April 25, 2024, 03:20:03 AMLatest Member: CandaiBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

messenger123

Quote from: Robocop7ant on November 13, 2014, 06:10:01 AM
Quote from: messenger123 on November 13, 2014, 05:02:29 AM
I don't really care anymore about prizes,but this is about respect.You guys don't give prizes and dont apreciate ppl's  hard work for 10m gp but you making give aways with rares,I mean c'mon guys,this is about respect.
We do respect the hard work that ppl are doing in our guild.
The game is not just about items, but if you are on utopia with 10m gp and want your prize, i'll gift it when i get on (if i have the item).

I do respect all our members, i think we have just been busy with rl and stuff, and this is just an game.

For how long have you been having 10m gp,1week?
Yea,I said that isn't about item,is about respect

Robocop7ant

Quote from: messenger123 on November 13, 2014, 06:27:50 AM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on November 13, 2014, 06:10:01 AM
I don't really care anymore about prizes,but this is about respect.You guys don't give prizes and dont apreciate ppl's  hard work for 10m gp but you making give aways with rares,I mean c'mon guys,this is about respect.
We do respect the hard work that ppl are doing in our guild.
The game is not just about items, but if you are on utopia with 10m gp and want your prize, i'll gift it when i get on (if i have the item).

I do respect all our members, i think we have just been busy with rl and stuff, and this is just an game.

For how long have you been having 10m gp,1week?
Yea,I said that isn't about item,is about respect
You think i don't respect ppl?
<br />

messenger123

you do but im still waiting my prize

Robocop7ant

<br />

Cooky

I don't really care anymore about prizes,but this is about respect.

Quote from: messenger123 on November 13, 2014, 05:29:43 AM
i hitted 10m and still no prize

Quote from: messenger123 on November 13, 2014, 06:27:50 AM
isn't about item,is about respect

Quote from: messenger123 on November 13, 2014, 09:26:34 AM
but im still waiting my prize

dude make up your mind

Robocop7ant

November 13, 2014, 10:39:53 AM #2630 Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 12:19:21 AM by Robocop7ant
Adding 1,2 and 3 place in my event
And wanna change the start and end.
Starts friday 6am my time (i'll post here) ends; the date isn't set. ;)

Prizes will be added soon :
1st place: arma soilder head perm and v3 attck mini bot.

2nd place: Dead kitten head perm and s ef

3rd place metorium set, p ef and walker

Note: Baggie can still re-join if he wants to.

Leaders are included too, even me.
but if i win for example 1st prize i'll use it for another small event ;)
Edited.
<br />

OsirisStar

Lol those are some good ass prizes. Wished we did those events when i was in red.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: OsirisStar on November 13, 2014, 11:28:20 AM
Lol those are some good ass prizes. Wished we did those events when i was in red.
It's for Utopia ^^
Who are you?
<br />

FalseProphet

Quote from: Robocop7ant on November 13, 2014, 11:50:06 AM
It's for Utopia ^^
Who are you?

Wowzah, yeah he's right. Up to you what you do, but for those prize's you should spread them out over more events rather then all the good ones in one event, as when you next decide to do one, you might not have as good prize's and people may not be as motivated to take part. Just my opinion, but gl in your event.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

Quote from: FalseProphet on November 13, 2014, 12:43:55 PM
It's for Utopia ^^
Who are you?

Wowzah, yeah he's right. Up to you what you do, but for those prize's you should spread them out over more events rather then all the good ones in one event, as when you next decide to do one, you might not have as good prize's and people may not be as motivated to take part. Just my opinion, but gl in your event.
Thank you for the feedback,  i'll think on it, nah wont.

Because if everyone is grinding for the first prize, then in the ending time, people maybe just give up, but now its 2nd and 3rd too ;)
ye i know it's good items, but i have dobble.
I can have many more events ;)
<br />

Madprox

You should've spoken to me on skype before posting this.
I'm sad by the way you reacted.
I promised everyone 1 rare, any item in-game, for hitting 10m and every consecutive 15m gp, and I have given out 4 items that way (i think 4), nobody ever complained, they all accepted it happily and were very pleased with such reward for their efforts.

When you had 9.3m gp, you told me on skype that you wanted an arma perm, i said "I'll give you one if that's what you want, but not right now, since i don't have one. As soon as I do, I'll give it to you."

This perm Utopia event, is mine, not baggie's, not robo's.
I provide all these prizes for 10m gp, not them.
So I'm not going to ask for robo's arma for MY event, his arma has nothing to do with that.

I'm let down, the idea behind this is to keep everyone motivated to keep grinding, so that Utopia can rise in rankings, but not at the cost of turning everyone in mindless GP grinding monsters. I want people to be motivated and have fun.
But it seems like you just beasted out 10m gp to get a rare, and when u have to wait a bit, you get all angry and call us disprespectful?
Me and robo? (again, robo has nothing to do with this, so it's even worse)
But seriously, I'm disrespectful? I gave away over 10 perm rare heads, FOR FREE, to people, as rewards for their accomplishments, and for just being friends with me.

I don't want to brag, but i mean, i'm friends with people, and they know they can count on me, and i give away heaps of stuff to them for being loyal to utopia and for our friendship.

If i tell someone that i'll give them what they want, I will.

(sorry for the rant, felt like i wanted to voice how i felt.)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Madprox

Quote from: FalseProphet on November 13, 2014, 12:43:55 PM
It's for Utopia ^^
Who are you?

Don't worry, me and robo take good care for our guildies, we'll have GOOD prizes for all our future events ^-^

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

OsirisStar

It's for Utopia ^^
Who are you?
One could say you own my old acc. shhhhhhhhhhh

FalseProphet

Ah that's good to hear Max and Robo :). Your guildies are lucky ha
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

My event started now

A bit late, but it have started ;)
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-