April 24, 2024, 01:09:06 AMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Brand new style of Passive skills

Brand new style of Passive skills

Started by Allie, July 19, 2012, 09:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on July 20, 2012, 03:36:23 PM
I totally agree with iri.  BoutCheetah does not need to have more items added to the game, but rather to modify the current items in the game.  Also, I personally would like BC to be as 'classic' BOTS as it can be, and adding random stat boosting items into an already overpowered game starts to make the great part of BOTS decay.
That's why we have Bots. ::)

Allie

I totally agree with iri.  BoutCheetah does not need to have more items added to the game, but rather to modify the current items in the game.  Also, I personally would like BC to be as 'classic' BOTS as it can be, and adding random stat boosting items into an already overpowered game starts to make the great part of BOTS decay.

http://bots.zylongaming.com/

Xkiller712

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2012, 05:24:47 PM

just dont ruin bc plz

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

KillerPig

July 20, 2012, 10:43:25 PM #34 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:44:00 PM by KillerPig
I totally agree with iri.
I totally agree with Jeff.

u guys are basically adding more stats to already op items

lol no

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Jeffalo13

Yes, but you can only change the make up of BC until you reach the point where it is hardly even connected to BOTS.  I mean, there are currently altercation to BoutCheetah from BOTS Acclaim, but there are no vital additions, which is fine.

Anyways, no one would use an HP passive.  The only reason something should be added is if it would enrich the gameplay, and all stat boosters would do to an already stat-boosted game is make it worse.  I think the only things that should be added to BC are things that would truly advance the gameplay.  1500 extra HP is next to nothing, but something like Accelerator would really diversify PvP/BvB.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Cooky

Am I the only one who thinks no one would even use Accelerator?

Jeffalo13

Accelerator is basically infinite trans.  So, yes, I think some people would use it.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Pokeh

rams and possibly even surges will use this. tg is already high in the game. Accel in this game is just too OP.

KillerPig

Quote from: Cooky on July 20, 2012, 11:31:32 PM
Am I the only one who thinks no one would even use Accelerator?
yea :D

rams could shit on everybody

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

anyone ever heard of TD (trans defense) ? lol..

Pokeh

Quote from: Cooky on July 21, 2012, 01:38:47 AM

people go ta in this game too. surprising, i know.

max td on ram/surge and trans can still do 200-300s. and its bc, chains are bound to happen.

soo trans is actually pretty deadly unless your a high level patch.

hawk5005

Yeah, accelerator is the best, lets forget breakfall/mobost, it's not like anybody can rush push me even if I take 3 seconds to get up.

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on July 21, 2012, 01:47:28 AM
Quote from: Cooky on July 21, 2012, 01:38:47 AM

people go ta in this game too. surprising, i know.

max td on ram/surge and trans can still do 200-300s. and its bc, chains are bound to happen.

soo trans is actually pretty deadly unless your a high level patch.

Chains don't work here Poke, did you forget? You see them, but they don't take affect without the {ec} tag.
DISCORD killyzkill

Zack66775

Quote from: KillerPig on July 20, 2012, 02:50:39 AM
wat we need to do is NERF EVERYTHING
This isn't Diablo 3 Jay Wilson -.-

@ontopic: I like the idea of adding more passives. It does give some diversity and it would help alot in levels such as 172 hard mode and 228 hard mode where you are getting hit for very much (used low and high level to show member and nonmember) and need maybe that little bit of extra hp.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-