April 16, 2024, 08:29:03 PMLatest Member: Murraydah
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Brand new style of Passive skills

Brand new style of Passive skills

Started by Allie, July 19, 2012, 09:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Remember in old bc when you banned gc till i had to make a petition and get most of the forum players to agree with me? :p

btw the varience has been suggested before. Diff story that you realize it till now.

w.e you do, keep a varience and decrease overall OP with it. Dont forget impact on sector.

Allie

@GC ban
I've gained professional judgement since the start of BC. Dealing with this shit for 3 years helped carve my judgement into that of a good head administrator. Most of the shit I've done in the past I would bitch at myself for now.

hawk5005

Speed boost for surge, TG for ram and TA/TD for patch like it's supposed to be.

Iridion

dont make the game worse, dont touch active skills and release passive skills that doesnt influence the gameplay as much as a certain gun does

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

July 20, 2012, 08:53:32 AM #19 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:55:25 AM by hawk5005
Why not add passive effects to coin sets.
Let's say for the Spartan complete set (minibot, wings, head) you get  5% speed boost or something. Would be pretty cool, and not really so unfair since pretty much everyone can afford a full coin set.

antisickness

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 20, 2012, 08:53:32 AM
Let's say for the Spartan complete set (minibot, wings, head) you get  5% speed boost or something. Would be pretty cool, and not really so unfair since pretty much everyone can afford a full coin set.

I like this idea. You could bring in whole set offers. Like the whole Spartan set for x coins.
In addition, you could make it a tad bit realistic in saying that, for example, the chomper set would slow you down since it's so large. However, it could increase reflexes. (getting up time after being knocked down)
And I dunno spartan set could increase physical damage but decrease gun damage?

@passive idea: I think it's a good idea but because everyone is so op the % increase would be big for high levels, though small for the low levels since they aren't op. turn down opness somehow and this could work.

Iridion

July 20, 2012, 09:08:34 AM #21 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:09:00 AM by Iridion
omg its not about adding and adding but doing a little bit of tweaking around and REMOVING something that you'll make this game better
see inflaction for obv example :>

thats how we roll maddie

Scythe

Win
Don't think, feel

yeritsyaboy1

+1
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

mo9

Quote from: Iridion on July 20, 2012, 09:08:34 AM
omg its not about adding and adding but doing a little bit of tweaking around and REMOVING something that you'll make this game better
this ^
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

hawk5005

Quote from: mo9 on July 20, 2012, 09:26:20 AM
this ^

Quote from: antisickness on July 20, 2012, 09:07:40 AM
I like this idea. You could bring in whole set offers. Like the whole Spartan set for x coins.
In addition, you could make it a tad bit realistic in saying that, for example, the chomper set would slow you down since it's so large. However, it could increase reflexes. (getting up time after being knocked down)

loewe98

hawk5005

Iridion

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 20, 2012, 09:27:10 AM
Quote from: mo9 on July 20, 2012, 09:26:20 AM
this ^

Quote from: antisickness on July 20, 2012, 09:07:40 AM

not with the actual situation where there is enough stats
if there was no elektra and stats was lower that would have been a good idea imo but not now

thats how we roll maddie

Jeffalo13

I totally agree with iri.  BoutCheetah does not need to have more items added to the game, but rather to modify the current items in the game.  Also, I personally would like BC to be as 'classic' BOTS as it can be, and adding random stat boosting items into an already overpowered game starts to make the great part of BOTS decay.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-