April 20, 2024, 05:09:10 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » In spite of recent events...

In spite of recent events...

Started by Allie, September 23, 2012, 11:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

September 23, 2012, 11:45:47 PM #30 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:47:54 PM by xbaras
Quote from: Yz on September 23, 2012, 11:43:53 PM
Quote from: xbaras on September 23, 2012, 11:42:35 PM
Quote from: Xiolaer on September 23, 2012, 11:40:50 PM
Quote from: Styx on September 23, 2012, 11:34:21 PM
Lol I have 100k, plz do take all the gigas away.

Is it fair that people who have basically nothing get a say in this?
they are not losing anything really.
Which is why they don't understand....

Just wanted to add in-
I have 1.5bil gigas, and I have by far the most coins ever made in the game (300mil I think?) and I approve for the economy wipe.
You're an admin, why should you care? I doubt you even got all of them legitly. You don't value your account as well as some of us do.

There have been 33 replies and not ONE of them states why it is beneficial for the economy and what is wrong with it now.

Yz

I have been an Admin for about 2 or 3 months out of the 3 years I've been playing BoutCheetah. I can assure you everything I have is legit - I don't even have a Dark meto.
DISCORD killyzkill

ghostkid17

His account is an admin why wouldn't he value it? he probably worked hard to get up that far.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Yoshi91

Yeah kinda because those people.. like me who basically have nothing tried hard to at least earn what little amount I can with my limited time..

I think this method is way too controversial though... but then again, you'd have to sacrifice some to earn shiz..
I'm neutral.

xbaras

Quote from: ghostkid17 on September 23, 2012, 11:48:01 PM
His account is an admin why wouldn't he value it? he probably worked hard to get up that far.
Doesn't really look like it since he's about to happily lose 1.5 billion gigas...

KillerPig

September 23, 2012, 11:50:54 PM #35 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:51:03 PM by KillerPig
xbaras
Wall-of-texter and professional lagist

put that title to work boy. lets see it

tell me one NONPERSONAL reason as to why this shouldnt happen

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

ghostkid17

Quote from: xbaras on September 23, 2012, 11:49:58 PM
Doesn't really look like it since he's about to happily lose 1.5 billion gigas...
He wants what is best for the game, he will lose money but this would help the game DRASTICALLY.
-Oreos-
I am now an Oreos fan!

Yz

I've worked to get 6.5bil gigas in total with Galacti. It's a bit stupid to assume that just because I'm an Admin it means I haven't earned my stuff. Examine me, IGN Yz. I've earned all my stuff, and more that I'm not even wearing >_>

The only thing that was spawned for me apart from staff items on my staff acount was a Kowbat and I already have like 2 of those legit...

I'll happily lose my gigas if the community will benefit from it.
DISCORD killyzkill

Vobck

+1, I approve the staked gigas have to be wiped, Today, I sold alot of stuff, I dont even care if you wipe the gigas. It would be fair so basically the excesive amount of gigas would be deleted, as for the other stuff... , they can be earned easily in sector, even if you lose 1m coins you can just get them back by sectoring. :P

Styx

Quote from: xbaras on September 23, 2012, 11:45:47 PM
Quote from: Yz on September 23, 2012, 11:43:53 PM
Quote from: xbaras on September 23, 2012, 11:42:35 PM
Quote from: Styx on September 23, 2012, 11:34:21 PM
Lol I have 100k, plz do take all the gigas away.

Which is why they don't understand....

Just wanted to add in-
I have 1.5bil gigas, and I have by far the most coins ever made in the game (300mil I think?) and I approve for the economy wipe.
You're an admin, why should you care? I doubt you even got all of them legitly. You don't value your account as well as some of us do.

LOL.

Someones mad.

The economy is going to need a reset, people reaching billions of gigas(even the giga limit I hear), everything is just soo inflated, the economy in this game is ridiculously broke. Even though I'm dirt poor, I still have an opinion in this because they're asking from the players, not just the rich group. This reflects on real life really vividly in a way.  

Imo you guys should just divide everyone's gigas by 100, and every way you can earn gigas divided by 100 too.

ghostkid17

Quote from: Yz on September 23, 2012, 11:52:33 PM

I'll happily lose my gigas if the community will benefit from it.
See? As i said he wants what is best for the game
-Oreos-
I am now an Oreos fan!

Yoshi91

Quote from: xbaras on September 23, 2012, 11:49:58 PM

Trick can easily work hard to earn those gigas again because he's so devoted to this game. A fresh start could renew interest, like your bot's born again, everyone equal. It's like a brand new game where the ladder to the top is so much easier because of the currency reset. That, would be the benefit of this enactment.

KillerPig

Allie's ideas:

1. remove all means of getting gigas (sector, bvb, pvp, reselling to shop) ------- temporary
2. put 1% tax on all transactions ingame, 3% on marketplace --------- permanent
3. implement several new "money sinks". ex: 200 mill for custom lobby color for 1 week

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

123bomb123

+1, but the real problem is the amount of money players have given to ZylonGaming to sell memberships to other players.. The ones who sold memberships and got gigas in return and are now gonna get it all taken away are gonna be pissed. I don't know how much money most verified sellers used to buy mems but it's gonna make them furious.

But +1 because I'm not one of those guys.

;D
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

xbaras

September 24, 2012, 12:15:02 AM #44 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:19:20 AM by xbaras
Quote from: KillerPig on September 23, 2012, 11:50:54 PM
xbaras
Wall-of-texter and professional lagist

put that title to work boy. lets see it

tell me one NONPERSONAL reason as to why this shouldn't happen
Taking very player's gigas away should not happen because whilst many poor people seem to be okay with it, taking away many hours worth of giga grinding will outrage an equal amount of players. Think about it. What if you just sold an Elektra +7 set for 350million gigas? Basically, you would have just given it to someone for free. The same principle applies to buying credits off the overpriced credit shop (as you'd just be paying money for nothing). I'm not just talking about the most expensive items people have sold, I'm talking about every single darn item people have ever sold for gigas. You implementing this = you (in a sense) just stole all of those items.

Secondly, what will you do if you implement this decision and someone becomes extremely rich over time? What will you do, just delete everyone's gigas again or what? Something else you probably overlooked - a benefit for members who pay money is (I think) 40k coins every Monday. If you wanted to reduce the inflation, wouldn't you have just changed this instead of keeping it to to get people to pay you guys money for things which just get deleted anyway? From this point of view, it nearly looks like a scam!

Even if there were as many people not wanting the update as there were who actually did want it, that would create a riot, an outrage. Do you really want to fix a problem only to be faced with another? People would quit, go inactive, top gp grinders would cause their guilds to fall. This is an unnecessary problem that doesn't need to be faced. As Allie just said in the lobby, one of the other two decisions should be implemented instead of just swiping away gigas which put pride into people's accounts.

The decisions are:
   -Put a 1% tax on all giga transactions / 3% tax on marketplace transactions
   -Reduce the gigas earned during all game modes
   -Implement several new "money sinks". ex: 200 mill for custom lobby color for 1 week

I now know that the main problem caused is the giga inflation itself, that now items are worth 350,000,000 gigas. But is it really a problem? Who cares whether the numbers are big or small, it's not like people are getting overly-good are really bad deals / trades because of it. Like I said before, there's no need to fix something that isn't broken. If you do happen to somehow ignore this useful reasoning, I suggest that you (in lieu of taking all gigas) implement two of the decisions above. I do not think deleting all gigas needs to happen and it would cause more problems than it solved.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-