April 28, 2024, 01:53:24 PMLatest Member: gginn1541
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Next Upcoming Massive Update

Next Upcoming Massive Update

Started by Allie, March 16, 2012, 11:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

personally i dont really like the idea but i wont really mind if it is implemented
just a suggestion dont add new levels from T-bot they are too long compared to the classic old ones and i find them being a pain

you guys should really get matt to design new stuff if you are upping the levels and all
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

cop7000

I think its great for us non-members to reach The Rapid-impaler, CPU, and Bladess core. I also like the new level cap  8)
Hi im bombz

ps: selene pls unban my main Bombz and put me on muted instead please!!!

mhj

Quote from: Nucleaon on March 17, 2012, 09:25:35 PM
Quote from: gombo08 on March 17, 2012, 08:55:57 PM
Quote from: mhj on March 17, 2012, 08:10:08 PM
People are complaining about their +7 Illu sets.. The same goes for us level 200's who worked hard for +7 elektra set.
I suggest that you make Illu, Blad, Plas level 172, Elektra level 221 And then add new sets in between the space this move will create.
+999999 THUMBS UP DAMN AWESOME IDEA!

No. Because that wont give non members the chance to wear rapid impaler/bladeless core/CPU. How about converting the illu/blad/plasmo set +7 to lvl 166 armor for a fee. If you care about it that much then lol.
Non members don't have to wear Rapid impaler....... I bet that people would rather keep their +7 blad set as best used than having to create a new set.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

gombo08

YEA ! im a non-member too and i DEFINETLY PREFER KEEPING IT! :D I LOVE MHJ'S IDEA +999999 FOR THE WIN! I bet most of the non members, infact all most all would definetly prefer it!!!

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

cybercjt

Quote from: cop7000 on March 19, 2012, 11:11:01 AM
I think its great for us non-members to reach The Rapid-impaler, CPU, and Bladess core. I also like the new level cap  8)
I agree with this
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

TwitchFast

+1.
If this is approved, when will the approximate release date be?

Robocop7ant

illum, bladium and plasmo will still be as rare as they are now, and people need em too :P

If this gonna be added to the game then i see forward till the new sets for members xD
<br />

KillerPig

@mhj's recent post

No  ???

Who said nonmembers don't want to wear the new armour? Patch and surge look badass

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

Quote from: KillerPig on March 19, 2012, 02:34:49 PM
@mhj's recent post

No  ???

Who said nonmembers don't want to wear the new armour? Patch and surge look badass

Nonmembers wants to keep level 150 armor to still be the very best since they worked hard to create their +6/7 sets and I would also like to keep my elektra set the best. Only 'cause of laziness thought ;)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

KillerPig

Quote from: mhj on March 19, 2012, 02:39:10 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on March 19, 2012, 02:34:49 PM
@mhj's recent post

No  ???

Nonmembers wants to keep level 150 armor to still be the very best since they worked hard to create their +6/7 sets and I would also like to keep my elektra set the best. Only 'cause of laziness thought ;)

My only suggestion is to implement a trade in thing. Once we reach 172 we can trade in for +7
fair because people put a lot of money and effort into making lvl 150 +7 sets  ;D

TwitchFast

Quote from: KillerPig on March 19, 2012, 02:42:48 PM
My only suggestion is to implement a trade in thing. Once we reach 172 we can trade in for +7
fair because people put a lot of money and effort into making lvl 150 +7 sets  ;D
But then someone could buy a 150 +7 set and make it 170 +7 set and make a reasonable amount of profit.

NeoKiller

March 19, 2012, 02:54:19 PM #71 Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:55:02 PM by NeoKiller
You guys will be able to wear new sets soon and yet you still qq about what to do with your old sets ?
Would you be happier if the level cap stays like it is without being able to equip the new sets ?
I guess not, so stop qqing and accept the challenge to get the new sets.

Ultrakiller

All I read was only bitching that people say that their lvl 150 +7 sets will be underpowered because of new armours and new level cap.
Protip: suck it up, grow a pair of balls, and play until you get what you really want. I saw a level cap increase coming since everyone except a few are between the 130-200 bracket.

KillerPig

March 19, 2012, 06:14:31 PM #73 Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 06:15:10 PM by KillerPig
^no ultra ur so wrong lool

@neo
thats easy for members to say since they dont have to get new +7 "final" sets

im qqing because i spent real money on my set. im talking like 3 weeks before this

NeoKiller

March 19, 2012, 07:06:12 PM #74 Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 07:09:11 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: KillerPig on March 19, 2012, 06:14:31 PM
^no ultra ur so wrong lool

@neo
thats easy for members to say since they dont have to get new +7 "final" sets

im qqing because i spent real money on my set. im talking like 3 weeks before this
Well, after the update you don't get weaker right, your stats stay the same so you didn't really loose anything.
So, why complaining ?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-