is the best!!
Inbloom can be in any place

123bomb123

Quote from: inbloom on March 17, 2012, 01:40:00 AM
It seems to me likely that actualizen the levels, but there is something on that also I want to comment, the community zylongaming is the first server of bots in the whole world like that that must overcome the t-bot that doing? Adding maps, clearly little mas raising the level to add armors and also events, but events in which the admin avoids something in the game ... seem to me likely what estan doing boutcheetah is the best!!

yas!!!
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

boutcheetahz

IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Ultrakiller

Good news for me, I can play 172 solo and will get more exp until I get perma membership

Meteor

I really have no opinion on this, I just hope there won't be more opness.
Quote from: KillerPig on March 17, 2012, 01:18:14 AM
one thing tho
why not make the new levels easy numbers like 175/170 and 220/225
And this. 172/221 sounds so random.

(click to show/hide)

BonzoDog

nice update, will surely bring back all the level 200s that don't have enough XP to be insta-221.

can't wait for this to come out, when does it??

Adamp

ima be insta 172 so not much of a problem for me although it will be a pain getting new parts but it'll give me somthing to do

Nucleaon

In Hindsight, I shouldn't have resetted. :(

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

-PeaceLover-

YES! I noticed there was alot more people now!!. Imma start playing now. I quit becuz my member expired and i coudnt wear my166+5 set now i can :D thx. Woo hoo meeet you ingame later!

Selene

Scythe

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on March 17, 2012, 12:26:03 PM
YES! I noticed there was alot more people now!!. Imma start playing now. I quit becuz my member expired and i coudnt wear my166+5 set now i can :D thx. Woo hoo meeet you ingame later!
Its not implemented yet,do you not see the word "upcoming"?
Don't think, feel

Toast

What's the difference from before? ._.
After people reached the max, they're going to want more levels. I don't have a yes/no side though.

JustRK

Well, in most games it's seldom that non-members experience new content so that'll be good for them besides the fact that people shelled out for +7 blade / illu sets  :P

Besides, so what if people want higher level caps. That's always how it's been especially when they last raised the cap to 200 in the old version.  People get over it pretty quick as most people are satisfied once they achieve the highest level and would like to stay there. There would be no sense in raising the level cap higher and higher because then new comers would never be able to get there and would be discouraged to play. 221 is reasonable and it should stay there for a very long time.

And wasn't the whole random level number thing due to how it's coded. Otherwise I'm sure allie / santa would have just made it simple and skipped all the questions.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-